SacconeJolys #49 I am Me, Giselle is too, give me your money, the school fees are due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joliar, you could never be a woman, your pain threshold is laughable. You had a covid injection not a six month course of chemo .
Honestly I’m embarrassed for him at times .

• Haha
Reactions: 25
FFD034C2-3793-494D-8607-68DC47C23916.png

He has cold pasty hands. I get it. I cringe just at hearing his voice. But her facials here literally explain their marriage. 😂 and she posts these. They are trolling each other.
There is no love lost here. Or they are massively trolling all of us. That woman cannot stand that man. He touched her and she literally flinched. And his response does not look like a joking reply.
to add to this… Mrs Body Positivity - posting photos about loving oneself, and talking about not using filters, then going on and plugging for her followers to follow a page that promotes Botox and fillers. Forgive me if I’m wrong - but is the majority of her followers probably in the age bracket 17-35? Should these women all follow someone that’s occupation is to alter their appearance for real, beyond a filter? Hypocrisy. At its finest.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Her little story the other day made in the spare room. Making a point of making it public knowledge that they have a spare room, and she was using it “for the lighting”. She’s never done this before, using this room in Instagram or vlog. But now her husband has made it public about his adventure she is now posting story’s about a spare room? Now she has a new thing that she is plugging for next month but trying to act all coy about?? It’s painful how pathetic these people are.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 662193

He has cold pasty hands. I get it. I cringe just at hearing his voice. But her facials here literally explain their marriage. 😂 and she posts these. They are trolling each other.
There is no love lost here. Or they are massively trolling all of us. That woman cannot stand that man. He touched her and she literally flinched. And his response does not look like a joking reply.
to add to this… Mrs Body Positivity - posting photos about loving oneself, and talking about not using filters, then going on and plugging for her followers to follow a page that promotes Botox and fillers. Forgive me if I’m wrong - but is the majority of her followers probably in the age bracket 17-35? Should these women all follow someone that’s occupation is to alter their appearance for real, beyond a filter? Hypocrisy. At its finest.
She is definitely still using filters in her stories. Maybe not Instagram ones but one on her camera or another app. There's no way her face is that smooth!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am in homeschooling isolation hell at the moment and would give anything to be able to leave the house with my children. Why isn’t Anna taking her children out to the park or anything fun in the summer holidays? Getting up at 5am to work out and then staying at home washing dog bowls and doing laundry whilst filming IG stories?! What a life!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
View attachment 662193

Imagine if these are her sex faces 😳
could explain a lot !!

I never understood why she posts her workout videos.. Like why 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Do people really watch her workouts I just looked and felt embarrassed on her behalf and myself for looking I feel surprised , is this typical of her content ? I don’t watch or sub any of these influencer types other than through the Tattle pages only really heard of them through the cold shower furore I was so shocked that they got defended for what I believe is abusive behaviour got directed here and now it’s my guilty pleasure and good to know not everyone is fooled by these charlatans!

Last edited:
If he has the same lunch everyday why even bother showing it? thinking he’s special because he eats the same thing everyday. Groundbreaking/life changing 🙄

• Haha
Imagine if these are her sex faces 😳
could explain a lot !!

Do people really watch her workouts I just looked and felt embarrassed on her behalf and myself for looking I feel surprised , is this typical of her content ? I don’t watch or sub any of these influencer types other than through the Tattle pages only really heard of them through the cold shower furore I was so shocked that they got defended for what I believe is abusive behaviour got directed here and now it’s my guilty pleasure and good to know not everyone is fooled by these charlatans!
So if she stated dating him when she was 19…And going by her claims of being naive and innocent…her only experience is with Jonathan…poor girl doesn’t know what she’s missing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Wonder who the peleton leggings were gifted to - Anna or Giselle!! Has she ever shown any interest in the Peleton?!
Also, surely all of her stories from her "workout" this morning should be labelled #ad or #gift seeing as she was wearing them.

Reactions: 13
I haven’t checked in with this family for a while and WHAT THE duck is going on? What the actual duck. It is beyond me how social are not involved with them they seem absolutely insane. There poor children honestly. I am actually in shock reading through the recaps.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Aaaah Anna, his hands are as cold as your heart. When he walked in the kitchen and she said hey! I thought they were going to exchange a nice moment. But nope, she recoiled in mock horror, pushed him away and dismissed him.

#soblessed

• Haha
Reactions: 22
15 years time we will see books done by his children about growing up in a narcissistic and abusive home.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Wonder who the peleton leggings were gifted to - Anna or Giselle!! Has she ever shown any interest in the Peleton?!
Also, surely all of her stories from her "workout" this morning should be labelled #ad or #gift seeing as she was wearing them.
For evidence to asa, next time she wears them without relevant ad tags
47D286E3-29EF-4281-9B0B-E720D2F078CA.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Influencers are supposed to clearly state when something is gifted aren't they? Not just casually mention its gifted when someone supposedly asked about it.
How long will jonathan keep reminding everyone he's had 2nd jab? It's not needed in every story, probably won't be long until we have round 2 of jonathan endlessly complaining.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
15 years time we will see books done by his children about growing up in a narcissistic and abusive home
... and the difference between their books and Jonathan's is that they will be telling the truth. I hope, for their sakes, that they will be best sellers so they can earn some money after doing all that unpaid labour for their parents!!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.