Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
People who are actually wealthy and getting lots of bedroom action and are happy don't need to scream and shout about it all the time. It's the ones who don't actually have any of these things that feel the need to scream the loudest about it.
This is so true ( well I think it is) I’ve met plenty of people like this 😐

Reactions: 5

evoway13

VIP Member
Whatever he typed on one of the IG stories was covered up by the link to the Covid info website. I'm assuming he's going for another jab?

Nkomoagogo

He says he was sexually assaulted when he was in the boy band - however, members of the boyband came forward and said Jonathan willingly got into bed with an openly gay man. Jonathan changed his mind about halfway through the encounter (allegedly)
Where can we read what the band says?

Eyesopened

VIP Member
No ti. Tok for five days and then it was a shit ‘ can you hear a sound’ one with Emilia to garner lots of likes 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 4

Ang F

Stephen aka our gay former Taoiseach Leo Varadkar 😂😂😂😂 Why not use a stock photo?? Aww I'm actually cringing at all of this. Imagine going on Instagram and your partner has written written this. You'd diiiieeeeeeeee

Nobody wants to see your little button mushroom, Johnny Boy.
One things for sure, it's safe to say Anna will never go full vegan, with his offerings !

• Haha

Justcurious81

Chatty Member
Yes, I think he was told he could use them for computer stuff, but he did not need them all day every day. But I suppose he liked the look, and now he pretends he can't see without them. It's yet another one of his lies and exaggerations that he's told his audience, and they never question him.

The band member is on Twitter. He recently also said he's hoping for Jonathan to tell some more lies about his time in the band, but as we now know the book will not get to those years.
Can you send a link please? I can’t find anything on Twitter 😞

leabytottle

VIP Member
You know what, her being sacked by Asda, some companies dropping them , Amazon putting his book in the correct category , it being brought to relevant people’s attention about the exploitation of the kids, all goes to show that we and other folk like us are a force to be reckoned with when it comes to abuse . Yep, they’ve been able to continue but not as easily as they wanted .

they’ll still die liars & abusers
Tell me more about the asda thing please?!

Pkbeenie

I would have thought it is more how much you suck your thumb than genetics as it is more about your teeth being pushed forward! And also the age you do it as there is a cut off point according to my dentist.
According to our many dentists that we've seen it doesn't matter in the slightest whether a child sucked a soother or their fingers of thumb. Genetics and luck play a role. I'm sure there is a more accurate science behind that. I had a soother easily until age 4 😁 or 5 and sucked my thumb until very old! Anyway for Alessia I wouldn't take away her comfort. Teeth can be repaired. Sure look at E1 she has awful teeth already and doesn't suck her thumb!

Alessia sucks her thumb for comfort and self soothing. Her parents give her very little attention on camera so doubtful she gets much attention off camera. What would Alessia replace thumb sucking with? She's only 4 and has a lifetime ahead of her. Her teeth can be fixed at a later stage if needed.

• Sad