SacconeJolys #49 I am Me, Giselle is too, give me your money, the school fees are due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since ‘transforming’ into Giselle, I think he is worried that people might think he is gay? So that’s why he is going overboard with Anna the desert. Just to prove that he is still heterosexual? Whatever it is, It’s gross seeing that, then in the next stories, shows his children.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
"Me and Anna's pizza... - oh, and our dead baby's tattoo showed into every shot, because I'm, loik, edgy!" :rolleyes:

And those poor children, NONE of them look content, just in various states of distress, Emilia always burdened with the responsibility of having to mind "da babies" when the nanny's not around, Eduardo also trying to comfort Andrea, Alessia looking lost...

Emilia is looking at him like “can you please just look after your f*cking kids Giselle”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
What I don’t understand is they have this huge garden and no washing lines outside to hang the washing out. I love getting a washing out on the line, nothing better in this weather.
I imagine this would ruin the look they want for the house, and Anna moans enough about moving the wet clothes to the dryer when it's right next to the washer. Imagine if she would have to walk it outside AND hang it up all by herself

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
"Me and Anna's pizza... - oh, and our dead baby's tattoo showed into every shot, because I'm, loik, edgy!" :rolleyes:

And those poor children, NONE of them look content, just in various states of distress, Emilia always burdened with the responsibility of having to mind "da babies" when the nanny's not around, Eduardo also trying to comfort Andrea, Alessia looking lost...

Well bloddy pick him up and hug him instead of film him then !!!!🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
He exhibits ALL the characteristics of a man suffering from a tiny potato dick. Both his stature and behavior is a clear indicator that he does in fact have a chronically tiny penis.
This will also explain why Anna is so cranky and uptight all the time. Poor women has never experienced the big D to help her loosen up and have a good time! 🤣
Totally right ... I don't even think he qualifies as a King Edward .... I reckon a Jersey Royal ( tiny New Potato ) at Best ! Poor Anna, no wonder she eats so much Pasta she's not getting adequate Carb count from JJ ;) :ROFLMAO: Also explains his need for big shiny sports cars ( Compensation isn't convincing me though ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In that photo there was 2 pizzas so A and J whweres rhe kids did they just share those two sides? Bizzare

• Wow
Reactions: 10
His poor parents, he really has no respect for them what so ever. And gosh Jonathan some kids grw up in war zones, domestic, sexual abuse. So your parents weren't madly in love, get over it.,

• Sad
Reactions: 20
They all look sunburnt... It could just be the filter, but as someone who burns after 20 minutes in the sun without sunscreen, it looks very familiar.
Screenshot_20210719_184729_com.instagram.android.jpg

Also I bet the nanny is taking them, not A+J

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
They all look sunburnt... It could just be the filter, but as someone who burns after 20 minutes in the sun without sunscreen, it looks very familiar.
View attachment 669395

Also I bet the nanny is taking them, not A+J
Wouldn't surprise me if it was the nanny taking them, but surely they would want more than one person swimming with four kids? Also I can't imagine anna would do anything benefiting someone other than herself

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Yep Definitely a trip out with the nanny, ohhhhhh Eduardo put down the ‘boytoy’ you have an imposed image to convey .

I giggle every time one of them answer us/ other forums that are saying the same thing .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Jonathan’s talking about the lifting of restrictions and what he will do and then said “but I think I’ll still wear my mask on trains, it’s nice to hide sometimes” um hello thicko!? You still have to wear masks on public transport anyway! 🤦🏻‍♀️ This man is clueless.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
In that photo there was 2 pizzas so A and J whweres rhe kids did they just share those two sides? Bizzare
In the photo where's he's holding the boxes there are 3 big boxes. So maybe the kids shared one plus the sides. Or the small boxes also had pizza in them.

Reactions: 2
Omg clicking on Instagram and I want to vomit…I bet he just says Anna take a pic with me…and then she has no idea what gross comment he’s putting on the picture.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.