Sacconejolys #5 This thread may be removed in 24 hours 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are on W channel on Sept 11th . https://www.episodate.com/tv-show/stacey-dooley-sleeps-over

Stacey spends the weekend with the Saccone Jolys – one of Britain's most popular YouTube families (they have nearly 2 million subscribers). They have four children who have all been featured in online videos ever since they were born.

Quelle surprise the Daily Mail You mag for damage control #PaidArticle

• Angry
Reactions: 9
After the troll video, the ED video used as a shield.
Well done.
I bet they will gain some subscribers and then back to the slope. 😒
They are almost predictable.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Whyyy does Erika look like she’s morphing into Jeffree bleeping star?? She looks absolutely awful

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So the vapid witch said on twitter that the photoshoot today is not for their 2020 calendar. Its actually for media/ press shots... how much will you bet that these assholes are plotting something in the near future by selling stories to the media so everyone feels sorry for them... i get even more pissed about the tv episode that will air and they will only receive prise and recognition 😠😡😡 people in the uk can you please please bombard the producers and the presenter about the truth of these people?

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Definitely but they have forgotten that by saying to 'fans' mail me anytime with any MH issues, there will be an influx of people mailing her, commenting etc and not getting as response, yes she might do another video saying it was overwhelming and causing her extra stress because shes the angel gabriel but can't cope with the amount of mail etc.... but she will still be letting people down, who will at first feel guilty but then think to themselves that she shouldnt have offered the listening ear... and will stop trusting her.... Shes going to get a load of comments from young girls saying they have MH issues just because they think they are guaranteed a response from the Cultess
I think its irresponsible for her to do this... She's not qualified to be giving people genuine advice(if people are mailing about this) and if majority are under age they will be looking to her advice as gospel

• Angry
Reactions: 11
"know that i care, even if nobody else cares about you, I genuinely do care if you reach our to me or leave a comment"

All while her eyes are darting all over the place to avoid looking at the camera. She's a ghastly self obsessed lying vapid excuse of a person. 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 17
So the vapid witch said on twitter that the photoshoot today is not for their 2020 calendar. Its actually for media/ press shots... how much will you bet that these assholes are plotting something in the near future by selling stories to the media so everyone feels sorry for them... i get even more pissed about the tv episode that will air and they will only receive prise and recognition 😠😡😡 people in the uk can you please please bombard the producers and the presenter about the truth of these people?
Hmm wonder for what if wasn't calendar? Maybe new promos for gleam?

Reactions: 2
Hmm wonder for what if wasn't calendar? Maybe new promos for gleam?
Hmm i honestly think, in this time frame, its for the press after the tv show. They probably have some paid interviews in the bag for when the episode goes on air and to get more recognition and to sell how amazing they are (i lost all hope in thinking that stacey will criticize them)... i hope it goes nowhere just like the comercial they made a few months ago...

Knew when she got all the attention after her insta post it wouldn’t be the end of the ED narrative. It’s all scripted and curated to deflect away from the cold showers and emotionally manipulate women who may resonate with having an ED.

This has PR written all over it. Shame, shame, shame on them using this to cover up their questionable discipline techniques. Manipulators to the max and WE ARE NOT BUYING IT ANY MORE.
BellePR parked in their driveway, coincidence?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I watched about 10 seconds then turned off, i knew it wouldn't be the "situation" about the cold shower torture those poor kids go through. What a shield this ED video is.
I did have a quick glance at the comments and the top one was some woman who has named her babies middle name after Annas Emilia and Annas Emilia saved her life too. It's crazy these people can have such an impact on people's lives but they have never even met.
There are truly some invested fans out there yet Anna and Jonathan couldn't care less!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Speaking of super invested fans... I came across this the other day. I didn't dare to read it but how creepy is it that some writes Fanfiction about them? There's plenty more where that came from, too.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I watched about 10 seconds then turned off, i knew it wouldn't be the "situation" about the cold shower torture those poor kids go through. What a shield this ED video is.
I did have a quick glance at the comments and the top one was some woman who has named her babies middle name after Annas Emilia and Annas Emilia saved her life too. It's crazy these people can have such an impact on people's lives but they have never even met.
There are truly some invested fans out there yet Anna and Jonathan couldn't care less!
My God that comment section.... gullible much? I weep for the future of the minions.

• Sad
Of course, I knew the video would be ED/MH related!!! Please don’t use it as an excuse!! Actually address what is going on!!! GRRRR 😡😡 I just addressed a twitter user who gushed about Anna, and she is brainwashed into the ‘lukewarm’ spiel... it just really infuriates me how no one else is picking up on their behaviour!

Speaking of super invested fans... I came across this the other day. I didn't dare to read it but how creepy is it that some writes Fanfiction about them? There's plenty more where that came from, too.

Omg that is creepy... read a bit, and even the character has self harm tendencies. Horrible horrible stuff. People really do get sucked in and brainwashed by them! It’s sad and worrying.

• Wow
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.