SacconeJolys #49 I am Me, Giselle is too, give me your money, the school fees are due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 660306

Was in a friend's house at the weekend for a BBQ. She had this in her kitchen. Reminded me of J šŸ˜‚ with his dyslexia he probably meant to have Amalfi as the title of his book but it turned into AMFAI šŸ˜…
The SJ's could burn this candle and imagine being allowed back to the hotel they loved and can't return to in Sorrento šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Plus he's still in his bubble saying "anna was listening"..... long pause because he's lied saying he wasn't done writing ... "yeah cause we have the audiobook"... like it's not recorded when the book is finished. Absolutely nothing happened yesterday. And he never had to explain himself because he barely talks to people..
Did he f*ck have his publishing team round yesterday!!! What publishing team? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I reckon he'll have an editor and perhaps an editorial assistant assigned to him, but they will be working with other authors too. He hasn't even written the book yet šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

As I said on the last thread, I reckon if any meeting took place it will be the publishers capping themselves because the public reception to date is as disastrous as Dominic Cummings' trip to Barnard Castle.

The guy is utterly deluded.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
'Remembering' aka stealing other people's stories.

This man ain't daft. Nobody can remember that much detail from early on.

Reactions: 22
Why would the publishing team come to him? If anything, he goes to their office for the meeting. Or if it's a home based one it would/should have been on Teams or Zoom! He's not a big celebrity nor are they the Gleam team to come to his house to meet with him. He needs them to publish his "book". Perhaps it was a meeting with Izzy who is ghost writing his book? Or maybe it was a remote meeting and that is why it was at "his house"

Reactions: 24
I subjected myself to listening to their podcast with Riyadh. This young man ( I did not know him before ) was well articulated but he was facing two morons.
This podcast really discredits what Jono is saying about Anna being accepting of him being different.
she talks about her sister being gay (adding sheā€™s a very private person she wouldnā€™t like me to talk about that but spill the beans anywayā€¦. Nice one!). She says it was hard for her to accept because of her traditional education and being sheltered from the world.
So Jono, in your latest ā€œaventureā€ ( money making business ), you stated that she knew from the very beginning and she had no problem accepting itā€¦. How are you going to explain this one.
When you are prepared to lie to an audience of thousands and you have left a trail of recording on your different platforms, it is very easy for people of average IQ to poke at your inconsistencies.
Icing on the cake: Anna not knowing about the laws in Ireland against homosexuality??? Was she leaving under a rock?
this subject would regularly come back in the news to talk about other equality issues.
Her excuse could be: I am too young, I wasnā€™t born! Have you heard about the 2WW Anna? No of course, you were not born. I am French and have been living in Ireland for a few years and have yet to meet someone who wouldnā€™t be aware of this past law.
Her lack of general knowledge and culture is baffling, you can see she is a Dr Phil fan.
Anyway, enough ranting, have to do some work now. Good day to all the Tattlers and keep sending mail to the relevant people! Xxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
when I listen to Jonathan talk, I can feel my brain cells slowly dying. How is that illiterate potato gonna write a book? Heā€™s trying so hard to say something profound but he just ends up saying nothing of value at all šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø nothing he rambles on about in his IG stories makes sense šŸ¤”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I canā€™t wait for the UK summer to be over so we can stop with the shirt pulling / random one sleeve rolled up scenarios. BRING ON THE SWEATERS.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
This is the look of confusion I had after watching Jonathan's "coming out" video

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 660140
Still says #1 best seller for me. ā€œManagers guide in computingā€ my ass LOLOLOL
Just want to mention that this book does not yet exist, itā€™s unwritten and possibly may never be published because his plan is backfiring even many of his diehard fans are unsubbing his recent behaviour is not what they want , they want boyish happy persona not this weird angry over sexual foul mouthed rat who knows who the real Jotato is or more importantly who cares?.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
ā€œPublisher Teamā€ = the fleet of people it will take to proofread and basically rewrite his raw version into something a working brain can recognise as information.

Also, he said before how his brain works so much faster because of his ADHD and how regular peopleā€™s brains canā€™t keep up and thatā€™s why people are often so confused... šŸ™„ He constantly needs to be ā€˜aboveā€™ everyone else, to the point where he glorifies his mental and neurological issues as genius or talents. So no wonder he isnā€™t getting help.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Haha, JonGis has been reading here again, saying about how you remember things from your childhood, after Tattlers had said that it's so difficult, if not impossible to remember as much as he seems to have in his crappy book.

Think it just shows just what a narsassist he is, as 99% of the book is a lie, all made up from his twisted brain cell.

Had a meeting with his publisher šŸ˜‚ would of liked to be a fly on the wall, if it did actually happen after the complaints to them.

JonGis you are one sorry state of a man, an embarrassment to the male population, you should be behind bars.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I have a feeling Jonathan might ditch the members only videos now his latest public one got a significant amount of views (despite the hate). Unfortunately he made around Ā£2k on that one video šŸ˜’

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Iā€™m genuinely baffled as to whatā€™s going on recently, heā€™s talking about the ā€œadventureā€ of finding repressed memories from his childhood from what I can gather, which you know good for him if he wants that, I have repressed memories from my childhood that are going to stay repressed, and I just canā€™t fathom anyone sitting and saying youā€™re taking your fans on an ā€œadventureā€ if youā€™re learning about your abusive past, surely he would say heā€™s going on his own journey or something, possibly take time off social media, not write a bleeping book?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Anyone got a reply from the publisher? Or are they just tuning out any criticism?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Jonathan "We're all so f*cking different, right? Like my brain works so different to other people's brains."

You don't say, Jonathan!?! šŸ˜±
Thank god, not everybody's brain works like yours.
Right!! I was thinking the same thing his words have no depth to them and are always so vague and generalised, not to mention annoying. I'm always find myself rolling my eyes every time this guy speaks.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.