Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kren9

Chatty Member
Is it just me or did Eduardo say “fuck” on Jonathan’s IG story when he was talking about whatever it was that Anna made to eat?

Also, Anna boasting on her story that she has left the sheets and purposefully didn’t wash them because she knew the cleaning lady was coming, even says “gross” and goes on about how bad they are because of Jonathans tattoo ink all over them..... then laughs about it like an utter fucking psycho! Complete and total bitch, sorry not sorry.
😡

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

SnowyCal

Chatty Member
Someone really needs to put a welfare check into the local police for him cause that’s not normal. His hard drive needs checked for sude

• Heart

Nomatterwhat

He called Anna desert instead of dessert. How apt cos I'd say she is as dry as the Sahara when he comes pawing at her. Needless to say I don't think he goes anywhere near her. Giselle doth protest too much.
Jonathan is like the devil. The pictures he posts of Anna are ALWAYS so unflattering. On the "Anna is my desert" pic she looks huuuge. I mean, she definitely is way bigger in real life than she claims to be on her edited photos on insta but the picture J postet is just... Wow
Probably also looks so huge because Jonathan is such a small little gnome

• Haha
  • Heart

Jonnyjo

Ah lads ... he's so embarrassing.. how is Anna not hiding under the table with embarrassment.. totally unacceptable for something like this on Instagram.. he's completely going somewhere he shouldn't go.

Edited to add.. that last story of him in bed 🤢

• Sick

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Wonder who's watching the kids in the pool...

He is 100% her biggest troll!!! If one of us posted a REALLY unflattering screenshot of her looking like this we'd be labeled as trolls just trying to make her look fat. But bc it's her husband posting her in very unflattering shots it's just normal? Nah....no loving husband would repeatedly post bad pictures of his wife especially knowing how sensitive she is about her weight. I think he does it on purpose so she's confronted with what her body really looks like. He's probably hoping it will send her spinning back into her ED so she's easier to control. Even if Anna said she didn't care it's rude to post bad pictures of your so called best friend who you love and adore so much like this over and over. He's trolling her full stop!

• Sad

Lunarly

Chatty Member
It’s insane that those children have to eat breakfast alone with no parent present(apart from Jonathan filming them) eating together it’s such a basic way of spending quality time together, they have both parents at home all day yet they don’t even give them that!

• Sad
  • Angry

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Is there any reason why Anna can't buy a dishwasher herself? I keep seeing this thing being said on here about Jonathan not buying Anna a dishwasher and didn't know if there's a reason why she isn't able to purchase one. Does she not have a bank account?

• Haha
  • Sad

Redsocks

This family really rile me. It’s just all bullshit. Filming your 5am workouts with the worst form I’ve ever seen. Well done what do you want a medal!? So lucky I married a chef. Jon are you mad mate. It’s fucking pasta and peas. We all know she can’t cook!! As a cleaner myself don’t even get me started on that front. Disgraceful. Yes by all means leave stuff to be cleaned for your cleaner but the sheets and the dishes and the washing come on. I think these people forget that the internet is forever. Everything they’ve ever said or posted is on line. We all know what you’ve done in the past!! Urgh. Rant over.

• Haha
  • Sad

Pinkie_Pie

The ego on this man is unreal. He’s a complete Walter Mitty. I forced myself to watch his video (via another channel), his voice goes through me, that fake accent- I’m from the same area of Dublin as him and from the same generation and can’t get over how much of an eejit he is!
I don’t doubt that he had emotional difficulties growing up, what I have a problem with is him thinking that this book of his is going to change the world and get people talking! Who does he think is actually going to buy this book. I think he seriously thinks it’s going to go viral and he sees himself basking in the glory of how he changed the world. He is completely delusional. Vaguely recall he likened himself to a priest or something to Stacey Dooley saying he preaches to ‘his flock’.
If he really wanted to help people he could make a vlog telling his story, make it free to everyone to view and they can start sharing their own stories in the comments etc and support each other. It’s all about money first for him though, dragging this whole ‘adventure’ out. Why didn’t he write the book then make that video, can’t understand all this hooplah now, people will be bored of it by Feb 2022.

• Heart
  • Haha

ashqim

Chatty Member
the louder he shouts about his attraction to Anna and his bedroom activities, the less we believe it lol. That also explains why he has those pictures up in his office of women models in their underwear for Anna and the kids to see.

• Sick

Anonymous_xo

And he thinks this is acceptable to do on his IG he gets more sick & twisted by the minute!
View attachment 669681c
View attachment 669674
View attachment 669673
Stephen aka our gay former Taoiseach Leo Varadkar 😂😂😂😂 Why not use a stock photo?? Aww I'm actually cringing at all of this. Imagine going on Instagram and your partner has written written this. You'd diiiieeeeeeeee

In the most recent pic he’s nearly exposing his penis to his young followers.
Nobody wants to see your little button mushroom, Johnny Boy.

• Haha
  • Sick

sunnysideup

Chatty Member
I am in homeschooling isolation hell at the moment and would give anything to be able to leave the house with my children. Why isn’t Anna taking her children out to the park or anything fun in the summer holidays? Getting up at 5am to work out and then staying at home washing dog bowls and doing laundry whilst filming IG stories?! What a life!

• Haha
  • Heart

abcdabcd

VIP Member
Why would he use an old video he recorded sometime in winter for that 'reveal'? Surely he could've made the effort of doing a second take after getting a haircut and not looking like the mental dad from The Shining? He looked proper deranged talking about invisible friends and that looking like this. He never makes an effort, always cutting corners and half-arsing things that are supposed to be his job. Couldn't even be bothered to fill the pool from the advert with some water for God's sake! Five minutes it would have taken him, but even that was too much for him.

• Haha

myra1409

Chatty Member
Okay fair enough if "today is not a fish pie day", but there's this brilliant invention - as I am sure you are aware, Anna - called the internet. On this platform you are able to do research as to what meals you can do with certain ingredients, for example fish. You do not need to be limited to the same meals EVERY GODDAMN WEEK. You also do not need to start cooking dinner at 3pm, but let's handle one first world problem at a time...

Seriously though, why does she feel the need to cook the same meals from her very limited repertoire? There are THOUSANDS of things you can do with fish. But nope... fish pie for dinner.

• Haha

Mickey123

VIP Member
I knew he'd get that bestseller ranking back because in that category if one person buys a copy it's going to put him back in the running. The only way it's going to stop is if he is taken out of the categories he's trying to manipulate. I do not understand how he is allowed to do this, like how is Amazon letting him flat out lie. I honestly hope someone picks up this story and does a deep dive into the publisher and if they do this with their other authors.
He's opening new memories and thinking back to childhood writing this book without a therapist. I would think that it could be very frightening to uncover memories you've forgotten. I think a therapist is important to help with those memories and help to decipher them. A lot of what we remember from childhood might not even be what happened to us or we interpret it differently as a child. I think his book is going to be dangerous to others and not helpful at all. Especially when the two of them don't believe in medication or conventional therapy.
I think his publishing house had a meeting with him that was already planned. They are probably just keeping tabs on him to make sure he is on track to finish on time because the edits need to be done. I found it funny that Anal would be listening because of the way that house is laid out it's not like she'd be hanging around outside of his office without intent.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

finou

Chatty Member
So much for them saying in the documentary: “ we never show tantrums or embarrassing moments.” Really? Child as a meltdown, pizzas in one hand, phone on the other, click! It wouldn’t cross any normal parent mind to do that but not a family vlogger, they constantly need shitty content.

• Angry
Reactions: 35