SacconeJolys #49 I am Me, Giselle is too, give me your money, the school fees are due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry as I'm sure this has been posted already, but I just couldn't when I saw this, what is this face even? 😅 I'll take the Zoolander pouting over this shy-seductive "oh, did I just drop the soap?"-face all day every day!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Anna saying "I actually did look cute this morning and now there's stains on my top and my makeups a mess".
GUURRLL you did NOT look cute this morning in those horrible paper bag shorts! 🤮
Why has this women who at one time called herself a stylist not yet figured out at there are some trends that she just can't pull off!??
These shorts look good on a very select body type and she doesn't have it. Just accept it and move on to a different trend. I swear she always buys the wrong clothes for her size and shape then ends up making herself look way bigger then she actually is.
Case in point 👇
Screenshot_20210716-111854_Instagram.jpg

It's too bad she doesn't have any real friends who would tell her girl that is not your best look let me help you.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
She said the spare bedroom has good lighting, yes it’s weird that she doesn’t sit at her vanity because her bedroom is sunlit where her vanity is positioned, no? And it would be far more comfortable sitting on a chair applying her makeup than awkwardly sitting on the floor like she was. And giving the internet a full view of her crotch.
I just can’t believe she does her hair and makeup everyday to do absolutely nothing. 99.9% of the time she is indoors.. I feel like getting myself done up for no reason every single morning would be quite soul destroying

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Eduardo looks just as happy in ‘ boy clothes’. And a damn sight more relaxed
D39D2ECB-1291-4C90-8452-8109A9DE4838.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I just can’t believe she does her hair and makeup everyday to do absolutely nothing. 99.9% of the time she is indoors.. I feel like getting myself done up for no reason every single morning would be quite soul destroying
It's just bizarre! I'm all for randomly putting on make up to perk myself up even if I don't have much/anything on, but to actually have it set in stone to do full hair and make up as part of my daily routine...nah. Honestly life is too short. And she goes nowhere?! I wonder is that something Jonathan expects. If a man expected me to be done up every day, he would be sorely disappointed 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 26
maybe the nanny is part time now and Anna back to doing IGTVs and Reels this week as the money is dropping fast. They are cutting back where they can. People rarely make money on books anyway unless they are on a new york times best seller list.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just to prove Jonathan does reads here, on the 9th July on the last thread I pointed out that Jonathan had lost interest in pool safety as he was leaving the pool steps attached to the pool whilst the pool was I unattended. Then in this morning's stories, Jonathan was crowing about how the pool was safety as he had taken the steps away :unsure:

Screenshot_20210716-171724_kindlephoto-31105281.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just to prove Jonathan does reads here, on the 9th July on the last thread I pointed out that Jonathan had lost interest in pool safety as he was leaving the pool steps attached to the pool whilst the pool was I unattended. Then in this morning's stories, Jonathan was crowing about how the pool was safety as he had taken the steps away :unsure:

View attachment 665864
They live and die for every word we say here!
Also that wood around the pool looks like trash! Why not put some nice pavers? I suppose he didn't want to mess up the mucky mansions aesthetic though. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If they are reading here. Anne and Joan you have a nanny and cleaner - go get yourselves a job.

• Sad
  • Heart
It's just bizarre! I'm all for randomly putting on make up to perk myself up even if I don't have much/anything on, but to actually have it set in stone to do full hair and make up as part of my daily routine...nah. Honestly life is too short. And she goes nowhere?! I wonder is that something Jonathan expects. If a man expected me to be done up every day, he would be sorely disappointed 😂
He seems very controlling about her makeup - he hates her wearing red or brighter colours on her lips. I thought that she looked better with a brighter lip

I also think that black eyeliner is too harsh......just a neutral smoky eye would look better

• Wow
Reactions: 33
He seems very controlling about her makeup - he hates her wearing red or brighter colours on her lips. I thought that she looked better with a brighter lip

I also think that black eyeliner is too harsh......just a neutral smoky eye would look better
Oh actually I think I remember her saying that before. That she doesn't wear red or bright lipstick or something because he doesn't like it?! My bf prefers certain things on me I'm sure but while I value his opinion, it's sure as hell not going to affect what I put on MY FACE OR BODY. And he knows it 🤣

As an aside, I actually hate that concealer lip look that she wears. On anyone. Think it totally drains the face. Even a light pink or something would be so much more flattering. She doesn't have to go fully Ruby Woo if Jonathan doesn't support it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Jonathan is suddenly putting plants everywhere.......are they putting the house up for sale? I don't think he's ever been bothered about flowers or plants before?
It’s because all of us on here have been stating how awful and in shambles the whole yard area is and how he neglects it! He makes it so obviously he’s reading everything we say.

• Haha
Can’t understand a word he types on stories so I doubt this book will get published.

also wonder what punishment the little ones got for chucking stones in the pool

• Sad
Screenshot_20210716_192036.jpg

I dunno Jono, is that your career at the bottom, tucked behind the milk bottle? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
All of a sudden Anna wants to be in the spare room, I’m wondering if she’s moved in there to get away from jono, although I find it unlikely she’d put herself out so would have expected him to move first.
Or they constantly fight over it because Jonathan is probably still very hungover by the time she wants to do her make up. Or they are not in the same room anymore, although I can't see her giving it up.

View attachment 666098

I dunno Jono, is that your career at the bottom, tucked behind the milk bottle? 😂😂😂
Uhhhooohhhh.. did she use wine she wasn't supposed to again? Wonder what punishment she gets. No dishwasher for another month?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.