SacconeJolys #49 I am Me, Giselle is too, give me your money, the school fees are due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did annal really just say they only get McDonald’s on road trips etc? Then why do I remember that they’d frequently get McDonald’s for dinner in the old house…damn these two always be lying
Omg you’re right!!! I remember this too they used to get McDonald’s ALL THE TIME!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Omg her story just made me cringe, saying jonathans book will save lives, and it's a number one best seller.. I feel so annoyed.. Looks like she is also launching something next month which she can't talk about yet. 🙄🙄
She could launch a lead balloon and it would still go down better than Giselles book so every cloud 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Annal. Your damage limitation sounded even more confusing than his original duck up 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m genuinely baffled as to what’s going on recently, he’s talking about the “adventure” of finding repressed memories from his childhood from what I can gather, which you know good for him if he wants that, I have repressed memories from my childhood that are going to stay repressed, and I just can’t fathom anyone sitting and saying you’re taking your fans on an “adventure” if you’re learning about your abusive past, surely he would say he’s going on his own journey or something, possibly take time off social media, not write a bleeping book?
The poor man needs more cash.😂 😭💔 All the child exploitation and abuse of his own wife and children is to fund his lifestyle. Mind you even 2k isn't going to cover much! He's a vile little man/woman who prys on his minions who seem rather as desperate as him!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He really thinks he is special doesn't he. "I can't be educated like everyone else"
No jonathan there are a lot of people who have the same learning difficulties as you. They just don't make such a bug deal out of it
I thinks himself as being “more differenter” to anyone else, you know he is special and he is going to save lives! I wonder how firefighters/ doctors/ nurses/ paramedics feel about that claim.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
God, how would Anna be able to launch anything!!! She is incomprehensible! How on earth could she possibly sell something without stuffing it up. She may need to do a course in sales and learn some selling techniques and most importantly learn to string a sentence together without stopping and starting and hopefully remember her own launch date. She didn't even know the exact release date of Giselle's book when she was talking about it on her IG stories. She is such an airhead. I wonder, if it is a brand collaboration, lets hope they have done there research properly on the SJ's before getting involved, with her bad reputation and her husbands, they may want to think twice. They are bad news!

Reactions: 21
Okay fair enough if "today is not a fish pie day", but there's this brilliant invention - as I am sure you are aware, Anna - called the internet. On this platform you are able to do research as to what meals you can do with certain ingredients, for example fish. You do not need to be limited to the same meals EVERY GODDAMN WEEK. You also do not need to start cooking dinner at 3pm, but let's handle one first world problem at a time...

Seriously though, why does she feel the need to cook the same meals from her very limited repertoire? There are THOUSANDS of things you can do with fish. But nope... fish pie for dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Anyone work in publishing and know if they are duty bound to fact check this book? Because I have a feeling that he has no bloody idea what he's going to write, and is going to take inspiration from his followers' stories in comments, and even suggestions here. Whatever he thinks will be sensationalist and get readers/likes.
Don't work in publishing. But reading your post brought an Oprah scandal to mind.

There was a book written by James Fry called "A Million Little Pieces" which became a huge bestseller. It was sold as a memoir and told the (alleged) story of the author's personal journey as a raging drug addict.

The scandal only began when the author appeared on Oprah for an interview, and soon after a fact-checking Smoking Gun article exposed that Fry had largely fabricated the story; there was only little truth and much exaggeration to his memoir. It may not have mattered to most readers beforehand, but he lied on national tv to Oprah about the veracity of story, and that didn't go over well.

The publisher first stood by the author, because it was such a huge succe$$, and pointed out it's a memoir. Memoirs are just that, the author's memory of what occurred, so there's wiggle room for embellishment and "mis-remembering".
But after Oprah and her hoard of housewife viewers got mad, the publisher offered customer refunds. Thereafter, however, they simply recategorized it as fiction and/or added a note to the book.

All this to say, I don't think they are 'duty-bound' to fact check every detail of a memoir. And to be fair, how could they? We know Jon has a weird family and he went to a spec-ed school; there's little else they can do to fact-check claims like whether he has imaginary friends or feels his "true self" is a woman named Jozelle.

Reactions: 21
Okay fair enough if "today is not a fish pie day", but there's this brilliant invention - as I am sure you are aware, Anna - called the internet. On this platform you are able to do research as to what meals you can do with certain ingredients, for example fish. You do not need to be limited to the same meals EVERY GODDAMN WEEK. You also do not need to start cooking dinner at 3pm, but let's handle one first world problem at a time...

Seriously though, why does she feel the need to cook the same meals from her very limited repertoire? There are THOUSANDS of things you can do with fish. But nope... fish pie for dinner.
Also, if mine had had maccie d's for lunch, I doubt they'd be too hungry for a fish pie for tea?!

Reactions: 8
Also, if mine had had maccie d's for lunch, I doubt they'd be too hungry for a fish pie for tea?!
But the kids meals, especially E1 and E2, are hardly that big! Their dinner will just be like a light evening snack!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Omg you’re right!!! I remember this too they used to get McDonald’s ALL THE TIME!
They did......even in this house ......have they forgotten their vlogs already? If they cannot remember making the kids eat McDonald's frequently, then how the f**k are they going to remember Giselle's story for the book? :rolleyes: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
They did......even in this house ......have they forgotten their vlogs already? If they cannot remember making the kids eat McDonald's frequently, then how the f**k are they going to remember Giselle's story for the book? :rolleyes: :LOL:
I was just coming back to add that I remember it in this house as well and not too long ago either..... it was like an every other weekend thing or something.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.