Sacconejolys #5 This thread may be removed in 24 hours šŸ˜‰

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet they are shitting their pants afraid that the tv episode and the rest of brand deals go to tits... thats why they try to bring this tit show. What a bunch of clowns...

Well if i where them i would be very careful because their controversy and scandals are getting very common and brands slowly will get tired of them (look at disney, they said bye bye only because a tweet šŸ˜‚) and there is x amount of times they can pull the "boohoo sorry me and my ed or my husband might kill himself" dont be a cry wolf or whatever you say it...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Right kids.. say 'I love you mummy' and I'll give you something sweet to eat...

• Sad
Reactions: 12
What utter tosh!
Poor me= get out of jail card.
Being a mother doesn't stop when you stop breastfeeding. You're a mother for life. Fgs
An Ed doesn't give you an excuse to brush everything you've done to your child under the carpet.
Addressing the situation my arse!
Deflecting the situation yet again.
They never learn. They are digging the largest hole I've ever seen for themselves. By Christmas they'll be lucky to have 500k subscribers. They're losing at least 200 a day.
They might get the views for this video, but it certainly won't gain them subscribers.
Not a shred of honesty or decency left between the pair of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
If anyone is willing to watch the first draft of the vid I made and lemme know if I need to change things message me and ill send the link xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Knew when she got all the attention after her insta post it wouldnā€™t be the end of the ED narrative. Itā€™s all scripted and curated to deflect away from the cold showers and emotionally manipulate women who may resonate with having an ED.

This has PR written all over it. Shame, shame, shame on them using this to cover up their questionable discipline techniques. Manipulators to the max and WE ARE NOT BUYING IT ANY MORE.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
My curiousity got the better of me. Not for the Drama Queen's sob story but the comments on the video. I literally am shaking my head. They really are like cult leaders (I could change the l for another letter) who have people sucked in and under their spell. This ED is churned out when the sh1t hits the fan.

Reactions: 16
What utter tosh!
Poor me= get out of jail card.
Being a mother doesn't stop when you stop breastfeeding. You're a mother for life. Fgs
An Ed doesn't give you an excuse to brush everything you've done to your child under the carpet.
Addressing the situation my arse!
Deflecting the situation yet again.
They never learn. They are digging the largest hole I've ever seen for themselves. By Christmas they'll be lucky to have 500k subscribers. They're losing at least 200 a day.
They might get the views for this video, but it certainly won't gain them subscribers.
Not a shred of honesty or decency left between the pair of them.
Exactly, think what's different is this time with the cold shower few large accounts spoke out, this sitting down talking videos always happens to deflect any wrong they have done, why can't they for once hold their hands up and be accountable, but no everything is brushed under carpet trolls blamed, sob story video to gain favour and people eat it up, like can't they not see the descrepancies? Anna was happy out today posing for a shoot, she has been on Ig all the time, I don't know much about Ed so please apologies if I'm wrong but I'd have thought she wouldn't feel up to posing or being on social media if she was going through it again, again apologies if I'm wrong and I'm not disrupting the fact she is suffering from it. So frustrating they pull this everytime people speak out.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Typical PR stunt. Letā€™s put out a sob story video around mental health, donā€™t blame others (eg Jonathanā€™s depression is blamed on trolls), make it personal, show clips of the kids being happy, sheā€™s a tear if you can, donā€™t go into too much detail, Keep referring back to the kids and how much they love you. Basically ā€œI have an eating disorder and I love my kids, donā€™t be mean to meā€.

Itā€™s way too transparent, sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Theyā€™re all the same these family vloggers. None of take responsibility for their actions. None of them truly apologise.
so predictable. I donā€™t watch their vlogs.
I agree with another poster here earlier who aid they donā€™t need to continue. If itā€™s really that bad why donā€™t they stop. If a job is that bad itā€™s not worth it. But itā€™s all about money, power and greed to these people. They donā€™t give a tit about their children, Iā€™m sure they love them in some screwed up kind of way. But to use cold showers as discipline, to humiliate them to thousands and thousands of people. Exposing their childrenā€™s private moments to god knows who, and the long list of odd and horrible things they do doesnā€™t show much love to me.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Just a thought but maybe she needs to stop the restrictive food posts/stories, seeing as she knows what damaging behaviour it is?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Right kids.. say 'I love you mummy' and I'll give you something sweet to eat...
Annaā€™s instagram...
CD1B7D34-6F61-403E-9F85-D1C7775ADF3B.jpeg

Reality..
8DDAB6A9-FB7F-45B4-A2A1-CD3135C94E1A.jpeg

Anna and Jonathan McBullshitters
Iā€™m about to watch this poor me upload .... I know il be angry šŸ˜

• Heart
They're on full power damage limitation and throwing everything they've got into the mix as a distraction. All smacks of guilt.

• Heart
Just a thought but maybe she needs to stop the restrictive food posts/stories, seeing as she knows what damaging behaviour it is?
But... but... but how will people know that she eats healthy gluten free, dairy free, sugar free, fun free food? The same goes with her workouts. If she doesnt say every single morning how sweaty she is, its like it never happened

Reactions: 10
Ive commented on Annbelle Karmels latest Instagram post, itā€™s a competition one so Iā€™m not sure if shell actually see it but if itā€™s not deleted but ignored then Iā€™ll post again when she puts another picture on

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Typical PR stunt. Letā€™s put out a sob story video around mental health, donā€™t blame others (eg Jonathanā€™s depression is blamed on trolls), make it personal, show clips of the kids being happy, sheā€™s a tear if you can, donā€™t go into too much detail, Keep referring back to the kids and how much they love you. Basically ā€œI have an eating disorder and I love my kids, donā€™t be mean to meā€.

I bet Jonathanā€™s formula to get a tear out of that emotionally void wife of his....is to hold one of her designer pieces in one hand and a pair of scissors in the other.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They're on full power damage limitation and throwing everything they've got into the mix as a distraction. All smacks of guilt.
This has angered me more than anything,

The undertones at the beginning are
ā€œdonā€™t call me out on anything because il starve myselfā€
Itā€™s typical ED behaviour, I have no problem saying that and I think anyone who understands the illness knows this.
Jonathan has similar traits, himself and Anna are awful, awful people.
And the worst bit, she will be praised for this, for being so ā€œopenā€ with her audience.
Other women will be saying how amazing she is for speaking up.
ā€œI care about you, I try and read and respond to every comment....youā€™ve helped me so much....ā€
Theyā€™re so manipulative itā€™s unbelievable.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
If she is suffering from ED then you would be trying your hardest to protect your children from it instead of foisting her warped diet! No wonder she paranoid jonathans kids dont wanna cuddle her I wouldn't want to cuddle someone dishing out COLD showers as punishments! I've seen strangers give more affection to those kids than her.

• Angry
Reactions: 19

Definitely but they have forgotten that by saying to 'fans' mail me anytime with any MH issues, there will be an influx of people mailing her, commenting etc and not getting as response, yes she might do another video saying it was overwhelming and causing her extra stress because shes the angel gabriel but can't cope with the amount of mail etc.... but she will still be letting people down, who will at first feel guilty but then think to themselves that she shouldnt have offered the listening ear... and will stop trusting her.... Shes going to get a load of comments from young girls saying they have MH issues just because they think they are guaranteed a response from the Cultess

Reactions: 11

Spot on šŸ‘Œ

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.