Sacconejolys #5 This thread may be removed in 24 hours 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep having people attack me on Twitter for mentioning the cold showers... basically saying there’s no real proof (but there is!!!) and that children make comments like Em did all the time 🧐 I’m made of stronger stuff, so don’t let the comments affect me, but I just feel stuck between a rock and a hard place. Something BIG needs to happen so that their legions of ‘fans’ wake up and realise! (-as of this news wasn’t big enough-) For instance, someone like Stacey Dooley or another influencer to speak up (without being gagged or strongly advised to take it down)

I feel you. I got fed up trying to have a conversation on twitter. Poor SJ can do nothing wrong, i cant criticize and show them the abuse they inflinct on the kids because "oh my they may kill themselves because J is soooo depressed." But i get the ticket to be called a troll and every nasty name on earth and told to get help 😡😒😒

whats the point of wasting my breath with these little kids? I want a conversation wtih adults, functional adults who have some kind of morals...

Reactions: 19
How can they get on their high horse talking about the importance of opening up about problems with disordered eating, mental health etc on a public forum (YouTube) and then in the same breath be censoring the discussion about their 'dicipline' methods of their toddler. It makes no sense and is highly hypocritical.
It strikes me as though, as well as complete damage control, they are trying to force engagement to help with their dwindling brand partnerships. Playing the numbers of having a "community" in order to prove to brands that its quality engagement over "speculation, trolls and bad publicity". What adults put a video out about serious subjects, with a click bait title, no warnings and then encourage people to responded talking about their own problems with the suggestion that they can personally help them? No warnings, no links to PROFESSIONAL services or regulated bodies. :( diabolical what so called influencers are influencing people.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Long time GG lurker but only just started reading this forum. Could somebody explain the Luisa and UGG references above as everything else I know about but I’m not sure what those are regarding? Thanks :)
I explained it twice earlier in the thread.
Just go and check 🙂

They are getting subs again. 🤦🏻‍♀️😤🤬
Called it.
Wait a few days they will be back to the slope.

I’ve always had the impression Jonathan has chased adulation and praise and celebrity all his life. There’s a video on his channel from about 10 years ago when he talks about his self proclaimed skills and achievements, I suspect with the intention to impress, but it just comes across like he’s got a massive ego problem. Even to this day he’s talking about a audiobooks biography. 🤣 I think he blurs the lines between fiction and reality a lot. It’s almost like he wants to present his life as a story or movie with himself as the protagonist and sometimes strays into not knowing where to end the fiction storytelling and when to slap himself in reality.
Agree, he is chasing adulations celebrity etc..
He even made a small film they were watching it in a small cinema with Gleam (in the video where Emilia answers « mommy » to the question who are you scared by ).
He wants fame and to be famous.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

A good round up of incidents to share to anyone new to the family!
I really like this summary of events from Fern and in no way could anyone ever say that what’s she’s written is trolling. So why are they so defensive when other people have said the exact same thing 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Like messiahkaeto said in his insta: why J only brings the conversation and backtracks on twitter? Why doesnt he speak up no insta?

I may be young Jonathan but i dont need you to throw horse tit in my face and expect to swallow every half ass statement. Grow some balls and be a man. Apologize correctly and stop clickbaiting the situation 😒

Reactions: 18
I see Anna thanked bellePr on her Instagram stories.

For arranging the photoshoot or for putting the flames out in other areas?! 😐
#louisepentland # ambassadormyass

Reactions: 15
I see Anna thanked bellePr on her Instagram stories.

For arranging the photoshoot or for putting the flames out in other areas?! 😐
#louisepentland # ambassadormyass
Well we know why she thanked them, smh.
I have heard of BELLE PR until now
I think they reached them from the beginning of the showergate.
To advise them etc à la Olivia Pope.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When the Doo-Dooley docu airs (not if, the uktv company won't pull it not matter how many emails they get) it will only make more people aware of what has been going on and how unregulated YT etc is. All their scandals will come to the forefront and it is easy for any media to find info on it all.

They also DEFAMED the good name of Jonathan's former band manager by saying he 'sexually assaulted' him, when he and the other members remember it was a consensual experience, except Jonathan regretted it and later made a clickbait video about it. Those band members would be willing to talk to any media and set the record straight. Also that Jonathan 'stole' one of their 'poor backgrounds' to create a backstory for himself that would garner sympathy. Good luck researching it all (everyone that is except the Mail).

• Wow
Reactions: 19
TBH If not for YT I don't think the SJs would (still) be married or have 4 kids. I think A just loves herself and the money, whereas J loves the kids. Together they are brand, which is just as good of an incentive to stay together than love is. Just ask the Beckhams. Lol.

Reactions: 11
He’s on instastories hinting at another ‘complicated’ heavy video tonight.

Loving those clicks from viewers wanting an explanation and apology about the cold shower thing hey.

It will all be bullshit. Everything out of his rotten mouth is virtue signalling bullshit.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
TBH If not for YT I don't think the SJs would (still) be married or have 4 kids. I think A just loves herself and the money, whereas J loves the kids. Together they are brand, which is just as good of an incentive to stay together than love is. Just ask the Beckhams. Lol.
If it wasn't For YT Anna would never have had 4 children, maybe 2.

When the Doo-Dooley docu airs (not if, the uktv company won't pull it not matter how many emails they get) it will only make more people aware of what has been going on and how unregulated YT etc is. All their scandals will come to the forefront and it is easy for any media to find info on it all.

They also DEFAMED the good name of Jonathan's former band manager by saying he 'sexually assaulted' him, when he and the other members remember it was a consensual experience, except Jonathan regretted it and later made a clickbait video about it. Those band members would be willing to talk to any media and set the record straight. Also that Jonathan 'stole' one of their 'poor backgrounds' to create a backstory for himself that would garner sympathy. Good luck researching it all (everyone that is except the Mail).
Exactly that’s why I said earlier that, it is a good that it will be soon airing (11th of September right ?) because people can tweet during the broadcasting.
So other people could ask questions about them and make their own researches etc about them during the broadcasting.

Reactions: 5
He’s on instastories hinting at another ‘complicated’ heavy video tonight.

Loving those clicks from viewers wanting an explanation and apology about the cold shower thing hey.

It will all be bullshit. Everything out of his rotten mouth is virtue signalling bullshit.
I don't know how to word this so I apologize

If this "heavy video" is about the cold showers that is just vile. Basically what they have done is GAINED respect and support from the ED video. So, if it is an "apology" video, then EVERYONE will forgive them because of the ED video. Because Anna is "suffering" and don't want to harm her.

Reactions: 12

If this "heavy video" is about the cold showers that is just vile. Basically what they have done is GAINED respect and support from the ED video. So, if it is an "apology" video, then EVERYONE will forgive them because of the ED video. Because Anna is "suffering" and don't want to harm her.
You are probably right, that makes sense.

Reactions: 4
Like messiahkaeto said in his insta: why J only brings the conversation and backtracks on twitter? Why doesnt he speak up no insta?

I may be young Jonathan but i dont need you to throw horse tit in my face and expect to swallow every half ass statement. Grow some balls and be a man. Apologize correctly and stop clickbaiting the situation 😒
Two different personalities, basically.

Reactions: 2

This video makes me sad. The beginning of it is the best and the worst at the same time. He's so gentle and loving with her and you can really see the connection/love. But at the same time... his precious girl is in distress and he's calling 999 about it. Remind me WHY THE duck this is on the internet? :cry:
Jesus just put your child in the car and take her to a&e or walk in centre if your that worried.
But no it's all for the clicks.
Also I wonder,i they knew it was going to be controversial mentioning the cold shower, again just to get people clicking and talking about them. Were they dumb enough to think that it wouldnt all blow up in their face like it has. Absolute bastards and tit parents. 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 11

And what pisses me off even more is they will say that about A, and that J has depression and the "trolls" are so mean... and maybe to make the circus even bigger that the kids have been suffering because they see how much they parents are hurt 😡 pitty party to its best...

I hope that PR company is sucking them dry....

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I always tell people who are having a bad day that they don't have to wake up and be Melania Trump.
Because I am. But I'm also super pleased that I don't have to wake up every day and be Anna. 💁‍♀️
Yes there are worse things than being over 60 , poor, fat and a bit cranky but being single and not married to one of these is a blessing ! 😊👌

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus just put your child in the car and take her to a&e or walk in centre if your that worried.
But no it's all for the clicks.
Also I wonder,i they knew it was going to be controversial mentioning the cold shower, again just to get people clicking and talking about them. Were they dumb enough to think that it wouldnt all blow up in their face like it has. Absolute bastards and tit parents. 😤
I don’t watch them but I saw this and clicked like an idiot mostly to see if Baby was ok I could quite honestly have knocked his silly little head off what a Pratt talk about using your child for views I would be ashamed if he were my son/husband or even third cousin twice removed he is beyond ridiculous really he is so childish and pointless how can anyone like him ?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.