SacconeJolys #49 I am Me, Giselle is too, give me your money, the school fees are due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the Magnet thing was someone joking about somebody who looked like him. Picture is not clear enough to see whether it is actually him.

Reactions: 9
I love to read have several favourite authors like many genres horror being my favourite but I have never and will never read a biography written by an influencer or so called celeb it’s just a money making scheme almost every one who has a YouTube channel has a book some of them dont even write them they pay someone to write it on their behalf I mean come on talk about bandwagons and gravy trains 🙄
only way to stop this is to not buy their terrible books, or their overpriced merch no way people will pull out absurd amounts of money because of influencers and celebrities who are getting very wealthy the more famous they get the less interested they are in their Armies, Friendliest friends and fans these followers are being conned with their blessing if I have money to waste I can think of many ways to use it , donating to food banks, or helping the ever growing homeless , plant trees anything but stroke these over inflated egotistic narcissistic fakes .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
In (auto)biographies, birth and childhood are usually one chapter.... How can he write a whole book about these years he claims he does not really remember.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In (auto)biographies, birth and childhood are usually one chapter.... How can he write a whole book about these years he claims he does not really remember.
He may remember specific parts but not his childhood as a whole

I honestly have no idea of how my childhood memories can be put together chronologically, and I assume there are huge gaps between them, but they're very much there. I probably wouldn't be able to write several chapters about it but it's apparently some 360 page book so I'm sure with enough reflecting and general descriptions/explanations he can drag it on for a bit

• Sad
Reactions: 11
It's been so long since I've been able to catch a thread here. And Giselle hasn't disappointed... I bet they're thinking for "computers" category is that he works on computers. This story reminds me of the Caroline Calloway scam, where she considered herself (and still does), to be the queen bee of instagram "influencing", and how she molded the platform with her long winded captions that were actually written by her friend. When that was revealed, she decided to prove she had some writing abilities by writing her own memoir. She went on tour and had parties fabricating her signature orchid hair decoration, and collected all the pre-sale money for the forthcoming book, ....that she never wrote. And then all this media picked up on the story, and her former caption writer/friend wrote an expose on the truth, and Caroline Calloway punched back with her own excerpts of her never published book. Seriously... I think Jono is going to end up the same.

The drama these characters create is just beyond amazing, the only HUGE problem is the fact that these dingbats have 4 children!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Latest tiktok.... I thought anna knew jono was giselle so why did they have such strict gender stereotypes. I have a son and a daughter and they don't have to fit into any box. Not everyone runs out and buys a wardrobe of blue and only dinosaur toys when they have a boy. They act like that's how the world is but haven't been out enough to see this is 2021 and kids are encouraged to express themselves. Keep kidding yourself that that's the issue Giselle just so you don't have to think about how much you are fuckin up your kids. Urgh makes me so sick but I am glad that so many other people feel the same.

And the magnet kitchen gig... someone has already tweeted them about the sj's lol
To play devils advocate, you can’t be gender non conforming if people don’t push regressive gender stereotypes in the first place. If Boy George, Annie Lennox and the New Romantics of 40 years ago were about today in their forms of yester year people would potentially be wanting to suggest they were non binary etc. but none of them are because it’s a complete social construct to say that men and women should only dress in certain ways and like certain things and if they don’t, they must be a different gender. There seems to be more sexist stereotyping now than there was 40 years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
This is what I get on Amazon. No longer a best seller but it is listed in multiple categories to attempt ranking manipulation.

Best Sellers Rank: 1,672

#3 in Manager's guides to computing (Why is it listed here? oh yeah to manipulate the ranking :rolleyes: )
#13 in computing & internet (another manipulative ranking attempt)
#90 in Gender studies (books) (I guess this is the closest)

It should be listed under damn FICTION.

I believe he made up invisible friends as a child (A LOT of kids do- I don't believe they are still with him unless he has a dissociative disorder which IS NOT the same thing) I believe he has a learning disability (again not a rarity) but that's all I believe about his story. The rest is just manipulative filler being added to jump on current issues and pad out his pocket.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
It's been so long since I've been able to catch a thread here. And Giselle hasn't disappointed... I bet they're thinking for "computers" category is that he works on computers. This story reminds me of the Caroline Calloway scam, where she considered herself (and still does), to be the queen bee of instagram "influencing", and how she molded the platform with her long winded captions that were actually written by her friend. When that was revealed, she decided to prove she had some writing abilities by writing her own memoir. She went on tour and had parties fabricating her signature orchid hair decoration, and collected all the pre-sale money for the forthcoming book, ....that she never wrote. And then all this media picked up on the story, and her former caption writer/friend wrote an expose on the truth, and Caroline Calloway punched back with her own excerpts of her never published book. Seriously... I think Jono is going to end up the same.

The drama these characters create is just beyond amazing, the only HUGE problem is the fact that these dingbats have 4 children!
Omg he is such a Caroline Calloway! Same type of pathological liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ironically JizzSell and Anal have THE most misogynistic, narrow view of gender. That’s why JizzSell thinks he’s being so so maverick. What a twit.

To play devils advocate, you can’t be gender non conforming if people don’t push regressive gender stereotypes in the first place. If Boy George, Annie Lennox and the New Romantics of 40 years ago were about today in their forms of yester year people would potentially be wanting to suggest they were non binary etc. but none of them are because it’s a complete social construct to say that men and women should only dress in certain ways and like certain things and if they don’t, they must be a different gender. There seems to be more sexist stereotyping now than there was 40 years ago.
Oh BLOODY WELL SAID! 👏👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 22
watching the isaac schizophrenic storyline on eastenders and it’s so infuriating that people like jonathan use it for clout

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Plus it looks cheap in comparison to the old solid wood one they destroyed. Same as the floors. Fancy pulling up solid oak and replacing it with vinyl. They have destroyed that house. Come to think of it, they destroy everything : their « career », their children, the list goes on.
Money can't buy you class .... they clearly have zero, they're basically rich Chavs / Pikeys I bet the neighbours shudder when they see them.

Reactions: 20
I was staring too long at jonathan’s author picture and it turned into Gabriella Lindley 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That TikTok is horrific. If Jonathan truly felt as a child that he was a girl, he would know not to assume that Eduardo was a boy. He's blaming society for making he and Anna think they had to buy Eduardo 'boy' toys, when in reality all it proves is their set and structured ideas about gender. Many parents allow their children to play with whatever they choose, without questioning their gender. It's called development and part of childhood. When are Anna and Jonathan going to learn that material objects do not define gender?

When I was Eduardo's age I was the I was very 'girly', and all of my own accord; I wore pink and purple, I wouldn't wear trousers, I loved playing with hair and makeup, and I loved playing with dolls. But I also played with cars and Lego and Playmobile - and none of the 'girl' stuff as it didn't exist when I was that age. No one ever doubted my gender; I just played with what I wanted.

Also that comment is 100% calling Jonathan out; it says "...you're just moulding him into your own fantasies." What's the bet that poor illiterate Jonathan - who failed school, went to university, is writing a book but can barely read - just read the first part and thought it would fit his latest TikTok idea. I mean he's definitely proved that he can't read... I'm howling!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't understand the McDonald's lie. It might have been a while, but they did have it very regularly, for a while they had it every Sunday, when we all said, why does she not cook a roast.

Reactions: 19
I don't understand the McDonald's lie. It might have been a while, but they did have it very regularly, for a while they had it every Sunday, when we all said, why does she not cook a roast.
I don't think this airhead could cook a roast! And make it look appealing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.