Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Memphis

Summary of "new Jonathan's" stories since he discovered (and discarded) long tee's, pouty faces, and Giselle.

Fu*king Fuc& Fuc%^ng F*** Fuc$ing Fu*king Fuc& Fuc%^ng ADVENTURE!!
F*** Fuc$ing Fu*king Fuc& Fuc%^ng BUY MY BOOK
F*** Fuc$ing Fu*king Fuc& Fuc%^ng F*** Fuc$ing POUTY FACE
Fu*king Fuc& Fuc%^ng F*** Fuc$ing F***ing GIBBERISH

He thinks he's so edgy now. It's cringe worthy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
Am I missing something . He’s ‘nervous about his family reaction to the book’ ???? The same family he’s accusing of abusing him ?
That fella is not well!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 49

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Anna saying "I actually did look cute this morning and now there's stains on my top and my makeups a mess".
GUURRLL you did NOT look cute this morning in those horrible paper bag shorts! 🤮
Why has this women who at one time called herself a stylist not yet figured out at there are some trends that she just can't pull off!??
These shorts look good on a very select body type and she doesn't have it. Just accept it and move on to a different trend. I swear she always buys the wrong clothes for her size and shape then ends up making herself look way bigger then she actually is.
Case in point 👇
Screenshot_20210716-111854_Instagram.jpg

It's too bad she doesn't have any real friends who would tell her girl that is not your best look let me help you.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

GinMoon30!

I need to wash my eyes out with bleach. The worst thing is, I don’t even follow him. I actively searched it out and read his stories *willingly*. Sorry Jonathan, your stories had the opposite effect. My vagina has never been dryer.

• Haha

Bella End

I take it that failed as well then. Never heard him mention that one.
You'd be right - it opened at the tail end of the boom of 'internet cafes' and was pretty much doomed from day one I'd say, though the 'manager's' lack of business acumen probably didn't' help. It was open for about 2 years I recall, on Dorset Street in Dublin.

Please tell us everything you can .

he has another igtv now saying he has told his family but when you listen to him. It’s all mouth motion sickness
I didn't really know his family all that well at all, but as I say they were definitely very normal, and the kids all seemed quite privileged. Jonathan appeared to be the only one who hadn't found his way, I think he couldn't quite believe (or was outraged) that his boyband hadn't hit the big time. He would tell anyone who'd listen that he was best friends with Westlife (I think his band supported them on tour), though I never saw any sign of this.

• Wow
  • Haha

Confucius

Doesn't Alexa normally read the bedtime story?
The first time I saw that, it broke my heart, poor Alessia asking Alexa for her own bedtime story. Most parents enjoy this precious time, but not these two sad excuses. :cry:

• Sad
  • Angry

abcdabcd

VIP Member
btw. what a great reason to ship the kids off to the water park with the nanny while you spend the day posting your pubic area to underage girls who follow you for family content and spewing 'erotic' BS when you could've spent the day making memories with the children you chose to have! What an absolute joke of a reason to employ a nanny!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

Smileyouroncamera

I’m like so like proud like of like my like husband like I like can’t like remember like what like day like his book like is like coming like out like. Some like time like in like February like! Like if you like, like(y):oops:(y)(y)(n)(y):oops:(y):ROFLMAO:
Oh dear, intellect at its worse! Like(y)

• Haha

ashqim

Chatty Member
People who are actually wealthy and getting lots of bedroom action and are happy don't need to scream and shout about it all the time. It's the ones who don't actually have any of these things that feel the need to scream the loudest about it.

• Heart
  • Haha

Burnbook94

Chatty Member
I can’t tell if he’s taking the piss or if he actually thinks those pictures of him are sexy? I think Jonathan has officially knocked Chris ingham of his throne as most repulsive dad on YouTube

• Haha
  • Wow
Half the shots of Anna are obviously stock footage from some of her "body issues" posts eg sitting there looking sadly at her mummy tummy.

And he interspersed them with him in his box room pulling down his pants to show off his pubes?

He's having a full blown psychotic episode. And that's before I (raced) here and learned her "ex Fiance" is our (gay) former taoiseach/PM !!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 46

Cubalibra

Chatty Member
Since ‘transforming’ into Giselle, I think he is worried that people might think he is gay? So that’s why he is going overboard with Anna the desert. Just to prove that he is still heterosexual? Whatever it is, It’s gross seeing that, then in the next stories, shows his children.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

Bella End

Do you know what year he eventually did move out and why, after living at home well into his 20s?

Something must’ve happened, the contrast from his dad basically funding his delusions and letting him ‘have’ an Internet cafe instead of getting a formal education first, to Jonathan then having to get job after job and going back to uni to stay afloat financially, he would never have done this if he wasn’t desperate and absolutely had to. Which is what made me think his dad cut the funding and he was no longer allowed to live at home.

And I assume that’s also where his “I’ve been an electrician”-story stems from, probably helped his dad one summer laying cable, which obviously makes you an instant professional in his little mind 🙄
Definitely not an electrician when I knew him, he had zero qualifications and didn't know his arse from his elbow. The staff told me his idea of 'managing' the internet cafe was to sit in an 'office' he'd built himself in the basement playing computer games, while they dealt with the two - three customers in the cafe a day.

• Haha
  • Wow

myra1409

Chatty Member
Yeah she once tried to make lasagne when E1 was a baby and then threw it against the wall of the kitchen in a fit of rage when it didn't turn out properly. She has also been vocal over the years about not really enjoying cooking but having to do it.
For a family who apparently do things differently and challenge the norm, they certainly have very rigid roles in that household. Jonathan is the 'man' of the house. He is the breadwinner and takes care of the finances; he does the house maintenance and tends the garden. Meanwhile Anna is a housewife and stay-at-home mum. She cooks and cleans and makes herself look pretty. Would it not kill Jonathan to cook the dinner or do the washing up every once in a while? I know Anna has a tendency to complain about first world problems, but imagine how frustrating it must be to do be the sole dishwasher for a family of six, whilst your husband buys rowing machines and swimming pools and looks at himself in the mirror. If Anna genuinely hates cooking that much, surely her loving husband would say: 'I'll cook dinner tonight, you have a rest'? But that would require Jonathan to think about someone other than himself... I thought this was a family who challenges gender stereotypes? They would honestly not look out of place in the 1950s!

• Sad

myra1409

Chatty Member
Watching Jonathan’s stories about that Netflix show makes me incredibly uncomfortable. Even he admits that he is only watching the show because it involves ‘sex’ (remember guys, he failed school and he is illiterate, so he can’t read!). But the fact that he is openly admitting it online, the faces he pulls, the review he gave, and the fact that this is something he chose to watch by himself, after his wife had gone to bed is all incredibly creepy. I think he’s trying to be funny but he just looks like a pervert. Also the fact that this ‘segment’ is embedded within his normal pictures/videos of his kids is even more disgusting. What message is this sending the paedophiles?!

I’m 21 years old, Jonathan is 41 and a father of four. If I ever met Jonathan in person - highly unlikely - I would feel incredibly uncomfortable in his presence, particularly after this.

As I said the other day, I feel like we’re heading towards another manic episode.

• Sick
  • Heart