Sacconejolys #5 This thread may be removed in 24 hours šŸ˜‰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™ve never watched their YouTube before and only found out about them since reading on other threads and Iā€™ve read all of these and watched the videos posted and Iā€™m so sickened by them šŸ¤¢ looked on their instagrams and saw that my younger sister follows them (sheā€™s 17) and that Annabelle Karmel follows them and I love her šŸ˜« I want to comment on her page to ask if she knows about the cold showers because itā€™s so cruel and disgusting but I donā€™t want her to block me šŸ˜­ I canā€™t believe that theyā€™re silencing people who are talking about it too itā€™s so awful!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Same here

If its A pretending to be worried about Jotato and trying to be scared because he may hurt himself arhhhhhhhhh i will be so pissed.

Their childish fans are so gullible... when this cold shower scandal happened i was on twitter "having a fight" with this fan, until i saw their twitter profile and it was a 17 year old with mental issues, who talked a lot about ED, suicide and problems with her own family. And just thought "poor girl, there is no hope when she already comes from a broken home"

• Wow
Reactions: 8
that Annabelle Karmel follows them and I love her šŸ˜« I want to comment on her page to ask if she knows about the cold showers because itā€™s so cruel and disgusting but I donā€™t want her to block me šŸ˜­ I canā€™t believe that theyā€™re silencing people who are talking about it too itā€™s so awful!!!
Well, do what you want but I advise you to tell her because maybe she doesnā€™t know and above all think about those kids who are given cold showers for years.

If she blocks you then she doesnā€™t worth your attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If its A pretending to be worried about Jotato and trying to be scared because he may hurt himself arhhhhhhhhh i will be so pissed.

Their childish fans are so gullible... when this cold shower scandal happened i was on twitter "having a fight" with this fan, until i saw their twitter profile and it was a 17 year old with mental issues, who talked a lot about ED, suicide and problems with her own family. And just thought "poor girl, there is no hope when she already comes from a broken home"
Yes, thatā€™s why they forgive them easily.
They donā€™t have enough maturity to rĆ©alisĆ© what they do or the power of words.

They love to think or imagine that SJs are their family or something as twisty as that, instead of focusing on their own family/problems.

SJs are giving some imaginary world.

I have no clue if youā€™ll understand what I wrote lol.
But I tried.šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Agreed, I doubt it's an apology (only the Dyson fan gets apologised for :rolleyes:). The next stories has a clip from the video saying...."this is for you".
His stories this morning were babbling about having enough time to edit this to go up for this evening but being stuck waiting for a cancelled train has given me time on my hands to question. He said he may not get chance to edit the video due to the busy photo shoot day they were having. Anna's makeup artist posted a story of belle PRS range rover on the saccones drive earlier today (seen above in thread). I don't know what the photoshoot they are doing is for, calendar maybe? But seems an overkill to send the head honcho of belle pr to over see that. I think there's been some sort of meeting to determine there next, very carefully taken, steps in all this mess.

Reactions: 4
OMG WHAT A BšŸ¤¬CH
SHE IS ADDRESSING THE EATING DISORDER
With a sad music and all that stuff......

Ɖdit to add: I never swear in any language I speak but Iā€™m pissed.Really pissed.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Iā€™ve only got 4 mins in. Looks like Anna doing the ED part. Just as you have all said. The sob story to cover the cold shower. I maybe wrong and from 4 mins in she may start talking about something else. But Iā€™m not interested.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
OMG WHAT A BšŸ¤¬CH
SHE IS ADDRESSING THE EATING DISORDER
With a sad music and all that stuff......
Knew it when tit hits the fan, let's bring out the sob story
Now I understand she had issues before and I'm not saying anything about that but what a coincidence this is..... Let everyone have sympathy for us and how dare anyone be negative about us as we are going through a bad tkme. They are so transparent

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Well that was a bleeping waste of time šŸ˜‚ just kept skipping 10 secs but it was just a boring woe is me video, nothing about cold showers donā€™t bother.

Poor kids, donā€™t feel sorry for her at all, just a narcissist. And heā€™s so creepy, I know we are above picking fault with peoples appearances here at Tattle but he really is a real life troll. And her ugliness on the inside shines through.

Canā€™t wait for it all to go tits up for them. Patience my friends.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Just started watching it...

Cant stop laughing at what shes forgotten....... HER BLOODY SCORPIO NECKLACE, ! Come on Annal, you know the score, if you are going to use your dead dad in a vlog, at least put the Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£lace on!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh god, it's all about ED!
I've spent most of my teenage years with an ED and yep these thoughts never really go away.., still I don't feel sorry for her... she's just trying to distract....!!!
And she's got all the money in the world to get help! She has beautiful babies and when she doesn't know who she is what her purpose is in the world... oh my god. You're a mother. Although that is a role she doesn't seem to like to be playing.
Distract from the real stuff. Classic.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Yes, thatā€™s why they forgive them easily.
They donā€™t have enough maturity to rĆ©alisĆ© what they do or the power of words.

They love to think or imagine that SJs are their family or something as twisty as that, instead of focusing on their own family/problems.

SJs are giving some imaginary world.

I have no clue if youā€™ll understand what I wrote lol.
But I tried.šŸ˜‚
I understod everything and totally agree. I think it was organised motherhood that said that they have seen this family for so long that they think the kids belong to them or something. That like you said they are part of the family because they see something they dont have. Well what they see is totally fake and there is no perfect family. And there ir this one that abuses their kids -.- but they cant see the truth because they are so invested....

1 minute in and its about her ED. Cue the tiny violin -.- wont see anykore. F*** them....

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Todayā€™s video.... ā€œAddressing the situationā€ = deflecting the REAL situation. šŸ™„The sappy background music was a nice touch.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
"Wow he still wants to hug me... even though I'm not breastfeeding him anymore. He still wants me. I must actually mean something to him."

Well. Yeah. Duh.
But he'll probably feel other things too once he's old enough to be naughty so there's that.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Iā€™ve never watched their YouTube before and only found out about them since reading on other threads and Iā€™ve read all of these and watched the videos posted and Iā€™m so sickened by them šŸ¤¢ looked on their instagrams and saw that my younger sister follows them (sheā€™s 17) and that Annabelle Karmel follows them and I love her šŸ˜« I want to comment on her page to ask if she knows about the cold showers because itā€™s so cruel and disgusting but I donā€™t want her to block me šŸ˜­ I canā€™t believe that theyā€™re silencing people who are talking about it too itā€™s so awful!!!
Anabel Karmel needs to step up and advise on the SJ childrenā€™s diet that goes from rye to awry repeatedly!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.