Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Espe

VIP Member
Good find! Jonathan used to tell everyone he owned the internet café, but he we knew his dad did really. His dad was/is a terribly nice, very gentle man.
It also proves that the family was not hard up as he likes to pretend. They lived in a nice house in a good area; he forgot that he once showed that in a vlog when he was driving past. They also had holidays abroad, etc. You can see his brother and younger sister on that Linkedin page. His brother obviously has a very good job and that sister is an accountant. The other sister and her husband had done a lot of travelling around the world. The only one who wasn't a success and didn't manage to hold down a job, was Jonathan and that's a reason why he has to show off how much money he or, truthfully, his children, have managed to earn. Of course, it's not his fault if he had learning and other disabilities but that does not excuse his obnoxious behaviour. I feel very sorry for his parents and siblings. I imagine the only truthful element of his home life that may have been difficult was his parents' marriage not working and the subsequent divorce but the others have survived well and I really doubt if there was any abuse at all at home. He must have caused a lot of stress and havoc for the family.

• Sad
Reactions: 40

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Anna is a lazy little tramp. She claims to be so organized and cleanly yet because her cleaning lady couldn’t come for two weeks she didn’t change the bed sheets. It takes 5 minutes? Surely if you’re anal like that you wouldn’t be able to leave it for so long? Ew

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

loccurry

Didn’t he used to always call himself “baby maker” or some shit like that? Always thought that was weird but now if you really think about it.. he literally sees Anna as the “baby making machine” and he’s proudly the “maker” of the 4 kids to profit off them.
What a twisted psycho. I’m pretty sure he used to include that in his IG bio too.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Anna saying Jonos book is a best seller on Amazon, me stops Anna and runs here 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ No its NOT ANNNA!! When it was its because he CHEATED!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
a forty year old man writing an erotic story on instagram is actually the weirdest thing i’ve ever seen. J has reached a new low, what’s next? a sex tape on IGTV?

• Sick
  • Haha

Squeaky-Hinges

Chatty Member
I haven’t commented here for a while, or looked at the SJs content either for that matter. But thought I would give my opinions on the recent developments.

Assuming Jonathan is telling the truth about having experienced abuse, I think he is completely going the wrong way about coping with it. He said in an IGTV video that discussing with his siblings has really helped, and I don’t know why he doesn’t continue to do this. Speak to his siblings, parents, and most importantly, a therapist! Writing down thoughts may well help him but I think that he will mentally struggle after the publication. Even giving himself a deadline will be difficult to cope with, if it truly is such a traumatic, personal thing he is writing about. Though I do find the difference between his draw my life video and coming out video to be startlingly different (as others have pointed out).

As for Jonathan ‘coming out’, I desperately hope he is not taking the piss out of the trans community. That is a group of people that really do not need any more hatred. The way he spoke in the start of his video sounded asthough he would be coming out as trans, or non binary, or genderfluid, etc. But then he has made it clear that this is not the case.

The thing that concerns me the most is that Jonathan is very explicitly now placing his own gender confusion onto Eduardo. It is normal for children to play with different types of toys and wear different types of clothes. When you listen to trans people discussing how/when they knew they were trans, many say that there were signs as a child but they only came to a full realisation during puberty or later. From having not seen their content for at least 6 months, it’s startling how much Eduardo is suddenly in dresses, wigs, and make up, when previously it was just dress up and the occasional outfit. Eduardo is his own, unique person, his job is not to inspire Jonathan, and he certainly doesn’t deserve to be forced into Jonathan’s narrative. That poor kid. Everything he does, and that all of their children do, is just for show, and they no nothing different. Pure Truman babies with their whole lives on camera for the world to see, whether they like it or not.

• Heart
  • Sad

Megan Rose

View attachment 660140
Still says #1 best seller for me. “Managers guide in computing” my ass LOLOLOL
Just want to mention that this book does not yet exist, it’s unwritten and possibly may never be published because his plan is backfiring even many of his diehard fans are unsubbing his recent behaviour is not what they want , they want boyish happy persona not this weird angry over sexual foul mouthed rat who knows who the real Jotato is or more importantly who cares?.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
“When best friends grow up and become friends with benefits” I’m sorry isn’t there a big enough age gap between them?? He can’t even describe his relationship timeline without giving me the ick 😂🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Frenchlurker

Damn you beat me to it! I have no words. They both have no idea how to dress themselves. He runs on a treadmill, and he dresses up like he's sponsored by the company in a marathon (though even then it's maybe one t-shirt with a logo).
it reminds me of joey in Friends when he found a Porsche :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

Espe

VIP Member
Irish simpleton turned up
Simpleton is the key word in all this. That story is so infantile, far worse than any Mills and Boon. If a twelve year old thought they knew anything about relationships, that's exactly what they'd write! Does this 41 year old married man, father of 4 children, not realise that he is just making himself a total laughing stock with all this, making the future lives of his children, even more of a hell that it will be anyway? He has no respect for them at all, no respect for Anna, no respect for his parents and siblings, and certainly no self-respect. I think he is just totally beyond help and is obviously totally desperate now. Surely, he must know this is not about to save him, quite the opposite. He's gone so far exposing himself as an out and out fool, he cannot reverse any of this, that's it. There's really no hope at all for him.

Wonder if Margaret Saccone and all her family enjoyed that little bedtime story, and how about his dentist friends, and Adam and Sabrina, and all the teachers and parents at his children's school? I really hope they all see it! Will they let their children remain friends and let them visit the SJ house after all that?

Last edited:
  • Heart
LOL This story screams 13 year old female girl writing a fanfic on wattpad ... but their stories are actually way better written than his crap!

• Haha

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
He’s also just said ‘ I want to delete the old videos in my life ‘.
His poor unfortunate children don’t have this option as HE videod every waking second and choose to put on the Internet that can never be deleted. EVERYTHING ! How can someone with such bad trauma do this to his own kids ? Majority cover their kids faces if they appear in their Instagram . He’s abusing those kids , the very thing he is accusing his family of. He’s exploiting E2 to his fantasy of what he wanted to be . Someone needs to step in here and help these kids due to his traumas. So wrong and so disturbing esp to be seen in public domain

• Sad
  • Heart

Kren9

Chatty Member
Is it possible in his book he’s going to come out as... wait for it...... A NARCISSIST?!

🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha