SacconeJolys #49 I am Me, Giselle is too, give me your money, the school fees are due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He hasn’t sold a single copy of this book since his announcement 😂 watch him lose the will to write this now he can realise how little money he’ll make from it. Has he even mentioned his ‘adventure’ for the past few days now?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
No ti. Tok for five days and then it was a tit ‘ can you hear a sound’ one with Emilia to garner lots of likes 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 4
He hasn’t sold a single copy of this book since his announcement 😂 watch him lose the will to write this now he can realise how little money he’ll make from it. Has he even mentioned his ‘adventure’ for the past few days now
Maybe the publishers will cancel if the predicted sales look too low. I suppose it depends on what sort of contract they have. They should have investigated him a bit more and taken a look at all his vlogs. We can only hope!

Reactions: 20
P
Wouldn't surprise me if it was the nanny taking them, but surely they would want more than one person swimming with four kids? Also I can't imagine anna would do anything benefiting someone other than herself
Pretty sure the ‘water park’ is in fact their back garden! Anna posted half an hour ago on her Instastories and kids all still at home 👌👌🤣🤣

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I don't know if it was his idea to place those books in those categories or if it was the publishing company. I wonder how many other authors they've done this with if they were the ones. They also didn't come out with a statement when they were called out on it. I'm pretty sure they will still publish it even if it only sells a handful of copies because they are possibly legally obligated through a contract. They will just write it off as a loss. Overall I don't think this is a repeatable publishing company when they've allowed it to happen or did it themselves.

Reactions: 9
I don’t care what anyone says, he’s a predator. Writing sex stories on IG when the majority of his audience are 13 year old girls…….. think the police need to pay him a visit and remove his computers.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.