SacconeJolys #49 I am Me, Giselle is too, give me your money, the school fees are due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I take it that failed as well then. Never heard him mention that one.
You'd be right - it opened at the tail end of the boom of 'internet cafes' and was pretty much doomed from day one I'd say, though the 'manager's' lack of business acumen probably didn't' help. It was open for about 2 years I recall, on Dorset Street in Dublin.

Please tell us everything you can .

he has another igtv now saying he has told his family but when you listen to him. It’s all mouth motion sickness
I didn't really know his family all that well at all, but as I say they were definitely very normal, and the kids all seemed quite privileged. Jonathan appeared to be the only one who hadn't found his way, I think he couldn't quite believe (or was outraged) that his boyband hadn't hit the big time. He would tell anyone who'd listen that he was best friends with Westlife (I think his band supported them on tour), though I never saw any sign of this.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
She is def reading here…now she’s going on and on about how they love her cooking…after someone mentioned here her cooking looks awful

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ooh I like Albi's hair on Anna's IG story where she's cooking peas and bacon (?!). You can see his little ears, rather than the weird curtains with the silly top-not and bow (as seen on Theo)...
IMG_0194.jpg
IMG_0195.jpg

Reactions: 24
I'm new on this thread as I usually only post on Jonathan's twin, Gabriella Lindley's thread but I just seen his new IGTV and I had to comment on this thread.

It's clear that his family has some personal trauma that needs to be worked through but I strongly believe this should be done in private with a therapist, nott aired publicly for profit.

Much like when someone who has a damaged relationship with food/eating disorders shouldn't be commenting on or giving diet advice until their healed, someone with mental health issues shouldn't be commenting on or giving advice about mental health issues until they've overcome their own issues.

I'm reluctant to speak about my personal life for fear that Jonathan will use it as inspiration but I am the partner of a transperson. They came out in their adult life about 4 years into our relationship. I have seen the ups and downs and the personal work that they have put in to come to terms with this. We are also an Irish couple so we've had to overcome a lot of "old-fashioned" and religious opinions and stigma so I can understand where Anna and Jonathan are coming from.

But in his IGTV, Jonathan says about not coming to the end of his journey yet. How can he be writing a book or speak about this "journey" like he is if he hasn't even come through it yet?

All I will say is that with gender dysphoria, things have to get worse before they get better. You have to tear yourself apart and rebuild yourself, your relationships will be tested, your beliefs and strengths will be tested. Considering Jonathan is a father (and a very public one at that) he should tread very carefully otherwise it will be his kids sitting on long phone calls catching up for the first time in years because they all ran away because they're parents f*cked them up.

Families have trauma cycles so unless you break that cycle, it will continue into your own family. Growing up in a poor Irish household, this was very clear for me. I was damaged by my mother who was damaged because her mother was damaged because her mother was damaged and so on. But I've made a huge step on recognising this cycle and I am doing all I can to break it and heal so that I won't pass it on to my children when the time comes.

Jonathan, if your reading this, perhaps don't jump the gun with this one, don't put the house before the cart. You should actually experience this journey fully before you make just public and life altering decisions.

Soz for the rant, I'm off back to Gabz thread and her opurashun prep 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 55
What the hell are you doing, Anna?
Can't you at least leave your phone away when you put your kids to bed?
Is it so hard to give them your full attention at least once a day?
Oh, sorry, I forgot, you're a heartless mom without any maternal instincts.

This woman makes me sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Good find! Jonathan used to tell everyone he owned the internet café, but he we knew his dad did really. His dad was/is a terribly nice, very gentle man.
His poor dad must be totally embarrassed by his son, must be wondering where it all went wrong.

Poor little hard done by JonGis, once a loser, always a loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Annal - we aren’t mum shaming you , you’d have to be a mum in the first place, you are just an employer to unpaid children .

• Haha
Looked like that Fox was eating the pasta dinner LOL!

He's nauseating when it comes to how hot he thinks his wife is, but when he tries to touch her she recoils like he has the plague. It's in the '70s there and no air conditioning I'm sure his hands weren't that cold to act as she did.

I'd love to hear more about this cafe since it wasn't in his draw my life. Ya know cause his family was soooo pooor and it seemed like they couldn't afford for anyone to own anything let alone a business.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Looked like that Fox was eating the pasta dinner LOL!

He's nauseating when it comes to how hot he thinks his wife is, but when he tries to touch her she recoils like he has the plague. It's in the '70s there and no air conditioning I'm sure his hands weren't that cold to act as she did.

I'd love to hear more about this cafe since it wasn't in his draw my life. Ya know cause his family was soooo pooor and it seemed like they couldn't afford for anyone to own anything let alone a business.
That was just one of a couple of businesses they had, the poor family background is complete bull. And he was still living at home at that point (the Internet café).

• Wow
Reactions: 26
This family really rile me. It’s just all bullshit. Filming your 5am workouts with the worst form I’ve ever seen. Well done what do you want a medal!? So lucky I married a chef. Jon are you mad mate. It’s bleeping pasta and peas. We all know she can’t cook!! As a cleaner myself don’t even get me started on that front. Disgraceful. Yes by all means leave stuff to be cleaned for your cleaner but the sheets and the dishes and the washing come on. I think these people forget that the internet is forever. Everything they’ve ever said or posted is on line. We all know what you’ve done in the past!! Urgh. Rant over.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Anna’s latest ig story saying she is relieved that the cleaning lady is back so she can wash all their dirty dishes. Is that a normal job for a cleaner to do, surely they can wash their own dishes? She also said she has left their dirty bed sheets for 2 weeks because she couldn’t be bothered to clean them. Genuinely the laziest woman ever. They better be paying that cleaner good money
I reckon she has a housekeeper rather than a cleaner, given she talks about leaving the laundry for someone else to do it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Am I missing something . He’s ‘nervous about his family reaction to the book’ ???? The same family he’s accusing of abusing him ?
That fella is not well!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 49
First time poster here long time lurker but I just came onto say I can also vouch that he had an Internet Cafe funded for him by his dad in Dorset Street Dublin... I can also say his family always seemed lovely and were quite affluent.. He didn't grow up in a poor home and they appeared to be an affluent family!! Knowing him from this time period he definitely presented himself as someone with money and seemed very aloof!!

• Wow
Reactions: 50
Now we all know how sick and twisted JonGis is, but this is bloody hilarious, he really, really does need help. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If I’m not mistaken, in the early days Ana couldn’t cook to save her life and Jono did all the cooking. I remember in the vlogs in Cork she used to say she hates cooking and Jono would be making stir fries and what not and if he wasn’t cooking they’d go to her Mams house for dinner a few times a week.

I also find it strange that she rotates the same couple of meals over and over but still needs a cook book. Surely if you constantly cook the same meals you’d know them like the back of your hand.

• Haha
He also said to Anna hope you dont leave me after reading it after realizing who you married.
A) thought she always knew ?
B) thought she’s read the book ? (That’s not written yet but a no1 best seller
🤔🤯🤔🤯🤔🤯🤔🤯🤔🤯🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Sweet Jesus! only that complete IDIOT Jonathan would plant grass on a hill he never even used then NOT cut it and let in grow in like a field! 🤣
They never even leave the small bit of the yard so he easily could've left it exactly how it was and never had to worry about doing the lawn care. #viliageidiot

20210714_153448.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.