Sacconejolys #5 This thread may be removed in 24 hours 😉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I first read those old tweets my jaw dropped to the floor. I can’t believe she can be in the same room now as Jonathan’s mother after the things she has said publicly on her Twitter about her. And the rage she feels towards others when she is slighted... the tweets are something else.
In a tweet, she called her mil a b🤬ch,iirc.
That was the day I saw the light about Anna.

Reactions: 5
Truly eye opening aren't they!!!
It's two different personalities. Scary to be honest. That bitterness and nastiness is in you no matter what mask ( filter in her case) you put on.
100%

Will she be listening to those girls with eating disorders like she did her friend?

(Dads friends wife I mean)

• Angry
Reactions: 10
The tea just keeps spilling 🍵
Imagine if a man tweeted about kicking his wife so hard she was doubled up in agony - police would be knocking the door down!!

Reactions: 19
Question to ask a person gagged: Name the law and subsection of that you were told you had contravened.
This!

I cannot see what legal grounds they have for shutting people up unless they are abusing legal process.

Reactions: 6
Someone mentioned contacting Jeremy Vine... Would someone else like to take this one on from me???... I've done the mirror, dailystar, Sun, Curtis Brown ( Stacey Dooley agent) watch tv ( uktv) brain HAS to get into work mode tomorrow lesson planning... Back to work Friday😨

Reactions: 7
Long time GG lurker but only just started reading this forum. Could somebody explain the Luisa and UGG references above as everything else I know about but I’m not sure what those are regarding? Thanks :)

Reactions: 3
Petition now at 838... Still growing , though slowly ,please keep passing on to anyone who might sign!!! Keeping it on here ... People like Messiah Kaeto and other mecia/ influencers who read here please help this petition grow!!!!

Reactions: 11
I keep having people attack me on Twitter for mentioning the cold showers... basically saying there’s no real proof (but there is!!!) and that children make comments like Em did all the time 🧐 I’m made of stronger stuff, so don’t let the comments affect me, but I just feel stuck between a rock and a hard place. Something BIG needs to happen so that their legions of ‘fans’ wake up and realise! (-as of this news wasn’t big enough-) For instance, someone like Stacey Dooley or another influencer to speak up (without being gagged or strongly advised to take it down)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 36270

Okay that is crazy!
At what point do you call the tipline of the sun to see if they can do a story about everyone being silenced who tries to speak up? Lol
BUT ... but, if they really think they did no wrong and they did only wash her due. With warm water. Why are they and belle going out of there way to gag all and sundry? Surely this us costing Belle. Seems to be them more than gleam.

Reactions: 4
I’ve always had the impression Jonathan has chased adulation and praise and celebrity all his life. There’s a video on his channel from about 10 years ago when he talks about his self proclaimed skills and achievements, I suspect with the intention to impress, but it just comes across like he’s got a massive ego problem. Even to this day he’s talking about a audiobooks biography. 🤣 I think he blurs the lines between fiction and reality a lot. It’s almost like he wants to present his life as a story or movie with himself as the protagonist and sometimes strays into not knowing where to end the fiction storytelling and when to slap himself in reality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
BUT ... but, if they really think they did no wrong and they did only wash her due. With warm water. Why are they and belle going out of there way to gag all and sundry? Surely this us costing Belle. Seems to be them more than gleam.

Them burying it is an admission of guilt to me. Otherwise, why would you go through the trouble?

I rewatched this last night where they talk about the tepid water... I don't buy it and I find it really creepy towards the end where A is super scary when she's reading the book to the kids "no more pooping in the bed, Alessia" and this whole part about naughty kids in their bedtime story. :unsure:

Reactions: 4

messiah's Story is up now! IT'S THE BEST! THANK YOU! 😍😍
Everyone share this!

And on another note - the Day after the wonderful ED video, the mother of the year did a looooooong story about how wonderful she looked in the Photoshoot. LOL. Sure, girl, you have body issues and you don't love yourself at all. How can someone post sth like that the DAY AFTER this sit-down vid??

Is it gone now? I can’t swipe up to see it. Only managed to watch a couple mins.

Reactions: 1
OOH people are not happy in the comments. Because the title of the video is about ED, there is no trigger warning - the title of the video also doesn't explain it's about ED! Now, if they were both suffering from mental health issues....surely they would know what a 'trigger' is?

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I've reported the video to Youtube under 'harmful content' as there is no clear description anywhere that this video is about eating disorders and could be triggering to many people. Typical of the stupid little irishman to put a click bait title on what could be, a very triggering video ! He's an ASS WIPE!

They are getting subs again. 🤦🏻‍♀️😤🤬
They gained 72 but lost 119 - so they're still losing subs

Reactions: 14
D5A6B3B8-4CE2-4E30-A2EB-30DE23C957B4.jpeg

Is that maybe because Anna was a complete witch to everyone Jonathan 🤷‍♀️
Wonder what that was about

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

Considering today’s video...

What the actual...?! This is so twisted and unhealthy! I don't understand how we got to a point where people with two brain cells get this much attention (views, followers, etc) on a daily basis. And profit from it! HOW?!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.