Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elles

Those shoes cost $300 and the jacket $290, expensive and ridiculous looking clothing he treated himself. He’s also signed up for a 10k running race, he’ll definitely stand out from the crowd wearing that
Bloody hell what a lot of money to spend on clothes - I guess its the money from the book!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

Lucymarie101

Chatty Member
watching the isaac schizophrenic storyline on eastenders and it’s so infuriating that people like jonathan use it for clout

• Angry

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Belle pr are not in office but do have their answer phone on.

can you imagine someone looking at their client list and seeing that thing !

SarahN

VIP Member
I’m sorry can we just circle back…. What is he doing on that Magnet zoom? He looks like he has an actual job there🤣
I know ! He’s been hired to DESTROY the owners’ previous kitchens. He can certainly do that. Then they get in a proper team to build the new one because let’s face it : he wouldn’t be able for it.

• Haha

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Wonder who the peleton leggings were gifted to - Anna or Giselle!! Has she ever shown any interest in the Peleton?!
Also, surely all of her stories from her "workout" this morning should be labelled #ad or #gift seeing as she was wearing them.
For evidence to asa, next time she wears them without relevant ad tags
47D286E3-29EF-4281-9B0B-E720D2F078CA.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9

YolandaN

Foxes also don't usually come out in daylight, get close to people, and be fed from dog bowls.
Yeah it’s not ideal to encourage them mainly because they will rely on you then for a source of food. I don’t think it matters what they are feeding them from. Foxes do venture out in the daytime particularly if they have cubs and it’s not dark for much of the day this time of year.

Is this actually him on this Magnet induction meeting for employees?
Walls look the same colour but wtf?
Did they install their kitchen
Don't know if anyone already mentioned, but the girl who posted on twitter said that it's not him after all. Just a poor lookalike

• Haha