SacconeJolys #49 I am Me, Giselle is too, give me your money, the school fees are due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wondering if he had the same accent back then....
His accent isn't too different he had an American twang then but not as pronounced.. he's not like his persona on you tube at all he's serious, quiet, moody and aloof..The person he portraits on you tube is all an act!

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Rachelle (from Rachelle and Justin US family channel) - has decided that she will no longer be concentrating her vlogs on her children. She wants them to 'have their own story to tell' as they get older (wise decision - I think her twin boys are 15 months old and her daughter three years). I believe she had difficulties conceiving and went through IVF. Her husband has a normal job outside of youtube. I think she has seen the criticism JJ has had and decided to take her vlogs in a different direction

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Anna is very strange with the kids portions. I noticed at the BBQ they went to last week both the A’s had half a burger and a tiny sprinkle of chips yet the kids the same age next to them had a whole burger and a normal amount of chips… She is very controlling of their meal sizes??
She is projecting on them just like he projects on Eduardo…

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Jonathan is suddenly putting plants everywhere.......are they putting the house up for sale? I don't think he's ever been bothered about flowers or plants before?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I wish they’d style poor Alessias hair, she’s 4 year old girl yet they keep her looking like a baby. She has beautiful curls and they just leave it a mess. Brush it while damp put some product in and make little bunches or something?

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Some funny quotes from Anna's rant this morning. First one, umm you deemed yourself competent to do this job when you started posting on YouTube, if you can't do any of it then maybe get a new job. Second one, witch you don't even clean your house, let alone do anything else in your mansion, I remember you cried when your cleaner had to isolate for 2 weeks for COVID reasons. And then she spends 30 stories talking about gifted dog pyjamas. It's a busy day in the SJs house
Screenshot_20210716_192209_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20210716_192358_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Some funny quotes from Anna's rant this morning. First one, umm you deemed yourself competent to do this job when you started posting on YouTube, if you can't do any of it then maybe get a new job. Second one, witch you don't even clean your house, let alone do anything else in your mansion, I remember you cried when your cleaner had to isolate for 2 weeks for COVID reasons. And then she spends 30 stories talking about gifted dog pyjamas. It's a busy day in the SJs house
View attachment 665321View attachment 665323
Doesn't like others doing things for her?? This being the person who doesn't groom or walk her own dogs, doesn't clean the house or wash the bed sheets, moans about having to look after the kids or take them to school, and is always complaining how much there is to do when the cleaner is there but doesn't lift a finger and doubles the workload for the poor cleaner when she is not there,
I must have missed the part where she doesn't like people doing things for her?

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Doesn't like others doing things for her?? This being the person who doesn't groom or walk her own dogs, doesn't clean the house or wash the bed sheets, moans about having to look after the kids or take them to school, and is always complaining how much there is to do when the cleaner is there but doesn't lift a finger and doubles the workload for the poor cleaner when she is not there,
I must have missed the part where she doesn't like people doing things for her?
She’s a walking contradiction. Just this week she said she’d leave the sheets to be washed by her housekeeper so she wouldn’t have to do them 🤷‍♀️ In their old house she also did laundry for the first time as their housekeeper wasn’t there (or quit, I can’t remember). It was the first time doing her own laundry in her adult life and she was panicking and getting Jono to help.

I mean, it’s great she’s trying things on her own. Maybe she’s realising that relying on Jono has been a huge mistake. Maybe it’s a step in her gaining some independence from him….

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t doubt that the household was pretty turbulent when the kids were out of the way but still in earshot , he hasn’t once acknowledged that his parents at the point of divorce would have been together for at least 20 years, had brought up 4 kids, given them loads of experiences, both been hard working and dealing with a child who had issues that weren’t catered for in society the way they are now ( and boy we have a long long way to go with that even now ) .
We, of course, can have no idea of what caused his parents' break up but, as you have pointed out, they seem to have been together for quite a long time and have brought up three well-adjusted and successful children who are mature adults bringing up their own children well. It occurs to me that Jonathan himself (maybe not his fault, but because of all his issues) could have been a major contributor to stress in the home. The problem is that, even now, he is still causing his parents and siblings a great deal of worry and stress. His parents are no longer young and that makes it even worse. He is old enough to know that he should consider the welfare of other people and not just himself and that includes the most vulnerable people in his family: his parents and his children; they deserve some consideration. All he has done and is still doing is to focus purely on himself and his own wants and needs,

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Jonathan is suddenly putting plants everywhere.......are they putting the house up for sale? I don't think he's ever been bothered about flowers or plants before?
I don’t know how it is in England, but here the planting season for flowers is early spring…or if it’s something else you wait for fall…more wasted money

• Sad
Reactions: 18
View attachment 665321View attachment 665323
Princess Anna Banana has a full time nanny to raise the children. She only needs her 4 gorgeous children for content and to look like a "happy family". Anna has so much support in her life to be able to live her lifestyle and "raise" 4 children and a Gisele. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't think he's ever been bothered about flowers or plants before?
He spent thousands on trees, shrubs and plants and then neglected and consequently killed nearly all of them. Maybe he's now replacing them to try and sell the place.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
What I find interesting: He said in the video that he felt pressured and had to present the world with a version of himself that fit in from a very young age, yet, he never fit in, wherever he went, whatever he did, he was always the outcast, up to this day, he never made friends, never managed to keep a job, his family doesn't like him, everyone who knew him says he was always hard to deal with because he felt so superior. Who exactly did he present this amazing version of himself to?!
He said this before in an IGTV, saying how he's a master of pretending to be someone he's not and appear 'well adjusted' and 'normal', has he ever seemed well adjusted to anyone on here?! He's SO arrogant! He couldn't even pretend to be likeable for the three days when Stacey slept over, his masked slipped quite quickly after one or two questions he could've easily prepared himself for, yet he says he's this master at coming across nice?!
Sounds like the description of a psychopath which wouldn’t surprise me

The ego on this man is unreal. He’s a complete Walter Mitty. I forced myself to watch his video (via another channel), his voice goes through me, that fake accent- I’m from the same area of Dublin as him and from the same generation and can’t get over how much of an eejit he is!
I don’t doubt that he had emotional difficulties growing up, what I have a problem with is him thinking that this book of his is going to change the world and get people talking! Who does he think is actually going to buy this book. I think he seriously thinks it’s going to go viral and he sees himself basking in the glory of how he changed the world. He is completely delusional. Vaguely recall he likened himself to a priest or something to Stacey Dooley saying he preaches to ‘his flock’.
If he really wanted to help people he could make a vlog telling his story, make it free to everyone to view and they can start sharing their own stories in the comments etc and support each other. It’s all about money first for him though, dragging this whole ‘adventure’ out. Why didn’t he write the book then make that video, can’t understand all this hooplah now, people will be bored of it by Feb 2022.
He is delusional
Because has he has managed to manipulate his wife ( no hard task she’s taken the money and is now running with whatever bizzare money making scheme he’s coming up with ) and dominate then manipulate his children he thinks he can manipulate everyone
Let’s face it he’s answerable to no one

These people isolate themselves and their offspring from any outside interference

Problems at school, eyebrows raised? Easy solution take the children out of school

They dont work so no having to toe the management line or deal with co workers

Extended family - they don’t give a tit and neither do their extended family due to years of being subjected to their weird arsed behaviour OR they are complicit due to £££

They can make any rubbish up
They dont have to deliver on anything
They click bait and their deluded followers fall for it
All the while the money rolls in
And let’s face it it might not be the BIG money or ads they were getting but I reckon it’s enough you only have to look at small accounts they do okay on their 137,000 followers and fuckwit has 1 million just for him 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He spent thousands on trees, shrubs and plants and then neglected and consequently killed nearly all of them. Maybe he's now replacing them to try and sell the place.
The 3 olive trees were about 20k. . :(

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
wow, what a waste of money :oops:
Yup, he just happened to show some of the price tags ... That is without the huge amount of buxus that he never planted or watered and other plants he never bothered with watering after the novelty wore off....

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.