SacconeJolys #49 I am Me, Giselle is too, give me your money, the school fees are due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those type of dogs with white/cream hair tend to look 'dirty' around their eyes, mouths and feet because of moisture (tears, licking, etc.). It's not actually dirt, just stains. It doesn't look nice though...

Maybe someone else can give a better or more scientific explanation?
Anna take note, you’re neglecting your dogs...

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
My poodle was so hard to keep clean. I had him puppy cut and it helped so much. Puppy cutting is when you remove the hair around the ears and mouth. I did not allow him to keep a mustache. I don't understand why her groomer wants to keep all that gross hair when the puppy cut saves so much time.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Dogs are scruffy as are the kids and adults . All that money and opportunities 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I'm glad they've lost another 10k from their main channel. It's probably even more but we won't see it until it reaches the 10k threshold. Glad to see people are voting witj their fingers. Should be alot more if any justice... disgusting way to try and scam people out of money

• Heart
Reactions: 27
He hardly had 2 staff employed in an Internet cafe. Did all his income go on payroll?

Reactions: 1
He hardly had 2 staff employed in an Internet cafe. Did all his income go on payroll?
God knows. I think at one point he had at least 3 people working there and night security. All of this ensured he didn't have to leave his basement.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Wow. I've just discovered this family and can't quite believe what I'm seeing.. And I thought the Inghams were wild 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
There she goes again labeling poor little A-1 as the bad one. She got up on the wrong side of the bed etc.. She sure does put Andy out there as her special little boy who is so wonderful. She better watch doing that because A-1 can see that she is treated differently than her little brother and that will just make her little attitude worse.
Yes this.

And also Alessia immediately turned around when she saw Anna point the camera to her, even though Alessia has been filmed since birth and has been conditioned to that environment, I feel as she is getting older even at the age of 4 she is becoming more aware, I have noticed here and there in a some IG stories and past vlogs where Alessia does the turn of the head when they hold that camera up at her, it like she gets triggered, even though she may not grasp exactly what it means yet, but whatever she thinks it is, she doesn't like it, going by her reaction. The poor little thing, she just can't escape it. And Anna, just because she is rejecting your bullshit doesn't mean she got up on the wrong side of the bed, she has a problem with you putting that god damn camera in her face. So duck off Anna!! Leave her alone!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Soooo.. his sister thought he was gay, and his brother 'neverrrrr' thought he was 'because you slept with everything that walked'. Nice to put that out there... But he follows that up with 'well, one is me, one is somebody else maybe'.

What??

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Yes this.

And also Alessia immediately turned around when she saw Anna point the camera to her, even though Alessia has been filmed since birth and has been conditioned to that environment, I feel as she is getting older even at the age of 4 she is becoming more aware, I have noticed here and there in a some IG stories and past vlogs where Alessia does the turn of the head when they hold that camera up at her, it like she gets triggered, even though she may not grasp exactly what it means yet, but whatever she thinks it is, she doesn't like it, going by her reaction. The poor little thing, she just can't escape it. And Anna, just because she is rejecting your bullshit doesn't mean she got up on the wrong side of the bed, she has a problem with you putting that god damn camera in her face. So duck off Anna!! Leave her alone!!!
They always said they would stop filming if their children didn't want to be filmed. We've seen toddler Eduardo running away from or even hitting the camera, did they stop? Of coure not. Same with Alessia. She may turn around, but they'll still film her, and probably mock her in the process.

Do you think Jonathan was sexually abused?!
No.

Reactions: 21
Definitely not an electrician when I knew him, he had zero qualifications and didn't know his arse from his elbow. The staff told me his idea of 'managing' the internet cafe was to sit in an 'office' he'd built himself in the basement playing computer games, while they dealt with the two - three customers in the cafe a day.
Isn't that how he runs his business now?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Soooo.. his sister thought he was gay, and his brother 'neverrrrr' thought he was 'because you slept with everything that walked'. Nice to put that out there... But he follows that up with 'well, one is me, one is somebody else maybe'.

What??
his brother 'neverrrrr' thought he was 'because you slept with everything that walked'
- this sounds like his fantasy life, I certainly never saw any evidence of this hectic sexfest.

• Haha
Do you think Jonathan was sexually abused?!
not at all…this all stems from him wanting to be famous…boy band failed…now in his little world he is famous…remember Anna wanted to be a model…she was cast in his music video…her naive pea brain thought she just had her big break…she probably slept with him in the first place bc she believed his grandiose lies.

• Sad
not at all…this all stems from him wanting to be famous…boy band failed…now in his little world he is famous…remember Anna wanted to be a model…she was cast in his music video…her naive pea brain thought she just had her big break…she probably slept with him in the first place bc she believed his grandiose lies.
He used to carry an album of photos of himself/headshots around with him. He believed it was his modelling portfolio. Whenever he met a new person he'd find a reason to bring it out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
This is 100% correct.. He was obsessed with being famous and also had a weird interest in the film the Truman Show with Jim Carey in it!! Anna was definitely taken in by him considering how young and protected she had been up to 19! He's an absolute liar!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.