SacconeJolys #49 I am Me, Giselle is too, give me your money, the school fees are due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's at number 1222 on the best seller list ! :LOL: ....No longer number one!
Hooray!! At least they have listened to us all! The best part, it confirms that what he’s done in adding an unpopular category is 💯 against Amazon’s selling rules!! He will be shitting it now Hes soooooo low in the ratings! My uncle is an author (he’s well known, but I won’t say who 🤫😉) I spoke to him about what potato had done and he was appalled, although not surprised as it happens a lot. He said “if you’re an author who is passionate about writing, whatever genre, you want your book to do well because it’s good, not try and lie your way to looking like a best seller. Zero credibility and he shouldn’t be allowed to call himself an author” 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

MUG SHOT

God he looks like a predator here!! (From the Amazon page)
He looks like a predator in all his photos, the weird nip slips and pouting are AWFUL. Here’s a little selection to give you nightmares...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
63402861-8DA2-4770-9C18-E6AB6DE8F1C4.jpeg

Still says #1 best seller for me. “Managers guide in computing” my ass LOLOLOL

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Dude what a creep. I’d feel bad taking tit on his appearance if he was a good guy, but he is not! I haven’t watched any videos by them, just read thru all the Zoella and niomi threads and picked this one next. I have been ENRAGED on these kids behalf to say the least and I myself have no maternal instincts, like I don’t want or like kids. But I can still feel bad for them and want them to have a good life and these poor kids don’t. I am so worried for them when they get older. They need to be taken from this pair of monsters. Anna is a witch, she is so awful to her kids with how she treats them and how she talks to them. If I ever had a kid, they would never know they were unwanted!! Anna makes it know she doesn’t want them. Go to bleeping hell, you child abusers and child neglectors! How have these kids not been taken?? Abuse is not just physical!!!

also, sorry your guys’ inboxes have been blowing up with me liking comments. I’m reading thru the past threads. If it gets annoying, let me know so I can mentally like your posts instead bc Iunderstand it may get annoying.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
And duck the Emily roses. They are awful, rude and stupid do as I say not as I do!! I’ve read enough about to know how much I dislike them. I don’t care how old they are. The one girl only brought up the bad tit shed been thru when she was trying to launch her future failure of a YouTube channel. Get those sympathy views, girl! (Thread 26 page 20) and they didn’t like people talking about them, but it’s ok to sexuality the SJ kids?? Hypocrite? Or are they too dumb to know what that means?

If they weren’t so egotistical about a 40 year old loser talking to them and so condescendingly rude to those who disagree, I’d feel bad and be worried. This internet generation scares me and I’m only 32! I hope they grow up SOON, engaging with a creep probably will be at some point pedophile is so wrong, I can’t believe he did that tit!! Does he still talk to them on discord or whatever all that tit is??
hopefully no one yells at me for being mad at these stupid teenage- almost adult girls. But I am disgusted.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Why is he still on social media. They should be all banned 😤 for life ! And find a real job. The kids should have normal life, not posing to a camera the moment they wake up. It makes me so mad. How much reporting on the channels one can do ! They are a serious threat to the society. Bringing nothing but cringe and exploiting kids for 🤑

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Amazon have put it in the category 'Gender studies' - and it's number 87.....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
What really concerns me.

Is the unregulated arena we have here.

- The Exploitation of their own children which so many charities don't seem to be challenging or seeing as child abuse (trust me, I've been trying to make waves with it and although many professionals agree, it is abuse, no one is picking it up!)
- The grooming on children online. Hear me out with this one. Jonathan and Anna groomed young girls (like me) who at 14 and younger, were told to 'tune in everyday to join our lives, you're part of our family, etc etc. We were lured in with false promises, made to feel a part of something (particularly dangerous for many who had nobody in the real world) and exploited to buy their tit and defend them when we could see they were actually abusing their own children. Obviously adulthood kicked in and I realised what was going on with no only them but all you tubers of the Gleam empire. We were groomed. Young teenagers, groomed for money. It makes you feel violated looking back.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
He's on his Instastory again acting like everyone loves his adventure and the world is only waiting for his book to come out.

How can a person be so full of himself.

Jonathan, wake up. The only people who care about you are young vulnerable girls with difficult family backgrounds who are desperately looking for support.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Screenshot_20210713_093216.jpg

Was in a friend's house at the weekend for a BBQ. She had this in her kitchen. Reminded me of J 😂 with his dyslexia he probably meant to have Amalfi as the title of his book but it turned into AMFAI 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He's on his Instastory again acting like everyone loves his adventure and the world is only waiting for his book to come out.

How can a person be so full of himself.

Jonathan, wake up. The only people who care about you are young vulnerable girls with difficult family backgrounds who are desperately looking for support.
Plus he's still in his bubble saying "anna was listening"..... long pause because he's lied saying he wasn't done writing ... "yeah cause we have the audiobook"... like it's not recorded when the book is finished. Absolutely nothing happened yesterday. And he never had to explain himself because he barely talks to people..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought it was a bit odd that less than two business days after the failed announcement they had a meeting with him. He announced on Saturday right? So they set up a meeting ASAP on Monday morning. I wonder if it was actually about the book or trying to find a way to renegotiate the terms due to his disastrous announcement queerbait. I don't know anything about publishing, but surely that much backlash mustn't be good for the publishers

Reactions: 29
Jonathan "We're all so f*cking different, right? Like my brain works so different to other people's brains."

You don't say, Jonathan!?! 😱
Thank god, not everybody's brain works like yours.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.