SacconeJolys #49 I am Me, Giselle is too, give me your money, the school fees are due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ego on this man is unreal. He’s a complete Walter Mitty. I forced myself to watch his video (via another channel), his voice goes through me, that fake accent- I’m from the same area of Dublin as him and from the same generation and can’t get over how much of an eejit he is!
I don’t doubt that he had emotional difficulties growing up, what I have a problem with is him thinking that this book of his is going to change the world and get people talking! Who does he think is actually going to buy this book. I think he seriously thinks it’s going to go viral and he sees himself basking in the glory of how he changed the world. He is completely delusional. Vaguely recall he likened himself to a priest or something to Stacey Dooley saying he preaches to ‘his flock’.
If he really wanted to help people he could make a vlog telling his story, make it free to everyone to view and they can start sharing their own stories in the comments etc and support each other. It’s all about money first for him though, dragging this whole ‘adventure’ out. Why didn’t he write the book then make that video, can’t understand all this hooplah now, people will be bored of it by Feb 2022.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
They don’t even focus on their kids like the SJs do it’s so terrifying they had one little slip up which showed their street. The SJs are never careful about where they are, they’ll never change.
Sadly the scum jolys would just love this to happen to then, would make good content for them,being hot shot celebrities who were targeted by haters because they are so famous!!!
Glad to here the smithys are all safe and well but does bring it home to you , I'd certainly not want to live my life like they do !!

Reactions: 14
Speaking from first hand experience.. sticking closely to measurements given in recipes is a sign of an ongoing ED. Especially if the recipe gives calories per portion.
My mother has an ED, it has effected the whole family, we’re all very aware of our appearances/weight BUT my mum would never portion control our food in fact she is so damn set on us getting proper nutrition and portions. Obviously this isn’t the same for everyone, but she should be putting her children first and that’s incredibly sad

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
His book went from (around) 1,000 in the best seller rank to 3,780 reaaaal quick. I think that speaks for itself how many pre-orders it’s getting atm

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Would he not have been better making his announcement a week before the book was due out?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
They are on a sinking ship grasping for something to save them…their vlogs have become annoying and monotonous…Johnathan is trying to portray how super special he is and he’s just an annoying guy…they have careers to fall back on and I doubt any savings

• Sad
Reactions: 19
He really should have waited when the book was published to put it out. At least they took him out of the categories he was lying about. I do however wonder if they are going to try and have screenshots saying he's a #1 bestseller, sounds like something he would do. I highly dought he's going to get a #1 ranking in the autobiography and memoir category they are very hard to sell if you're not famous. He is not famous no matter how hard he wants to be and the only people that are going to buy his little book are his friendliest friends. The rest of amazon buyers would take a hard pass at it, I'm sure.

Reactions: 20
I notice Anna is posting from the “spare bedroom”now she keeps reminding us, wonder if she’s left the marital bed 😋

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I wondered if the spare room is because he’s still in bed hungover ?

No show from him and no mention of him from her yesterday. 🤷‍♀️ Maybe his covid jab was fatal 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is it possible in his book he’s going to come out as... wait for it...... A NARCISSIST?!

🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Didn’t he used to always call himself “baby maker” or some tit like that? Always thought that was weird but now if you really think about it.. he literally sees Anna as the “baby making machine” and he’s proudly the “maker” of the 4 kids to profit off them.
What a twisted psycho. I’m pretty sure he used to include that in his IG bio too.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
My mother has an ED, it has effected the whole family, we’re all very aware of our appearances/weight BUT my mum would never portion control our food in fact she is so damn set on us getting proper nutrition and portions. Obviously this isn’t the same for everyone, but she should be putting her children first and that’s incredibly sad
Anna is very strange with the kids portions. I noticed at the BBQ they went to last week both the A’s had half a burger and a tiny sprinkle of chips yet the kids the same age next to them had a whole burger and a normal amount of chips… She is very controlling of their meal sizes??

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Definitely not an electrician when I knew him, he had zero qualifications and didn't know his arse from his elbow. The staff told me his idea of 'managing' the internet cafe was to sit in an 'office' he'd built himself in the basement playing computer games, while they dealt with the two - three customers in the cafe a day.
Wondering if he had the same accent back then....

Reactions: 6
Hi, I’ve never been in here before. Is it true they made a kid shower in cold water for wetting the bed?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Hi, I’ve never been in here before. Is it true they made a kid shower in cold water for wetting the bed?
They were potty training her (~3 years old she was) and she did a poo in her nappy which she then took out and out in her bed (clearly because its uncomfortable). Apparently "the only thing that works" is "washing them in cold water". They tried to backtrack and say it was lukewarm water then posted screenshots of non reliable articles from mumsnet and the Irish Times which stated cold water

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Didn’t he used to always call himself “baby maker” or some tit like that? Always thought that was weird but now if you really think about it.. he literally sees Anna as the “baby making machine” and he’s proudly the “maker” of the 4 kids to profit off them.
What a twisted psycho. I’m pretty sure he used to include that in his IG bio too.
I remember years ago he met some other men outside his home for some reason. Jonathan asked them what they do and they all stated what well respected/paid jobs they had. Jonathan’s response was “and I make babies” in a stupid voice. How ridiculous. I’m sure those other men make babies too but they don’t declare it as their accomplishments. Cringeworthy. Most men can make babies it’s not difficult 🙄
We don’t often see him interacting with others and this showed what a huge contrast there is between dare I say “normal” men and him.
Also it’s the fact that he didn’t say I film my family, I make videos or I’m a YouTuber. He declares his job as making the children to use for his job.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.