Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Merpedy

VIP Member
In (auto)biographies, birth and childhood are usually one chapter.... How can he write a whole book about these years he claims he does not really remember.
He may remember specific parts but not his childhood as a whole

I honestly have no idea of how my childhood memories can be put together chronologically, and I assume there are huge gaps between them, but they're very much there. I probably wouldn't be able to write several chapters about it but it's apparently some 360 page book so I'm sure with enough reflecting and general descriptions/explanations he can drag it on for a bit

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Is Jonathan wearing the same yellow tank top he wore being in the garden all day? It looks like it, and if so wouldn't you have a shower first before sitting on the couch and having dinner. He has been in the garden on a tractor, amongst soil/dirt, etc., plus it's was a hot day wouldn't he be filthy, sweaty and stinky. Eww🤢😷
I was just coming to say this I literally make my husband strip at back door and shower straight after garden 🤮

Sugarpuff

Chatty Member
Holy fuck, haven't been on this thread this morning because of work and all I can say is WHAT THE FUCK?!?! He's completely lost the plot! Someone needs to get someone out there to check up on him!

• Sad

Skalle

Oh my god, I didn't think he could get any worse! The comments on Twitter are hilarious 🤣

• Haha

Gone girl

And he's busy deleting comments on IG.

Edit: I stand corrected. I was on IG watching the horrible Tik Tok J posted, looked down & saw 16-17 comments & when I went to read there was only 1. Came here & posted. Went back to IG & all the comments were back.

Still a few negative comments.. Wonder how long it will take before they are removed

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Smileyouroncamera

Simpleton is the key word in all this. That story is so infantile, far worse than any Mills and Boon. If a twelve year old thought they knew anything about relationships, that's exactly what they'd write! Does this 41 year old married man, father of 4 children, not realise that he is just making himself a total laughing stock with all this, making the future lives of his children, even more of a hell that it will be anyway? He has no respect for them at all, no respect for Anna, no respect for his parents and siblings, and certainly no self-respect. I think he is just totally beyond help and is obviously totally desperate now. Surely, he must know this is not about to save him, quite the opposite. He's gone so far exposing himself as an out and out fool, he cannot reverse any of this, that's it. There's really no hope at all for him.

Wonder if Margaret Saccone and all her family enjoyed that little bedtime story, and how about his dentist friends, and Adam and Sabrina, and all the teachers and parents at his children's school? I really hope they all see it! Will they let their children remain friends and let them visit the SJ house after all that?
Margaret……..who mentioned Margaret? Now that is one friend he wishes was invisible £250,000, that’s a lot of book sales!🤣😂🤣

Hello2468

Usually when you report they hide them from you makes you think they’ve been removed when they haven’t 😡
Oh maybe that is it! 😑 he actually makes my skin crawl and the most disturbing part is he is sat behind his phone probably getting himself off 🥴🤢

• Sick