Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LisaCol

Genetics play a role in the development of teeth. I sucked my thumb well into my teens. Never needed braces.
I would have thought it is more how much you suck your thumb than genetics as it is more about your teeth being pushed forward! And also the age you do it as there is a cut off point according to my dentist.

Reactions: 7

Lepovreme

He is getting crazier every single day. Poor kids and Anna, when she sees what he posted she will probs go crazy. He is such an idiot.

• Sick

kaysay

Whhhyyyyyyy
He has made it a ‘Highlight’ 🤢
He has also involved Leo Veradkar for some reason
Nightmares
think i would be a bit peed of if i was that guy face scribbled or not , people always get the wrong idea .next thing people will think him and anna had a thing

• Haha

LuluBanks

This story reminds me of the Caroline Calloway scam, where she considered herself (and still does), to be the queen bee of instagram "influencing", and how she molded the platform with her long winded captions that were actually written by her friend. When that was revealed, she decided to prove she had some writing abilities by writing her own memoir. She went on tour and had parties fabricating her signature orchid hair decoration, and collected all the pre-sale money for the forthcoming book, ....that she never wrote. And then all this media picked up on the story, and her former caption writer/friend wrote an expose on the truth, and Caroline Calloway punched back with her own excerpts of her never published book. Seriously... I think Jono is going to end up the same.

The drama these characters create is just beyond amazing, the only HUGE problem is the fact that these dingbats have 4 children!
I love it when “fandoms” collide. Caroline Calloway is a horrible person and scammer but at least she doesn’t have kids to exploit and abuse. (I’m gonna overlook that poor cat she’s galavanting about NYC with)

Eyesopened

VIP Member
That left over pizza is from Friday evening, 🤮 still at least it was only him that had to eat it and not the kids or foxes 👍🏻

• Sick
  • Sad

YolandaN

Does it ever occur to them how much stress they are causing those dogs by letting the fox to come so near to the house to feed (from dishes, do they eat from these afterwards?!) left out for him. The dogs can see him and their barking sounded so stressed. It could also easily carry rabies to them or to neighbours' dogs. And the neighbours must be so stressed by all the barking. They couldn't care less about looking after anyone else's welfare, not the dogs, not the children, not the neighbours, no one matters as long as Jonathan and Anna do exactly what they want!
We don’t have rabies in the U.K. and dogs aren’t usually bothered by foxes.

Reactions: 6

Freeda

Definitely not an electrician when I knew him, he had zero qualifications and didn't know his arse from his elbow. The staff told me his idea of 'managing' the internet cafe was to sit in an 'office' he'd built himself in the basement playing computer games, while they dealt with the two - three customers in the cafe a day.
Wondering if he had the same accent back then....

JaneRosie

Don't know if anyone already mentioned, but the girl who posted on twitter said that it's not him after all. Just a poor lookalike
Thanks! I think she should be more careful posting work calls online - I wouldn’t have minded if it was that buffoon 🙈

• Heart
Oh my god I just read his erotica and ran to this thread 🤢🤢🤢

Surely Anna isn’t happy with this? In fact, as long as people are paying them money, she will sit back with the popcorn watching this car crash
it's just so weird. i feel like no amount of money in the world would make her happy for this. like your husband writing erotic fanfiction about you like some sort of weird obsessed teenager.

Eileen_2019

VIP Member
"Me and Anna's pizza... - oh, and our dead baby's tattoo showed into every shot, because I'm, loik, edgy!" :rolleyes:

And those poor children, NONE of them look content, just in various states of distress, Emilia always burdened with the responsibility of having to mind "da babies" when the nanny's not around, Eduardo also trying to comfort Andrea, Alessia looking lost...

Did the kids not get pizza? He looks pretty sunburned, too, poor thing.