SacconeJolys #49 I am Me, Giselle is too, give me your money, the school fees are due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
btw. what a great reason to ship the kids off to the water park with the nanny while you spend the day posting your pubic area to underage girls who follow you for family content and spewing 'erotic' BS when you could've spent the day making memories with the children you chose to have! What an absolute joke of a reason to employ a nanny!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
No, he's explaining why the bathroom door will stay open when hot sexy Jonathan is having a shower......
You know, that shower he did not take in real life after having done all that garden work all day.....
Oh 😂😂 I fully thought he’d just detoured into talking about the house 😂😂😂 I’m dead

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I fully feel like I’m watching a car crash in slow motion. I am so repulsed but I am GLUED to this.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Someone call a doctor for this maniac asap!

Rescue those poor kids.

Why does nobody intervene? I'm speechless

• Heart
Reactions: 27
btw. what a great reason to ship the kids off to the water park with the nanny while you spend the day posting your pubic area to underage girls who follow you for family content and spewing 'erotic' BS when you could've spent the day making memories with the children you chose to have! What an absolute joke of a reason to employ a nanny!
or he could spend his childfree time actually getting some with his "best friend"^^

i'm sure the gate in the kitchen is not for the dogs or the kids it's to stop him from geting near :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anna’s family follow him on Instagram, wtf must Margaret be thinking right now 😂🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I remember being twelve or thirteen writing fanfiction on Wattpad and I think if any of it got out now I would die. Here’s this forty year old man blasting his own (ABOUT HIMSELF) all over instagram for ONE MILLION PEOPLE to see.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
a forty year old man writing an erotic story on instagram is actually the weirdest thing i’ve ever seen. J has reached a new low, what’s next? a sex tape on IGTV?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
What in the actual duck is going on!!!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

That gross gnome woke up with a hard tater tot and no one to rub it out for him! 🤢🤢🤢

Someone please save all these screen shots! This could cost his ass SOOOO many brand deals!!! bleeping gross pervert sharing this tit with a bunch of teenage girls.
Where the F is his wife? That dumb witch really doesn't give a duck what her husband does online does she?? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I get he’s on this whole “I’m taking down a wall and showing my true self” hype. Which is cool. But this is FUCKINGGG weird. Like Britney head shave style weird

Reactions: 16
No, he's explaining why the bathroom door will stay open when hot sexy Jonathan is having a shower......
You know, that shower he did not take in real life after having done all that garden work all day.....
He could surely put something against it to have it stay closed

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Whaaaaat the actual hell!! Saw his stories and I didn’t know how fast I had to get back here to see what you all had to say about it :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What the unholy duck are his stories about today? Erotic novel?! Get yourself so far to duck 🤢🤢
Is he forgetting the amount of young impressionable CHILDREN follow him/them?!?!

• Sick
Reactions: 18
a father of four writing this tit on insta is the most f’ed up thing, not even taking into account his audience is young, He’s a sick man, why would you write this story about your wife that her family and yours can see?? never mind all the school parents. I wouldn’t want my child hanging around a man who is writing that tit online

• Sick
Reactions: 27
What in the actual duck is going on!!!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

That gross gnome woke up with a hard tater tot and no one to rub it out for him! 🤢🤢🤢

Someone please save all these screen shots! This could cost his ass SOOOO many brand deals!!! bleeping gross pervert sharing this tit with a bunch of teenage girls.
Where the F is his wife? That dumb witch really doesn't give a duck what her husband does online does she?? 🤦‍♀️
I know sometimes women shouldnt be to blame for others actions, but your last sentence is so true

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.