Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pipin

That message from a fan saying its cute he talks about his sex life. Eww. Obviously written by giselle. And his reply about his parents hating each other so there wasn't any love.. so now he thinks it appropriate to be graphic to his young fans and in front of his kids. Fuck me he's such a nut job. Really needs to grow up. He has the mind of a child. My parents split up and I've never felt the need to grind my partner in front of minors and boast about sex. Such a strange little man.

And what I took from that erotic story was anna was a hermit cos of a bad experience with the Irish pm. So she locked herself away in a mansion until an Irish simpleton turned up needing somewhere to shower and she was so desperate she ended up thinking about shagging him. I mean the timeline of events is a bit mixed up but apart from that seems true.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
What I imagine Jonathan is thinking about laying there being completely ignored by his wife while she's spending time with her best friend her phone! 🤣

20210718_140950.jpg

Also 30 something house wife or 55 yr old retire hanging out by the pool??? 🤣🤣 that's not a good look...gonna have a weird ass tan line across your face from grandma's bonnet!

20210718_141029.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I always get Jay from Inbetweeners vibes when he talks about sex... boasting about it is a sign of insecurity.. meaning its probably not happening 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Emilychar

Chatty Member
And those poor children, NONE of them look content, just in various states of distress, Emilia always burdened with the responsibility of having to mind "da babies" when the nanny's not around, Eduardo also trying to comfort Andrea, Alessia looking lost...

I thought the exact same. They look miserable.. Emilia looking at her dad as if to say “put your camera down and help me”

• Sad

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
She said the spare bedroom has good lighting, yes it’s weird that she doesn’t sit at her vanity because her bedroom is sunlit where her vanity is positioned, no? And it would be far more comfortable sitting on a chair applying her makeup than awkwardly sitting on the floor like she was. And giving the internet a full view of her crotch.
They've been in that house 4 years and all of a sudden the light is better in the spare room? Sure, Anna....

• Haha

Nomatterwhat

He's on his Instastory again acting like everyone loves his adventure and the world is only waiting for his book to come out.

How can a person be so full of himself.

Jonathan, wake up. The only people who care about you are young vulnerable girls with difficult family backgrounds who are desperately looking for support.

• Sick
  • Sad

Layercake

So that’s the missing piece of the puzzle, the reason Jonathan fell out with his dad and why he resents him so much: he must’ve cut entitled “little Jonathan” off sometime after the Internet cafe, and THAT’s where his impoverished “childhood” took place, which wasn’t actually his childhood at all but his twenties, after pissing away his chance at an education, still thinking he’s entitled to be a boyband star and too good for a real job, hence getting a formal education felt like a waste. And that’s why he had nothing to fall back on when his father stopped funding him, that’s when the going got tough and he was “poor” and finally decided to go back to uni. - And then he found Anna and her mum, who housed, clothed and fed him.
The failed Internet Cafe which was 2002 or maybe 2001, he lived on and off with his dad in the family home and he seemed to get on well with his dad, brother and sisters, I'm surprised he speaks quite negatively of them tbh!! In 2004 and 2005 he was still living with his dad in the family home although he did have his own job then.. The impression I got was that the parents separation and marriage throughout his childhood he thought had somehow damaged him .. I also got the impression he never wanted to work hard for money he always just wanted to get rich quick..he didn't seem to realise you had to work hard to make it in a company you couldn't just get there by turning up!!

Reactions: 41

Gone girl

Omg her story just made me cringe, saying jonathans book will save lives, and it's a number one best seller.. I feel so annoyed.. Looks like she is also launching something next month which she can't talk about yet. 🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Loopy83

VIP Member
He really thinks he is special doesn't he. "I can't be educated like everyone else"
No jonathan there are a lot of people who have the same learning difficulties as you. They just don't make such a bug deal out of it

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Please can someone tell me which one?? I’m doing a run in their town later this year …
He followed RunReigate on IG so I'd say that one.
Guys looks Anna is such a good mum she read to her kids two days in a row
Screenshot_20210718_065513_com.instagram.android.jpg

Just kidding it's footage from yesterday (top and earrings are different)
Screenshot_20210718_065516_com.instagram.android.jpg

"Gotta remind people about my high sex drive since I haven't answered any questions about it on my IG"
Screenshot_20210718_065744_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20210718_065520_com.instagram.android.jpg

How dopey can one man look?

• Sick
  • Haha

paolo

Chatty Member
Jonathan "We're all so f*cking different, right? Like my brain works so different to other people's brains."

You don't say, Jonathan!?! 😱
Thank god, not everybody's brain works like yours.
He likes to think he's special..unique..a deep thinker...fascinating..a tortured soul with so many important things to say.

But he's not any of those things.

To me, he is boring..vapid..uninteresting...physically quite repulsive...has low intelligence...he's not even average, he's less than average.

He has one outstanding character trait and it's "creep". Creeps are everywhere these days so even being a creep isn't interesting anymore.

• Heart
  • Sick

Bon Qui Qui

VIP Member
Everything about him is short & stubby .... legs, head, arms, leg .... hmmm what's left ? Potato dick ????
He exhibits ALL the characteristics of a man suffering from a tiny potato dick. Both his stature and behavior is a clear indicator that he does in fact have a chronically tiny penis.
This will also explain why Anna is so cranky and uptight all the time. Poor women has never experienced the big D to help her loosen up and have a good time! 🤣

• Haha

JeriHaribo

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20210715_095235.jpg

No, Amazon, no!! 😂😂😂
Luckily, I know it's based on my recent activity and not some random recommendation. I read proper books and call me old fashioned, but I prefer mine written before I order them, unless it's a very well established writer with a track record.

• Haha
  • Heart