SacconeJolys #49 I am Me, Giselle is too, give me your money, the school fees are due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anna should RUN! I mean she’s not better than him but the kids will be safer with her and her mum or whoever she has for support than with this absolut trash or a human! I’m so sick!

Reactions: 13
Lego? LOL dolls? They're the only companies I can think of they still have a repeated work relationship with.
Yes! Literally anywhere and everywhere that sends Anna free tit or any of her sponsors.
This is the type of tit that got Chrissy Tegan canceled. It was public outrage and the ppl contacting anyone who paid her that made it happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Remember that time he said he couldn't read, yet here is trying to entertain his young teenage followers with an erotic novel. I hope this ends before he says anything he can't take back. Bet he will end it with just kidding.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Lol had to reply to ask him to stop, I said it was totally weird and inappropriate and that no one asked for this 🙃

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Imagine having such a large ego you make yourself the 'sexy irresistible character' in your own erotic novel and not your own wife.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
I’ve never commented on here before but this is too much. Imagine being that oblivious and that egotistical. And whilst it’s so utterly entertaining, it’s so inappropriate. What a C R I N G E

Reactions: 24
I’m waiting for the bit where her mum sells her to One Direction and she walks around with her hair in a messy bun

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.