SacconeJolys #49 I am Me, Giselle is too, give me your money, the school fees are due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she once tried to make lasagne when E1 was a baby and then threw it against the wall of the kitchen in a fit of rage when it didn't turn out properly. She has also been vocal over the years about not really enjoying cooking but having to do it. The cleaner is a house keeper, I have a cleaner and she doesn't do laundry for us. She will however wash dishes if there are any left in the sink or load them into the dish washer, but I don't purposely leave them for her to do. Anna tends to use the words "baby sitter" instead of "nanny" and "cleaner" instead of "house keeper" as if they are interchangeable so that she seems more relatable and not like a lady of the manor lol.

Also why is she getting free peloton leggings? They have two peloton machines and she has never gone near either of them! Horrible to have her rep their brand lol. Maybe they were gifted to Jono and they didn't fit him so he gave them to her?

• Wow
Reactions: 37
What the hell are you doing, Anna?
Can't you at least leave your phone away when you put your kids to bed?
Is it so hard to give them your full attention at least once a day?
Oh, sorry, I forgot, you're a heartless mom without any maternal instincts.

This woman makes me sick.
It's so uncomfortable to watch, she isn't able to talk to her own kids, she doesn't know what to say to them. What a weirdo.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
He’s also just said ‘ I want to delete the old videos in my life ‘.
His poor unfortunate children don’t have this option as HE videod every waking second and choose to put on the Internet that can never be deleted. EVERYTHING ! How can someone with such bad trauma do this to his own kids ? Majority cover their kids faces if they appear in their Instagram . He’s abusing those kids , the very thing he is accusing his family of. He’s exploiting E2 to his fantasy of what he wanted to be . Someone needs to step in here and help these kids due to his traumas. So wrong and so disturbing esp to be seen in public domain

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Yeah she once tried to make lasagne when E1 was a baby and then threw it against the wall of the kitchen in a fit of rage when it didn't turn out properly. She has also been vocal over the years about not really enjoying cooking but having to do it.
For a family who apparently do things differently and challenge the norm, they certainly have very rigid roles in that household. Jonathan is the 'man' of the house. He is the breadwinner and takes care of the finances; he does the house maintenance and tends the garden. Meanwhile Anna is a housewife and stay-at-home mum. She cooks and cleans and makes herself look pretty. Would it not kill Jonathan to cook the dinner or do the washing up every once in a while? I know Anna has a tendency to complain about first world problems, but imagine how frustrating it must be to do be the sole dishwasher for a family of six, whilst your husband buys rowing machines and swimming pools and looks at himself in the mirror. If Anna genuinely hates cooking that much, surely her loving husband would say: 'I'll cook dinner tonight, you have a rest'? But that would require Jonathan to think about someone other than himself... I thought this was a family who challenges gender stereotypes? They would honestly not look out of place in the 1950s!

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Can you imagine Zoe, etc watching his latest scam . I will be surprised and shocked if even one ex gleamer threw them a like let alone a comment . He burns all the bridges and then cries woe is me .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think Anna rests enough. The only thing she has to do is wash the dishes. She won't even change her bed the dirty witch.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Is there any reason why Anna can't buy a dishwasher herself? I keep seeing this thing being said on here about Jonathan not buying Anna a dishwasher and didn't know if there's a reason why she isn't able to purchase one. Does she not have a bank account?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I hadn't realised she was so young when they met, and he was 27 😬
I’ve just turned 27, the thought of being with a 19 year old makes me shudder.

edit: I am not talking about the age gap in general, my boyfriend is 10 years older than me but the difference was we met when i was a fully grown adult. 19 is a baby to me

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Looked like that Fox was eating the pasta dinner LOL!
Exactly! And look at the size of the pot in relation to the stove, the canister with a spatula in it & her man hand stirring.

Looks as though the fox got the entire pot of pasta & peas.

Screenshot_20210714-164845~2.png
Screenshot_20210714-164924~2.png
Screenshot_20210714-164930~2.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Exactly! And look at the size of the pot in relation to the stove, the canister with a spatula in it & her man hand stirring.

Looks as though the fox got the entire pot of pasta & peas.

View attachment 663205View attachment 663206View attachment 663208
Any actual Italians on here? What do you make of this? Looks overdone, soggy and unappetising to me! And not enough to feed a family of 6, unless served with a whole load of sides! Why is she sharing this as the epitome of home cooking?!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Is that tiny pot supposed to feed a family of two adults and four kids?! (and six dogs, a fox and surely a few mice running around in the grass)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If I’m not mistaken, in the early days Ana couldn’t cook to save her life and Jono did all the cooking. I remember in the vlogs in Cork she used to say she hates cooking and Jono would be making stir fries and what not and if he wasn’t cooking they’d go to her Mams house for dinner a few times a week.

I also find it strange that she rotates the same couple of meals over and over but still needs a cook book. Surely if you constantly cook the same meals you’d know them like the back of your hand.
Speaking from first hand experience.. sticking closely to measurements given in recipes is a sign of an ongoing ED. Especially if the recipe gives calories per portion.

He’s also just said ‘ I want to delete the old videos in my life ‘.
His poor unfortunate children don’t have this option as HE videod every waking second and choose to put on the Internet that can never be deleted. EVERYTHING ! How can someone with such bad trauma do this to his own kids ? Majority cover their kids faces if they appear in their Instagram . He’s abusing those kids , the very thing he is accusing his family of. He’s exploiting E2 to his fantasy of what he wanted to be . Someone needs to step in here and help these kids due to his traumas. So wrong and so disturbing esp to be seen in public domain
More often than not victims become perpetrators if their trauma is not addressed properly.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Good find! Jonathan used to tell everyone he owned the internet café, but he we knew his dad did really. His dad was/is a terribly nice, very gentle man.
It also proves that the family was not hard up as he likes to pretend. They lived in a nice house in a good area; he forgot that he once showed that in a vlog when he was driving past. They also had holidays abroad, etc. You can see his brother and younger sister on that Linkedin page. His brother obviously has a very good job and that sister is an accountant. The other sister and her husband had done a lot of travelling around the world. The only one who wasn't a success and didn't manage to hold down a job, was Jonathan and that's a reason why he has to show off how much money he or, truthfully, his children, have managed to earn. Of course, it's not his fault if he had learning and other disabilities but that does not excuse his obnoxious behaviour. I feel very sorry for his parents and siblings. I imagine the only truthful element of his home life that may have been difficult was his parents' marriage not working and the subsequent divorce but the others have survived well and I really doubt if there was any abuse at all at home. He must have caused a lot of stress and havoc for the family.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
The whole lead up to the adventure being a book and the adventure isn't even finished, and he doesn't know if there will be a conclusion to the adventure?
CASHGRABCASHGRAB
Screenshot_20210715_082413_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20210715_082416_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
You hope Anna will stand buy you as you only become aware in 2016. Yet you claim she always knew as your invisible friends told you she’s the one . Wtf ....keep it consistent mate we’re as much confused as you are . For a book that stio has to be written is bi#1 is jus laughable 🤣. As for looking for approval from the family that you claim abused you is even more comical .
AsAnns says wed really appreciate the support . 👍#Buy out book# (we’ve bills to pay 🙄

• Sad
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.