SacconeJolys #49 I am Me, Giselle is too, give me your money, the school fees are due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna saying Jonos book is a best seller on Amazon, me stops Anna and runs here 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ No its NOT ANNNA!! When it was its because he CHEATED!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I was just coming back to add that I remember it in this house as well and not too long ago either..... it was like an every other weekend thing or something.
Yep... They'd pile all the kids in the car just to go to the drive thru and take McDonalds home to eat 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Their kitchen was gifted by Magnet wasn’t it?
if it is the case and he is working for them (as what????) we need all to be in touch with them to give our two cents.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Nooooooo! It’s back up again. So many people have complained to Amazon about the fake category but they haven’t changed it. He’s already using screenshots like this to promote the book on his Instagram 😡
I dont understand how a book can be no1 in any category when it's not even been written !!! Are people pre ordering or something????
I personally dont think the book will ever be written and released,after all as we know jongiz potato,never sticks at anything for more that a week!!!😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
His thirst pics of pouting, showing off his nipple :sick: interspersed on his grid with photos of his children are very disturbing to me. In years to come, people like him will be part of safeguarding cautionary tales.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
These are the lyrics to the song he posted along with his latest tik tok with E2 😡🤬

Oh, now look at me and this opportunity
Is standing right in front of me
But one thing I know it's only part luck and so
I'm putting on my best show
Under the spotlight I'm starting my life
Big dreams becoming real tonight
So look at me and this opportunity
You're witnessing my moment, you see?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
For a second there I thought this was a Peppa Pig thread! Madame Gazelle confused me ever so slightly...😬

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m sorry can we just circle back…. What is he doing on that Magnet zoom? He looks like he has an actual job there🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
There’s a video on Magnet website:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry can we just circle back…. What is he doing on that Magnet zoom? He looks like he has an actual job there🤣
I know ! He’s been hired to DESTROY the owners’ previous kitchens. He can certainly do that. Then they get in a proper team to build the new one because let’s face it : he wouldn’t be able for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else think the before looked better? 😁 It could have been refreshed with some new paint and drawer knobs, but they had to give it the sterile grey Hinch look.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone else think the before looked better? 😁 It could have been refreshed with some new paint and drawer knobs, but they had to give it the sterile grey Hinch look.
Plus it looks cheap in comparison to the old solid wood one they destroyed. Same as the floors. Fancy pulling up solid oak and replacing it with vinyl. They have destroyed that house. Come to think of it, they destroy everything : their « career », their children, the list goes on.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m sure hardly anyone who has commented on latest tic tok is either over the age of 12 or have seen his YouTube video .

just goes to show how easily they write their own narrative! Saying they bought Eduardo cars and dinosaurs

edited to Add , it’s also in his Instagram now

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Latest tiktok.... I thought anna knew jono was giselle so why did they have such strict gender stereotypes. I have a son and a daughter and they don't have to fit into any box. Not everyone runs out and buys a wardrobe of blue and only dinosaur toys when they have a boy. They act like that's how the world is but haven't been out enough to see this is 2021 and kids are encouraged to express themselves. Keep kidding yourself that that's the issue Giselle just so you don't have to think about how much you are fuckin up your kids. Urgh makes me so sick but I am glad that so many other people feel the same.

And the magnet kitchen gig... someone has already tweeted them about the sj's lol

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I’m sure hardly anyone who has commented on latest tic tok is either over the age of 12 or have seen his YouTube video .

just goes to show how easily they write their own narrative! Saying they bought Eduardo cars and dinosaurs

edited to Add , it’s also in his Instagram now
And he's busy deleting comments on IG.

Edit: I stand corrected. I was on IG watching the horrible Tik Tok J posted, looked down & saw 16-17 comments & when I went to read there was only 1. Came here & posted. Went back to IG & all the comments were back.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
And he's busy deleting comments on IG.

Edit: I stand corrected. I was on IG watching the horrible Tik Tok J posted, looked down & saw 16-17 comments & when I went to read there was only 1. Came here & posted. Went back to IG & all the comments were back.

Still a few negative comments.. Wonder how long it will take before they are removed

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.