SacconeJolys #49 I am Me, Giselle is too, give me your money, the school fees are due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone hear about the smithy family from tiktoks house and car being burnt down last night while they were home by insane sick viewers? They accidentally leaked the road they lived in a while back in a video. They have children including a baby who is only a few months old and they have been receiving abuse at their door for a long while new due to people finding out where they lived.

They continued to vlog with the abuse still going on. If that isn’t enough to show these families how dangerous it is putting their lives out there and how much they must protect their children and take them OFF social media then I don’t know what is!!!!

Jonathan, Anna, if you read this please realise how serious it is putting your family online!!! That family could have died and they are a lot less known than you guys. Please do the right thing and remove yourself and keep your children safe.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
The failed Internet Cafe which was 2002 or maybe 2001, he lived on and off with his dad in the family home and he seemed to get on well with his dad, brother and sisters, I'm surprised he speaks quite negatively of them tbh!! In 2004 and 2005 he was still living with his dad in the family home although he did have his own job then.. The impression I got was that the parents separation and marriage throughout his childhood he thought had somehow damaged him .. I also got the impression he never wanted to work hard for money he always just wanted to get rich quick..he didn't seem to realise you had to work hard to make it in a company you couldn't just get there by turning up!!
Do you know what year he eventually did move out and why, after living at home well into his 20s?

Something must’ve happened, the contrast from his dad basically funding his delusions and letting him ‘have’ an Internet cafe instead of getting a formal education first, to Jonathan then having to get job after job and going back to uni to stay afloat financially, he would never have done this if he wasn’t desperate and absolutely had to. Which is what made me think his dad cut the funding and he was no longer allowed to live at home.

And I assume that’s also where his “I’ve been an electrician”-story stems from, probably helped his dad one summer laying cable, which obviously makes you an instant professional in his little mind 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I know he doesn’t have to name the abuse however after watching his draw my life which in itself is confusing time wise, he makes it seem like he was in infant school for years 😂 and of course we can’t trust a word he says , he is so adamant about his invisible friends being mother figures and loving him plus the catch in his voice when he wasn’t the baby of the family when Leah was born , instead pushed into a middle child role . It comes over that the abuse was hearing his parents arguing and things being smashed whilst he was with his siblings upstairs. Sounds like they spilt just before he left school at 16 .

She did an ask Anna on her childhood and like him can remember way before most children can 🙄 such a spoilt girl, only with attention not things. Everyone doted on her , she was always with older people which is why she’s was so mature, was mean to Emma .

Yep, I had heart burn last night 😳😂
I thought the same. I'd never watched the Draw My Life before, yet he paints a pretty happy childhood apart from the parental arguments. The time line doesn't match at all so I'm a bit confused by his schooling.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Why so dirty?
those rusty colored stains can either indicate skin allergies (to food or even the grooming products that are being used) and the dogs licking their feet to soothe the irritated skin. Can be the same for the face but those really dark stains indicate that Annal is not keeping up with a daily routine of keeping the faces dry and clean which would minimize the staining. We all know she doesn’t give two shits about those poor dogs otherwise they wouldn’t live in that small room and kitchen 😒

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Did anyone hear about the smithy family from tiktoks house and car being burnt down last night while they were home by insane sick viewers? They accidentally leaked the road they lived in a while back in a video. They have children including a baby who is only a few months old and they have been receiving abuse at their door for a long while new due to people finding out where they lived.

They continued to vlog with the abuse still going on. If that isn’t enough to show these families how dangerous it is putting their lives out there and how much they must protect their children and take them OFF social media then I don’t know what is!!!!

Jonathan, Anna, if you read this please realise how serious it is putting your family online!!! That family could have died and they are a lot less known than you guys. Please do the right thing and remove yourself and keep your children safe.
It's frightening that anyone would subject their children to the risks of online abuse, just for money and attention. I think it takes a certain type of person who puts their family online, to make money. I think the lure of money and fame far out weighs the risks, in their eyes, so they carry on. I really wish there were better safeguarding restrictions in place for children working online, sadly some parents aren't capable or choose not to protect their children.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Sorry couldn’t ignore this one - as a psychotherapist this is untrue…most victims do not become perpetrators, yes most perpetrators have been victims of some sort of trauma but the large majority of people who have experienced abuse and childhood trauma do not go on to be abusers. It’s a tricky scapegoating narrative weaved into us, most victims will not be perpetrators whether or not they choose to resolve their trauma, many will see the effects play out in other damaging ways, eg addiction, but the abused abuser theory continues to underplay the role of the perpetrator and do a huge disservice to the large majority of victims who do not.
Yes, I stand corrected, I phrased it badly.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Has anyone else seen Jonathan's grid post from yesterday? Saying they bought cars and dinosaurs for eduardo because they thought they were having a boy but that was their mistake?!! So Then the clip is eduardo dressed up. Im sorry but in my opinion Its not Jonathan's place to post things like that, there is nothing wrong with girls liking cars or dinosaurs or boys liking dresses and dolls.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Do you know what year he eventually did move out and why, after living at home well into his 20s?

Something must’ve happened, the contrast from his dad basically funding his delusions and letting him ‘have’ an Internet cafe instead of getting a formal education first, to Jonathan then having to get job after job and going back to uni to stay afloat financially, he would never have done this if he wasn’t desperate and absolutely had to. Which is what made me think his dad cut the funding and he was no longer allowed to live at home.

And I assume that’s also where his “I’ve been an electrician”-story stems from, probably helped his dad one summer laying cable, which obviously makes you an instant professional in his little mind 🙄
I think but not 100% sure that the family home was sold not long after 2005 so maybe he had no choice but get his tit together.. He did have a plan to go to move to Cork. I think but can't say for sure that he may have had a girlfriend there but this was before he met Anna so that may have been why he went to Cork in the first place? I had no idea he was an electrician he never mentioned it but he had numerous jobs and did have a hard time staying in employment..He was 25 or 26 when he moved to Cork!

Reactions: 13
Has anyone else seen Jonathan's grid post from yesterday? Saying they bought cars and dinosaurs for eduardo because they thought they were having a boy but that was their mistake?!! So Then the clip is eduardo dressed up. Im sorry but in my opinion Its not Jonathan's place to post things like that, there is nothing wrong with girls liking cars or dinosaurs or boys liking dresses and dolls.
Jonathan loves attention and drama. He sells his family, to feed his need for attention. My issue is the children having no privacy and two parents so caught up in themselves they appear as if they can't be bothered to protect their children

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Definitely not an electrician when I knew him, he had zero qualifications and didn't know his arse from his elbow. The staff told me his idea of 'managing' the internet cafe was to sit in an 'office' he'd built himself in the basement playing computer games, while they dealt with the two - three customers in the cafe a day.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
We all make silly decisions in life but he doesn’t seem to learn at all .

Just think if they had kept the extension as it was, the money they would have received from renting it out would have paid for all the garden work , new bathrooms, etc . They money he had wasted time and time again making ‘ office space ‘ could have Paid for therapy - though I firmly believe that he wouldn’t be truthful so it would be a waste.

Annal you really need to get your finger out and update yourself in family finances, it’s no good saying you are an independent woman when you know Jack tit about finance flow . What if he drops dead ?

Reactions: 21
So that’s the missing piece of the puzzle, the reason Jonathan fell out with his dad and why he resents him so much: he must’ve cut entitled “little Jonathan” off sometime after the Internet cafe, and THAT’s where his impoverished “childhood” took place, which wasn’t actually his childhood at all but his twenties, after pissing away his chance at an education, still thinking he’s entitled to be a boyband star and too good for a real job, hence getting a formal education felt like a waste. And that’s why he had nothing to fall back on when his father stopped funding him, that’s when the going got tough and he was “poor” and finally decided to go back to uni. - And then he found Anna and her mum, who housed, clothed and fed him.
Now this has more than a ring of truth to it, explains also whyAnna was so awful about his family, Joni definitely played the poor rejected child, the fact his family still put up with him is proof that they must have cared about him but he likes to play the victim especially if he can write a pity me poor little Jonathan he is a narcissis, a actor who absorbs other peoples genuine stories to regurgitate.
I really do think his entire family should put out a short statement saying he was loved and not abused and that they were pretty well off so he can’t cash in on his lies , there is no doubt in my mind gopher is lying.

Reactions: 33
Exactly. If he is alleging genuine abuse......they need to exonerate themselves. He refers to an abusive childhood. I mean, jesus. That is a very, very serious thing to allege, even at a stretch.
Nobody will read his poxy book aside from the Emilys. So I think the family are safe enough. I'm laughing at the thoughts of Joan "running" an Internet cafe.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There she goes again labeling poor little A-1 as the bad one. She got up on the wrong side of the bed etc.. She sure does put Andy out there as her special little boy who is so wonderful. She better watch doing that because A-1 can see that she is treated differently than her little brother and that will just make her little attitude worse.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
This family really rile me. It’s just all bullshit. Filming your 5am workouts with the worst form I’ve ever seen. Well done what do you want a medal!? So lucky I married a chef. Jon are you mad mate. It’s bleeping pasta and peas. We all know she can’t cook!! As a cleaner myself don’t even get me started on that front. Disgraceful. Yes by all means leave stuff to be cleaned for your cleaner but the sheets and the dishes and the washing come on. I think these people forget that the internet is forever. Everything they’ve ever said or posted is on line. We all know what you’ve done in the past!! Urgh. Rant over.
I remember the vlogs when Emilia (and Eduardo, I think) were little and Jonathan taught Anna to cook. She was clueless but I guess whe was young at the time...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why so dirty?
Those type of dogs with white/cream hair tend to look 'dirty' around their eyes, mouths and feet because of moisture (tears, licking, etc.). It's not actually dirt, just stains. It doesn't look nice though...

Maybe someone else can give a better or more scientific explanation?

Reactions: 8
It always appeared as if Jono came from a privileged background - he acted like a brat when Stacey Dooley was there
Anyone know if they have lost any followers or subscribers on YT because of the " Coming Out" video????
According to social blade - they are losing on average 330 subscribers per day

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nobody will read his poxy book aside from the Emilys. So I think the family are safe enough. I'm laughing at the thoughts of Joan "running" an Internet cafe.
It was a really bleak spot, mostly frequented by dubious individuals who couldn't look at the 'type of stuff' they perused on the web at home, and homesick internationals using the callboxes.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.