SacconeJolys #49 I am Me, Giselle is too, give me your money, the school fees are due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s actually disturbing what he is doing right now considering most of his content is his family & children and his audience is largely young teen girls

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Also if this is a preview of the quality we’re getting with the book, then tell Stephen King to retire early, we’ve got a new genius on the block

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why does he share photos of Anna when she was in the middle of her eating disorder? I’m sure she would rather not be reminded of it

Also, let him carry on, by the time he’s finished (no pun intended) he’ll have no followers left

• Sick
Reactions: 21
What the fuckkkkk???? He’s going next level manic and erratic it’s beyond insane now.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Oh good lord I’m going to be sick. HOW can she go along with this 🤢 Oh god his poor kids

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
He is getting crazier every single day. Poor kids and Anna, when she sees what he posted she will probs go crazy. He is such an idiot.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I understood this as this is the leftover pizza from the kids' lunch. So in the worst case, the kids ate their leftovers from Friday, and Jonathan had the leftovers of the leftovers? I remember Anna often saying how on Sat and Sun they would eat leftovers for lunch, so the kids having to eat leftover pizza from Friday is an actual possibility 🤮 not sure if this is better or worse than the apples she cuts in half on Sundays, then pack them in their lunch boxes to eat on Mondays...
i’m not being funny but I just ate a takeaway that’s been in my fridge since Friday and I literally eat leftovers all the time, it’s not this disgusting thing that you guys are making out to be 🤨
some of us are poor and have to survive on leftovers.

I also make my lunch the night before I go to work because I don’t have time to do it in the morning

I think you are all being a bit dramatic about this particular thing when there is way bigger issues at heart

• Heart
Reactions: 24
What happened to the story? Is this the interval or has it taken an unexpected turn?
18019980-D5FD-40AD-9A67-D5047FD17D7C.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
i can't believe he's writing a badly written fanfiction about himself ..and his own wife! ( if he was so sexually fulfilled he would at least fantasises about someone else) ....he's a 16 year old self fan!
plus i find strange that for this he actually makes an effort spellingwise.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
It needs to stop there it should never have started the dirty bastard

i can't believe he's writing a badly written fanfiction about himself ..and his own wife! ( if he was so sexually fulfilled he would at least fantasises about someone else) ....he's a 16 year old self fan!
Narcissist!

Reactions: 14
You can’t post a photo of your innocent children in one story and an ‘erotic story’ you’ve wrote in the next! Disgusting!

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.