SacconeJolys #49 I am Me, Giselle is too, give me your money, the school fees are due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the most recent pic he’s nearly exposing his penis to his young followers.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
And he thinks this is acceptable to do on his IG, wtf, he gets more sick & twisted by the minute!
44738014-44E3-4692-BE81-76AA74588328.jpeg
c
84E550B9-1C8B-487D-9B4B-456157130BFA.jpeg

E77634A2-CC6A-4AC7-986C-56436905B9BB.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
And he thinks this is acceptable to do on his IG he gets more sick & twisted by the minute!
View attachment 669681c
View attachment 669674
View attachment 669673
Stephen aka our gay former Taoiseach Leo Varadkar 😂😂😂😂 Why not use a stock photo?? Aww I'm actually cringing at all of this. Imagine going on Instagram and your partner has written written this. You'd diiiieeeeeeeee

In the most recent pic he’s nearly exposing his penis to his young followers.
Nobody wants to see your little button mushroom, Johnny Boy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
So they’re really not a family channel any more or what? Make a choice Jonathan.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Cringe level = OFF THE FREAKING CHARTS lol can't wait for tonight to catch up and see what you guys think 🥰

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
He Does Not Like Labels!! You can't tell him what to do!!

Sigh. This is just so disgusting.
He must get comments back saying he’s so funny or something, surely he wouldn’t decide to do this for no reason? And who would be supporting it 🤢
The fact he knows his biggest supporters are teenage girls it’s disgusting and they idolise him so much they’ll see nothing wrong with it.
Since his coming out video he seems to be trying really hard to convince everyone he’s only attracted to women :| so is giselle gay idk?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Short legged barrel showing his pubes.., classy or such a role model some like to believe! He obvs reads here thinking it irritates us, but no mate, you are just making a fool of yourself and digg a bigger hole for your “carrer”. Keep going sure you’re grand!

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Ah lads ... he's so embarrassing.. how is Anna not hiding under the table with embarrassment.. totally unacceptable for something like this on Instagram.. he's completely going somewhere he shouldn't go.

Edited to add.. that last story of him in bed 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 36
He is so desperate for people to think that he not only is very very straight, but also having sex with his hot wife a billion times a week, like, as soon as the kids are out the door. No wonder they're so happy the nanny is still working the school holidays, right....?

Reactions: 18
Lol he’s totally reading here and loving how grossed out people react, which is fair enough but a bleeping weird thing to do Jonno…

Reactions: 7
He gives us a sneak peek of his writing skills and story telling, what a raw talent!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A lot of kids follow him, he’s so disgusting. I reported the story of him almost exposing himself, won’t do any good but made me feel better 😂wish you could write a reason why you’re actually reporting something for that reason. Doing that on insta might be acceptable if your followers weren’t still at school. Someone needs to lock this pervert up.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Imagine being a parent at the kids school and seeing that tit.

Please don’t tell me there’s more instalments to come.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.