SacconeJolys #49 I am Me, Giselle is too, give me your money, the school fees are due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beenie on Tiktok, are you on here?! I always like your comments and you "Jonathan is :poop:" was a highlight tonight!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Beenie on Tiktok, are you on here?! I always like your comments and you "Jonathan is :poop:" was a highlight tonight!!
That's me. 😂😂😂 I've really had enough of JonoGessabelle the shithead and his ridiculous stupid supporters of his circus

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Cremates it!
Haha Yep ! That's why they've resorted to only showing Jonathan giving them ' Brioche ' for Breakfast ... other than that it's takeaway, I remember the first roast they showed, it was black & shrivelled up so much it looked like Pigeon :LOL: ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Whatever he typed on one of the IG stories was covered up by the link to the Covid info website. I'm assuming he's going for another jab?

Reactions: 5
Did annal really just say they only get McDonald’s on road trips etc? Then why do I remember that they’d frequently get McDonald’s for dinner in the old house…damn these two always be lying
johno obvs hasn’t given anna the tutorial on “how to open the box” of locked / forgotten memories. I too remember them eating McD’s on the regular and as for road trips - 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣. Please.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
he can drag it on for a bit
Remember, he and Anna say the same thing over and over again, so what most people would get on one page, will probably use about ten pages in his book. They'll need a good ghost writer or editor as he would probably feel the need to put in about a hundred "likes" on one page, I listened to yesterday's IG stories and he said the same thing about three times and every other word was "like", Like husband, like wife!! I hope he reads the audio book himself as that would be ghastly!

I wonder if both Anna and Giselle Saccone Joly will both attend the book launch and all the signings, if there are any! If so, I think Giselle should wear a sparkly evening dress, but to be fair to Eduardo, he should be allowed to choose Giselle's dress. shoes, and make-up and maybe he'd be kind enough to lend Giselle that really ghastly long wig that she bought for him. It's only fair to let E2 choose just as everything he wore for the Tik Toks was chosen by Giselle. Giselle wants to stop pretending and be her real self so she should definitely dress up for the occasion.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ok no Gisell but why the F*$K is her dog still shitting in the utility room our cavapoo is 15 months and fully house trained!!!!
You are obviously a responsible dog owner who took the time to train your dog and let them out to the toilet instead of locking them away all day ! Those dogs deserve so much better just like the children.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
What do you think that photo of Mademoiselle Giselle exposing only one nipple was meant to mean? Was freeing a single nipple meant to be profound?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Looks like they removed the best seller and other listings except for gender studies. Let me know if you guys see something different on your end.

Reactions: 32
Looks like they removed the best seller and other listings except for gender studies. Let me know if you guys see something different on your end.
Wooh wooh well done Amazon for taking no tit. Try to say it's a best seller now A and J

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This story reminds me of the Caroline Calloway scam, where she considered herself (and still does), to be the queen bee of instagram "influencing", and how she molded the platform with her long winded captions that were actually written by her friend. When that was revealed, she decided to prove she had some writing abilities by writing her own memoir. She went on tour and had parties fabricating her signature orchid hair decoration, and collected all the pre-sale money for the forthcoming book, ....that she never wrote. And then all this media picked up on the story, and her former caption writer/friend wrote an expose on the truth, and Caroline Calloway punched back with her own excerpts of her never published book. Seriously... I think Jono is going to end up the same.

The drama these characters create is just beyond amazing, the only HUGE problem is the fact that these dingbats have 4 children!
I love it when “fandoms” collide. Caroline Calloway is a horrible person and scammer but at least she doesn’t have kids to exploit and abuse. (I’m gonna overlook that poor cat she’s galavanting about NYC with)

Reactions: 7
I wish he would stop saying little Jonathan. I’m sure it’s probably been said a thousand times on here but just makes me think he’s talking about his wanger!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.