Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Confucius

He has as much sex appeal as a dirty sock.
Clearly something very wrong with him mentally . Think of all the 40 plus year old family men you know in your life.
Could you imagine Them behaving like this ?!
Really feel sorry for those poor children. Bet they don’t half get teased in school
More evidence, not that any was needed, of how little he actually cares for his children. Poor loves.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
I thought the Magnet thing was someone joking about somebody who looked like him. Picture is not clear enough to see whether it is actually him.

Pkbeenie

Recap:
Considering we've filled a thread in ~5 days there's lots to talk about
- J announced his book "All My Friends Are Invisible" about his childhood abuse (?) bullying and how he created this imaginary world to deal with that in a video called "Coming Out" (no he doesn't come out, we'll get there). Ranging from the years 1980-1993 we fail to see how this is the adventure he's been on in the last 6 months other than he got a book deal
- He talks about one of his imaginary friends Giselle who he realised is him... As a child he felt like a girl inside but in 1980s Dublin he wasn't allowed to express that so he repressed it into an imaginary person which disappeared after childhood and returned after a panic attack at an airport in 2016
- "I am Me, Giselle is She, but I am her too" is a quote from his IG Q+A I'm pretty sure
-What does Anna think about this? Well apparently she's his biggest supporter and was the first one she told because his imaginary friends said to trust her, 14 years ago, when they were meant to be non-existent according to the blurb. It's tough to keep up
- Back to the title of the video, he doesn't come out as transgender, androgenous, non-binary, gay, bisexual or anything that would place him into the LGBTQ+ community. In his IG Q+A he actually says he doesn't want to label himself but he doesn't fit into the community, so yeah he just used the LGBTQ+ community that had been working so hard for acceptance and equality to sell a book, better believe it
- Also, he admitted in his video that he is getting Eduardo to live out his childhood dream of dressing up as a girl, so whether Eduardo likes it or not is no longer part of the question, it's J pushing him to do it
- Oh yeah the book is a best seller on Amazon, in computing manuals... So he, or the publisher, sketchily picked a small category just so he'd get the label - you can report this to Amazon for incorrect product information
- And so we get to the reaction. I've never seen a more negative response to this, I don't even think shower gate got this much of a reaction. From the countdown to the adventure actually being a countdown to the announcement of a book to the queerbait and clickbait, twitter went wild.
- So how did J react, well he blocked anyone and everyone who said anything that wasn't an arse licking "omg Jonathan I'm so proud of you for doing this" with a screenshot of their preorder
- Did I mention the book isn't out until February... So yeah "the adventure" is crap
- A lot of the members are even upset with the whole thing so you can imagine how wrong it all was to get through to people paying to watch their content
- He did an IGTV thanking everyone for the support, of which there was zero because of the reasons mentioned above, and everyone was confused
- The next day he posts on IG stories that the reaction was "bullying and mean" (it wasn't) which is why he didn't want to say anything but Anna thought it was a good idea so did it. This included a pouty selfie with the lyrics to The Greatest Showman copied and pasted directly from Google to gain sympathy points with the minions still brown nosing
- Oh and some good eyes noticed he changed his IG bio from "on an adventure to become me 🦄" to "preorder my book" so if you need any other proof this was all a cash grab, there you go.
- So far to my knowledge no commentary channels have picked the story up but we shall see what happens in the next few days incase they were waiting for more of a story to build?
- So what is everyone else in the house up to? Anna is taking the kids outside during the holidays, if it's good weather, otherwise I guess it's the playroom for them, Emilia is there, Eduardo being exploited in dresses continues (someone said that Eduardo said something along the lines of "I'll do this TikTok for you if you do this for me" to Jonathan, so "all his ideas" is bullshit), Alessia is there as is Andrea. They get fed nearly no food that's of nutritional value and it's all ice cream and chocolate.

Fin (or close enough to, absolutely feel free to add because I'm sure I have, it's 5:45AM where I'm writing this from HAHA)

Holy shit that's a lot of words, sorry guys 😂
Fantastic recap. Spot on. ❤

mrsjanitor

correct me if I am wrong, but.. Anna isn't one of his followers?! So good for her she hasn't has to see how her "best friend" is sexualizing her.

• Sick

Mickey123

VIP Member
I don't know if it was his idea to place those books in those categories or if it was the publishing company. I wonder how many other authors they've done this with if they were the ones. They also didn't come out with a statement when they were called out on it. I'm pretty sure they will still publish it even if it only sells a handful of copies because they are possibly legally obligated through a contract. They will just write it off as a loss. Overall I don't think this is a repeatable publishing company when they've allowed it to happen or did it themselves.

MeLlamoMiami

It's been so long since I've been able to catch a thread here. And Giselle hasn't disappointed... I bet they're thinking for "computers" category is that he works on computers. This story reminds me of the Caroline Calloway scam, where she considered herself (and still does), to be the queen bee of instagram "influencing", and how she molded the platform with her long winded captions that were actually written by her friend. When that was revealed, she decided to prove she had some writing abilities by writing her own memoir. She went on tour and had parties fabricating her signature orchid hair decoration, and collected all the pre-sale money for the forthcoming book, ....that she never wrote. And then all this media picked up on the story, and her former caption writer/friend wrote an expose on the truth, and Caroline Calloway punched back with her own excerpts of her never published book. Seriously... I think Jono is going to end up the same.

The drama these characters create is just beyond amazing, the only HUGE problem is the fact that these dingbats have 4 children!
Omg he is such a Caroline Calloway! Same type of pathological liar.

• Haha

MaryMal

This family really rile me. It’s just all bullshit. Filming your 5am workouts with the worst form I’ve ever seen. Well done what do you want a medal!? So lucky I married a chef. Jon are you mad mate. It’s fucking pasta and peas. We all know she can’t cook!! As a cleaner myself don’t even get me started on that front. Disgraceful. Yes by all means leave stuff to be cleaned for your cleaner but the sheets and the dishes and the washing come on. I think these people forget that the internet is forever. Everything they’ve ever said or posted is on line. We all know what you’ve done in the past!! Urgh. Rant over.
I remember the vlogs when Emilia (and Eduardo, I think) were little and Jonathan taught Anna to cook. She was clueless but I guess whe was young at the time...

• Haha