SacconeJolys #49 I am Me, Giselle is too, give me your money, the school fees are due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, just sent this “Dr” a nice message, thanks Anna!
It won't make a jot of difference. The dentist/dr is a private one so, as long as she's still getting anna and jonathan's money - she won't be bothered. I believe her and Anna used to go shopping together and have lunch (in vlogs before lockdown) - and I think their children go to the same school

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
So if she stated dating him when she was 19…And going by her claims of being naive and innocent…her only experience is with Jonathan…poor girl doesn’t know what she’s missing
I hadn't realised she was so young when they met, and he was 27 😬

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I wish he would stop saying little Jonathan. I’m sure it’s probably been said a thousand times on here but just makes me think he’s talking about his wanger!
OMG I DON'T WANT TO THINK ABOUT THAT!!!!

And now I can't get it out of my head...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It won't make a jot of difference. The dentist/dr is a private one so, as long as she's still getting anna and jonathan's money - she won't be bothered. I believe her and Anna used to go shopping together and have lunch (in vlogs before lockdown) - and I think their children go to the same school
Forgot to add, Anna will message her and say 'it's just a jealous hater'........Anna is so predictable

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Apple juice with sushi?! I’m going to vomit
It's like a posh child's lunch... Apple juice and Hula Hoops... and sushi?!

So if she stated dating him when she was 19…And going by her claims of being naive and innocent…her only experience is with Jonathan…poor girl doesn’t know what she’s missing
That age gap makes me so uncomfortable, especially knowing how he exploits his kids and is very much in charge of the finances and decisions in that household.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I never understood why she posts her workout videos.. Like why 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
She's body checking herself. Why else would she post them. Certainly not helping anyone with their form! 🤣
I also think she does it to feel better then her followers. Like look at me I workout. She's really just a thirsty ass witch who craves attention.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I think all that sushi is addling his brain!

I've seen a few more interesting comments on his video........it was said that Jono is basically saying that transgenderism is a mental illness - which it is not. He's also confusing transgenderism with being gay.......and confusing tranvestism (cross dressing) with transgenderism (being born in the wrong body). I foresee this book being heavily criticised when it is released (if it even gets released).

The thing is, Jono doesn't know what the f*ck he's talking about ......so he's going to upset a LOT of people

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Wait, he's been having sushi for lunch for months now? How is that healthy?
He's not done this all his life, we've seen him eat all kinds of things. So why is he suddenly doing this? Is Anna's ED rubbing off on him? Does he think it makes him special?

• Sad
  • Sick
Wait, he's been having sushi for lunch for months now? How is that healthy?
He's not done this all his life, we've seen him eat all kinds of things. So why is he suddenly doing this? Is Anna's ED rubbing off on him? Does he think it makes him special?
I feel like he is really playing up the 'im on the spectrum' line.
Will this be his excuse when the book fails? Will this be the next money making scheme?
Just when he hasn't pissed off enough people! He'll jump on this 'bandwagon'

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Wonder if he’ll delete all the YouTube message s as well as Instagram? So hope someone on a pc has been able to copy them all .

I am that sad cow who goes to the comments on YouTube to ^ the newest ones 🙄😂

Reactions: 13
Apple juice and Hula Hoops... and sushi?!
It's straight out of the Alfie dayes school of nutrition😆. White rice with added sugar and salt with some seasoned salmon must be healthy 🙄

Next he'll be having a burger with deep fried sweet potato chips and a milkshake as the mega healthy option just like alf 🤦‍♀️

For evidence to asa, next time she wears them without relevant ad tags View attachment 662389
That means she's got a business relationship with peloton so any post with the brand for at least the next 12 months should say #ad if she wants to remain within the rules.

Reactions: 12
It's like a posh child's lunch... Apple juice and Hula Hoops... and sushi?!

That age gap makes me so uncomfortable, especially knowing how he exploits his kids and is very much in charge of the finances and decisions in that household.
Ehhh, I can't comment on the age gap as it's the same as mine and my husband's... I guess the difference is that we were 9 years older than them when we got together..

Reactions: 16
Anna’s latest ig story saying she is relieved that the cleaning lady is back so she can wash all their dirty dishes. Is that a normal job for a cleaner to do, surely they can wash their own dishes? She also said she has left their dirty bed sheets for 2 weeks because she couldn’t be bothered to clean them. Genuinely the laziest woman ever. They better be paying that cleaner good money

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Anna is a lazy little woman. She claims to be so organized and cleanly yet because her cleaning lady couldn’t come for two weeks she didn’t change the bed sheets. It takes 5 minutes? Surely if you’re anal like that you wouldn’t be able to leave it for so long? Ew

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Anna’s latest ig story saying she is relieved that the cleaning lady is back so she can wash all their dirty dishes. Is that a normal job for a cleaner to do, surely they can wash their own dishes? She also said she has left their dirty bed sheets for 2 weeks because she couldn’t be bothered to clean them. Genuinely the laziest woman ever. They better be paying that cleaner good money
we have a cleaner once a week to 'clean'. We unload/load dishwasher and do laundry ourselves!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Is it just me or did Eduardo say “duck” on Jonathan’s IG story when he was talking about whatever it was that Anna made to eat?

Also, Anna boasting on her story that she has left the sheets and purposefully didn’t wash them because she knew the cleaning lady was coming, even says “gross” and goes on about how bad they are because of Jonathans tattoo ink all over them..... then laughs about it like an utter bleeping psycho! Complete and total witch, sorry not sorry.
😡

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Why does she always post stories of her making the beds, doing laundry indecisive of who actually does it just to not bother with anything when the cleaner can't do it? It takes all of 5 minutes to put a wash on,no excuse.And no I don't think the cleaner should be doing the dishes for them, they are unbelievably lazy. What jobs does anna actually do and not just pretend she does

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
I don’t think his family is weird, I think he was the weird one in his family.
As someone who knew them a little about 20 years ago I can vouch for that. The family was very normal, relatively wealthy and seemed very nice. Jonathan's dad even bought him an internet café, in what seemed like an attempt to give him some purpose in life outside of chasing after his (failed) boyband dreams.

• Wow
Reactions: 56
As someone who knew them a little about 20 years ago I can vouch for that. The family was very normal, relatively wealthy and seemed very nice. Jonathan's dad even bought him an internet café, in what seemed like an attempt to give him some purpose in life outside of chasing after his (failed) boyband dreams.

I take it that failed as well then. Never heard him mention that one.

• Sad
  • Haha
Please tell us everything you can .

he has another igtv now saying he has told his family but when you listen to him. It’s all mouth motion sickness

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.