Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi77

VIP Member
He called Anna desert instead of dessert. How apt cos I'd say she is as dry as the Sahara when he comes pawing at her. Needless to say I don't think he goes anywhere near her. Giselle doth protest too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

irishgirlrandom

I’m genuinely baffled as to what’s going on recently, he’s talking about the “adventure” of finding repressed memories from his childhood from what I can gather, which you know good for him if he wants that, I have repressed memories from my childhood that are going to stay repressed, and I just can’t fathom anyone sitting and saying you’re taking your fans on an “adventure” if you’re learning about your abusive past, surely he would say he’s going on his own journey or something, possibly take time off social media, not write a fucking book?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

sunnysideup

Chatty Member
Looks like they removed the best seller and other listings except for gender studies. Let me know if you guys see something different on your end.
So the category was wrong after all, and his adventure isn’t about becoming a manager in the computing world? Shame! Thought that would be riveting 😂

• Haha

Kelly1479

Now we all know how sick and twisted JonGis is, but this is bloody hilarious, he really, really does need help. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If I’m not mistaken, in the early days Ana couldn’t cook to save her life and Jono did all the cooking. I remember in the vlogs in Cork she used to say she hates cooking and Jono would be making stir fries and what not and if he wasn’t cooking they’d go to her Mams house for dinner a few times a week.

I also find it strange that she rotates the same couple of meals over and over but still needs a cook book. Surely if you constantly cook the same meals you’d know them like the back of your hand.

• Haha

Whatever21

What I don’t understand is they have this huge garden and no washing lines outside to hang the washing out. I love getting a washing out on the line, nothing better in this weather.

He’s wearing the same yellow singlet that he wore out in the garden, then in the evening, then put it back on in the morning. 🤢 he must stink, stinky sweaty clothes on top of a body that has consumed a bottle of wine and a curry 😶
I’m pretty sure the “after sex” was with his left or right 🤚

• Sick
  • Haha

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Annal - we aren’t mum shaming you , you’d have to be a mum in the first place, you are just an employer to unpaid children .

• Haha

ashqim

Chatty Member
Yeah she once tried to make lasagne when E1 was a baby and then threw it against the wall of the kitchen in a fit of rage when it didn't turn out properly. She has also been vocal over the years about not really enjoying cooking but having to do it. The cleaner is a house keeper, I have a cleaner and she doesn't do laundry for us. She will however wash dishes if there are any left in the sink or load them into the dish washer, but I don't purposely leave them for her to do. Anna tends to use the words "baby sitter" instead of "nanny" and "cleaner" instead of "house keeper" as if they are interchangeable so that she seems more relatable and not like a lady of the manor lol.

Also why is she getting free peloton leggings? They have two peloton machines and she has never gone near either of them! Horrible to have her rep their brand lol. Maybe they were gifted to Jono and they didn't fit him so he gave them to her?

• Wow

evoway13

VIP Member
I think all that sushi is addling his brain!

I've seen a few more interesting comments on his video........it was said that Jono is basically saying that transgenderism is a mental illness - which it is not. He's also confusing transgenderism with being gay.......and confusing tranvestism (cross dressing) with transgenderism (being born in the wrong body). I foresee this book being heavily criticised when it is released (if it even gets released).

The thing is, Jono doesn't know what the f*ck he's talking about ......so he's going to upset a LOT of people

• Sad

nolite

Chatty Member
He seems very controlling about her makeup - he hates her wearing red or brighter colours on her lips. I thought that she looked better with a brighter lip

I also think that black eyeliner is too harsh......just a neutral smoky eye would look better
Oh actually I think I remember her saying that before. That she doesn't wear red or bright lipstick or something because he doesn't like it?! My bf prefers certain things on me I'm sure but while I value his opinion, it's sure as hell not going to affect what I put on MY FACE OR BODY. And he knows it 🤣

As an aside, I actually hate that concealer lip look that she wears. On anyone. Think it totally drains the face. Even a light pink or something would be so much more flattering. She doesn't have to go fully Ruby Woo if Jonathan doesn't support it 😂

• Heart

Readyforsummer

She is def reading here…now she’s going on and on about how they love her cooking…after someone mentioned here her cooking looks awful

• Haha

Espe

VIP Member
Does it ever occur to them how much stress they are causing those dogs by letting the fox to come so near to the house to feed (from dishes, do they eat from these afterwards?!) left out for him. The dogs can see him and their barking sounded so stressed. It could also easily carry rabies to them or to neighbours' dogs. And the neighbours must be so stressed by all the barking. They couldn't care less about looking after anyone else's welfare, not the dogs, not the children, not the neighbours, no one matters as long as Jonathan and Anna do exactly what they want!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36