Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skalle

Okay fair enough if "today is not a fish pie day", but there's this brilliant invention - as I am sure you are aware, Anna - called the internet. On this platform you are able to do research as to what meals you can do with certain ingredients, for example fish. You do not need to be limited to the same meals EVERY GODDAMN WEEK. You also do not need to start cooking dinner at 3pm, but let's handle one first world problem at a time...

Seriously though, why does she feel the need to cook the same meals from her very limited repertoire? There are THOUSANDS of things you can do with fish. But nope... fish pie for dinner.
Also, if mine had had maccie d's for lunch, I doubt they'd be too hungry for a fish pie for tea?!

Reactions: 8

Bronx_Princess

Chatty Member
I’m sure hardly anyone who has commented on latest tic tok is either over the age of 12 or have seen his YouTube video .

just goes to show how easily they write their own narrative! Saying they bought Eduardo cars and dinosaurs

edited to Add , it’s also in his Instagram now
And he's busy deleting comments on IG.

Edit: I stand corrected. I was on IG watching the horrible Tik Tok J posted, looked down & saw 16-17 comments & when I went to read there was only 1. Came here & posted. Went back to IG & all the comments were back.

Last edited:

JimmyMac55

Chatty Member
No, he's explaining why the bathroom door will stay open when hot sexy Jonathan is having a shower......
You know, that shower he did not take in real life after having done all that garden work all day.....
He could surely put something against it to have it stay closed

• Haha

myra1409

Chatty Member
Why so dirty?
Those type of dogs with white/cream hair tend to look 'dirty' around their eyes, mouths and feet because of moisture (tears, licking, etc.). It's not actually dirt, just stains. It doesn't look nice though...

Maybe someone else can give a better or more scientific explanation?

maggie may

Correct me if I’m wrong, but he doesn’t even need glasses. They were originally gifted and sponsored free glasses by a company when at their previous house and they weren’t even perspcription lenses. He continued to wear glasses, maybe for the style and insecurities, who knows. I don’t know if his eyesight has changed since and actually uses glasses for medical needs
Hahah I was wondering I caught a glimpse of the lense a few times and there was literally no difference in magnification at all 😂

Reactions: 7

JimmyMac55

Chatty Member
What in the actual fuck is going on!!!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

That gross gnome woke up with a hard tater tot and no one to rub it out for him! 🤢🤢🤢

Someone please save all these screen shots! This could cost his ass SOOOO many brand deals!!! Fucking gross pervert sharing this shit with a bunch of teenage girls.
Where the F is his wife? That dumb bitch really doesn't give a fuck what her husband does online does she?? 🤦‍♀️
I know sometimes women shouldnt be to blame for others actions, but your last sentence is so true

JimmyMac55

Chatty Member
Excuse my terrible editing job but on Anna's stories looks like Jono has some help (circled blue)...as soon as she noticed the guy in shot she moved the camera quickly.
I take it that scribbled out shape is a child ready to jump in the pool,,,solo.

• Wow
  • Sad