SacconeJolys #49 I am Me, Giselle is too, give me your money, the school fees are due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He could be the last person on the planet and we’ve been told we have to repopulate the earth and I wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole 🤢
As Brian Blessed would cry out 'I wouldn't touch him with youuuuuuurs!!!'

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s been said but I have to put my disgust in writing. What the actual duck is this sicko on?! This is 100% a breakdown and it’s like watching a car crash - you just can’t look away. I’m sat at work literally wanting to scream but I haven’t got enough time or energy to even start to explain this whole tit show so others know who I’m talking about. RUN ANNA RUN!!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 25
He's writing an erotic fan fiction starring him and his wife, and she's baking a cheesecake and re-posting the tween fans playing with the Friend of My Own Dolls.

I said it yday, and now I'm 100% sure he's blocked her from seeing his stories. How TF is she not running to his office, taking his phone and stamping on it?!!! Then packing up the kids and fleeing!!!
He's such a creep!!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
If he was inboxing someone this tit that would be him cancelled I don’t see the difference when more young kids are seeing it

• Sick
Reactions: 19
His ‘erotic’ story is weird and terribly written. Who is it for? Certainly not his target audience, I can’t imagine any ‘fan’ wanting that. He really does live in a Me Me Me bubble. Charlotte Crosby would be proud 🙄.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Why is he writing an erotic story on his Instagram story? Oh dear
He's put it on FB stories too .... sad fucker, probably realising nobody wants to buy his book, he really is desperate !!! he only short of prostituting himself out, what a needy little Narc he is !

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
This is complete self-sabotage. I hope Anna is ready for it. No more freebies, no more staff, no more easy money...

Reactions: 27
Reported some of his pictures in his “story” included the shower scene 🤢 and looks like they have been removed. Now half his story is missing. Imagine being married to THAT! 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I never comment on this thread but omg what the duck is happening omg this is so bad

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Reported some of his pictures in his “story” included the shower scene 🤢 and looks like they have been removed. Now half his story is missing. Imagine being married to THAT! 🤮
Usually when you report they hide them from you makes you think they’ve been removed when they haven’t 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Stephen aka our gay former Taoiseach Leo Varadkar 😂😂😂😂 Why not use a stock photo?? Aww I'm actually cringing at all of this. Imagine going on Instagram and your partner has written written this. You'd diiiieeeeeeeee

Nobody wants to see your little button mushroom, Johnny Boy.
One things for sure, it's safe to say Anna will never go full vegan, with his offerings !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Like what is he actually wanting from this? People wanking over it? Sending him dirty dms? He's gross

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Usually when you report they hide them from you makes you think they’ve been removed when they haven’t 😡
Yeah the one I reported isn’t showing now but Instagram came back and said there was nothing wrong with it. Insta really need to rethink their guidelines if they think this is ok.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh maybe that is it! 😑 he actually makes my skin crawl and the most disturbing part is he is sat behind his phone probably getting himself off 🥴🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I literally ran here 🏃🏼‍♀️ after I saw his stories! Wtaf is he doing? A 40 year old man posting provocative images, and writing a story of his sex fantasy for all the underage children to read! They seriously need help?! I’m starting to wonder if he’s restricted Anna from seeing his stories.

He makes me physically sick! Why hasn’t the nanny put a safeguarding complaint to her agency?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.