SacconeJolys #49 I am Me, Giselle is too, give me your money, the school fees are due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some funny quotes from Anna's rant this morning. First one, umm you deemed yourself competent to do this job when you started posting on YouTube, if you can't do any of it then maybe get a new job. Second one, witch you don't even clean your house, let alone do anything else in your mansion, I remember you cried when your cleaner had to isolate for 2 weeks for COVID reasons. And then she spends 30 stories talking about gifted dog pyjamas. It's a busy day in the SJs house
View attachment 665321View attachment 665323
100% agree, BUT. Did you catch when she said Jonatha WOULD NOT show her how to edit? Like, he is purposefully keeping her ignorant? Why would you want that? It’s easier to teach someone to fish instead of having to catch fish for them everytime…
Unless he wants to manipulate her and make sure she can’t leave. I think she reads here and all the comments about how she has potential and she could restart her career and get the hell out of there had an impact. She’s trying to do that. I think she wants to leave, and he knows. Anna, if you want to leave, wear your father’s necklace in your next IGTV video. Let’s see how this plays out, guys!

• Sad
Reactions: 30
If they are reading here. Anne and Joan you have a nanny and cleaner - go get yourselves a job.
100% agree, BUT. Did you catch when she said Jonatha WOULD NOT show her how to edit? Like, he is purposefully keeping her ignorant? Why would you want that? It’s easier to teach someone to fish instead of having to catch fish for them everytime…
Unless he wants to manipulate her and make sure she can’t leave. I think she reads here and all the comments about how she has potential and she could restart her career and get the hell out of there had an impact. She’s trying to do that. I think she wants to leave, and he knows. Anna, if you want to leave, wear your father’s necklace in your next IGTV video. Let’s see how this plays out, guys!
She could do an online course on it. She has enough free time.

Reactions: 20
Anna B is perfectly posed reading a story to the "babies". Sure God love her. Perhaps she's read on here that she must interact with her children and be present in the moment!
“Quick Jonathan! I’m going to read to the kids for the first time in forever, take a picture, that’ll shut those trolls up! Then I’ll go back to leaving them on their iPads until they fall asleep”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Oh actually I think I remember her saying that before. That she doesn't wear red or bright lipstick or something because he doesn't like it?! My bf prefers certain things on me I'm sure but while I value his opinion, it's sure as hell not going to affect what I put on MY FACE OR BODY. And he knows it 🤣

As an aside, I actually hate that concealer lip look that she wears. On anyone. Think it totally drains the face. Even a light pink or something would be so much more flattering. She doesn't have to go fully Ruby Woo if Jonathan doesn't support it 😂
I hate it too makes their lips look like Richmond sausages I also hate that the lips look so shapeless even when they put so much lip liner on 🤢
it’s a trend I hope comes to an end soon just vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s the bet she’s releasing a cookbook? Using everyone else’s recipes that she has slightly modified… 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I hate it too makes their lips look like Richmond sausages I also hate that the lips look so shapeless even when they put so much lip liner on 🤢
it’s a trend I hope comes to an end soon just vile.
Thats an insult to Richmond Sausages :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Probably, with the nanny of course..
Although Anna says they only have the nanny part time, I imagine it's every morning so she can lounge around all morning, the nanny takes them out for the morning to somewhere fun or in the pool, then the kids are more tired and less demanding and she can fob them off by saying she is making dinner for the rest of the afternoon.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Have the kids left the house since finishing school last week?
They went to that BBQ at the friend's house. J also posted stories of all the kids going in to a shop before that.

If the youngest 2 were able to throw rocks into the swimming pool, they were obv out there without supervision and without the cover on the pool 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I don't get why she goes to him and doesn't just Google it? He clearly does it everytime doesn't want to try to teach her so she needs to find another way to learn. There'd be a "IGTV for dummies" website I'm the first few links. Maybe now that it's been mentioned she'll do a Google search because coming up with that idea is too hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if he does it all because she won't listen to him. She seems like she'd be a pain in the ass to show how to do something. I can hear her whining "But JONATHAN" about a million times and him being hit because she can't grasp the concept of what he is trying to show her. She really should learn how to work the editing software because let's just say Jojo decided he did like men, well, she'd need an income.

Man, I hope it's not a cookbook she's looking to release because she only makes food that requires someone else's recipes. Unless she's going to be like Bits of Bree ( aloha pineapple ) and try and make a cookbook that uses Pinterest recipes. Recipes are not copyrighted and so she could take someone else's information and make it her own.

His book ranking is 7,381. I think the ones that support him have already reserved their copy and when it comes out I highly dought he'll be successful in the rankings since he can't lie anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She looks years younger in the photo with the popcorn! I think if she met someone more stable than Jono, she would flourish!

Jonathan seems to be scrambling for content/views and the children are still quite young. What's going to happen to them later on in life - surely they've made provisions for when they're in their 50's and 60's? If I'd had all the money that they've had, I would have invested it in property to maintain a regular income.

Reactions: 23
She looks years younger in the photo with the popcorn! I think if she met someone more stable than Jono, she would flourish!

Jonathan seems to be scrambling for content/views and the children are still quite young. What's going to happen to them later on in life - surely they've made provisions for when they're in their 50's and 60's? If I'd had all the money that they've had, I would have invested it in property to maintain a regular income.
Yes, I often wonder this. What are they going to do in, say, a decade or 15 years when the kids can't be content anymore? This is why I think this Insta life is so precarious and not a safe, stable long term lifestyle choice. They've done remarkably well out of milking it so far but, as you say, what are they going to do at 45 and 55 with no "real job" work experience and a mortgage/bills?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Still the comments keep coming on the YouTube video , there is no way they can claw their way out of this one

• Haha
Still the comments keep coming on the YouTube video , there is no way they can claw their way out of this one
I hadn't looked in days, but I don't see one nice comment among them. I'm surprised he hasn't taken them off but I guess he's loving the engagement. They need those views and it's bringing them in a lot of needed cash.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.