Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Burnbook94

Chatty Member
How creepy to have an Instagram with pictures full of your children and then post something like that on your story. He’s either extremely ******** or a pervert (or both) and you can’t tell me otherwise

• Sick
Reactions: 45

abcdabcd

VIP Member
What is she on again today? Not even bothered to watch this busy boss mum's ramblings, when there are a dozen stories, it's always 90% "it was light outside, I mean, it was dark, but it was also quite light, wait, what I wanted to say was, ooh who's this stunner in the camera? Let me eye-f*ck her for a bit, wait, that's me! Anyways, what I was about to say is that's it's now really light outside in the mornings when I'm doing my strenuous chair-grannyworkout, I mean not today, but yesterday it was, sometimes it's also dark... *distracted by her own reflection again*"

Download-Instagram-Stories-of-Anna-Saccone-annasaccone-StoriesDown.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

abcdabcd

VIP Member
“Publisher Team” = the fleet of people it will take to proofread and basically rewrite his raw version into something a working brain can recognise as information.

Also, he said before how his brain works so much faster because of his ADHD and how regular people’s brains can’t keep up and that’s why people are often so confused... 🙄 He constantly needs to be ‘above’ everyone else, to the point where he glorifies his mental and neurological issues as genius or talents. So no wonder he isn’t getting help.

• Haha
  • Sad

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
He also said to Anna hope you dont leave me after reading it after realizing who you married.
A) thought she always knew ?
B) thought she’s read the book ? (That’s not written yet but a no1 best seller
🤔🤯🤔🤯🤔🤯🤔🤯🤔🤯🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha

Redbreast

VIP Member
I wish he would stop saying little Jonathan. I’m sure it’s probably been said a thousand times on here but just makes me think he’s talking about his wanger!

• Haha
  • Sick

Readyforsummer

Imagine if these are her sex faces 😳
could explain a lot !!

Do people really watch her workouts I just looked and felt embarrassed on her behalf and myself for looking I feel surprised , is this typical of her content ? I don’t watch or sub any of these influencer types other than through the Tattle pages only really heard of them through the cold shower furore I was so shocked that they got defended for what I believe is abusive behaviour got directed here and now it’s my guilty pleasure and good to know not everyone is fooled by these charlatans!
So if she stated dating him when she was 19…And going by her claims of being naive and innocent…her only experience is with Jonathan…poor girl doesn’t know what she’s missing

• Haha
  • Heart

Starry_eyed_pie

Chatty Member
He's writing an erotic fan fiction starring him and his wife, and she's baking a cheesecake and re-posting the tween fans playing with the Friend of My Own Dolls.

I said it yday, and now I'm 100% sure he's blocked her from seeing his stories. How TF is she not running to his office, taking his phone and stamping on it?!!! Then packing up the kids and fleeing!!!
He's such a creep!!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Lunarly

Chatty Member
Didn’t he used to always call himself “baby maker” or some shit like that? Always thought that was weird but now if you really think about it.. he literally sees Anna as the “baby making machine” and he’s proudly the “maker” of the 4 kids to profit off them.
What a twisted psycho. I’m pretty sure he used to include that in his IG bio too.
I remember years ago he met some other men outside his home for some reason. Jonathan asked them what they do and they all stated what well respected/paid jobs they had. Jonathan’s response was “and I make babies” in a stupid voice. How ridiculous. I’m sure those other men make babies too but they don’t declare it as their accomplishments. Cringeworthy. Most men can make babies it’s not difficult 🙄
We don’t often see him interacting with others and this showed what a huge contrast there is between dare I say “normal” men and him.
Also it’s the fact that he didn’t say I film my family, I make videos or I’m a YouTuber. He declares his job as making the children to use for his job.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

evoway13

VIP Member
I've found an interesting article on Amazon book sales. Jonathan will have sold 70 copies of his book to reach #1029 in the ranking charts .....:

Amazon Sales Ranking Calculator = Print Copies Sold:
#10 = 1,000 books sold per day
#100 = 300
#250 = 200
#1,000 = 70
#2,500 = 50
#5,000 = 25
#10,000 = 10
#100,000 = 1
#150,000+ = Less than 1 book sold per day
#500,000+ = Less than 1 book sold per month

So, going on the royalty fees of 5% - 18% - Jonathan will have made 59 - 200 quid ! 🤣😂

Not exactly a 'best seller' Anna :unsure:

• Haha
  • Wow

Emilychar

Chatty Member
She said the spare bedroom has good lighting, yes it’s weird that she doesn’t sit at her vanity because her bedroom is sunlit where her vanity is positioned, no? And it would be far more comfortable sitting on a chair applying her makeup than awkwardly sitting on the floor like she was. And giving the internet a full view of her crotch.
I just can’t believe she does her hair and makeup everyday to do absolutely nothing. 99.9% of the time she is indoors.. I feel like getting myself done up for no reason every single morning would be quite soul destroying

• Sad
  • Heart

Megan Rose

Jonothan ! How can you be writing a book about your abusive family, unhappy childhood and then do this to your kids ?
can you imagine if your kids schoolmates got hold of this they could use this to humiliate and bully your kids, if you had ever actually been through bullying you would do anything and everything to protect your own from this, you narcissistic fool are opening up a world of hurt for yours deliberately if I was your wife I would be packed and gone long ago no amount of money or fame would make me to stay with you, you’re not well man seek some help seriously no trolling you are in need of therapy and your poor kids will too if you don’t stop this now.

• Heart