SacconeJolys #49 I am Me, Giselle is too, give me your money, the school fees are due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much for them saying in the documentary: “ we never show tantrums or embarrassing moments.” Really? Child as a meltdown, pizzas in one hand, phone on the other, click! It wouldn’t cross any normal parent mind to do that but not a family vlogger, they constantly need crappy content.

• Angry
Reactions: 35
So FB stories today ! Did he really call Anna friends with benefits ? Watching from before they married, they lived together had two dogs & vlogged from Ireland .... Friends with benefits ? what a joke he is, then says still madly in love ? Yeah pull the other one Jono Boy !!!! :LOL: Does he even remember the last time he was honest or told the truth about anything ?!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
So FB stories today ! Did he really call Anna friends with benefits ? Watching from before they married, they lived together had two dogs & vlogged from Ireland .... Friends with benefits ? what a joke he is, then says still madly in love ? Yeah pull the other one Jono Boy !!!! :LOL: Does he even remember the last time he was honest or told the truth about anything ?!
You have to remember Jonathan's really, really stupid, never had much of a sex life and despite trying his hardest to come across young, is a middle aged guy, so he probably just doesn't know what friends with benefits actually means. In his mind it's probably because he considered Anna, his SO, also a friend and was having sex with her, she was his friends with benefits :rolleyes: He's just showing off his 'feminine' side here that he claims is SO prominent and is why he's always been friends with girls rather than boys, because destroying a woman's feelings by calling your spouse a friend with benefits is exactly what most women would do here...

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
People who are actually wealthy and getting lots of bedroom action and are happy don't need to scream and shout about it all the time. It's the ones who don't actually have any of these things that feel the need to scream the loudest about it.
Yes this,💯% fact !!! 😆😆😆

Reactions: 17
"Me and Anna's pizza... - oh, and our dead baby's tattoo showed into every shot, because I'm, loik, edgy!" :rolleyes:

And those poor children, NONE of them look content, just in various states of distress, Emilia always burdened with the responsibility of having to mind "da babies" when the nanny's not around, Eduardo also trying to comfort Andrea, Alessia looking lost...

Someone once told me that long fingers are linked to higher intelligence. Looking at JJ's short and stubby digits, makes me think there may be something to it. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Someone once told me that long fingers are linked to higher intelligence. Looking at JJ's short and stubby digits, makes me think there may be something to it. ;)
Everything about him is short & stubby .... legs, head, arms, leg .... hmmm what's left ? Potato dick ????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
And those poor children, NONE of them look content, just in various states of distress, Emilia always burdened with the responsibility of having to mind "da babies" when the nanny's not around, Eduardo also trying to comfort Andrea, Alessia looking lost...

I thought the exact same. They look miserable.. Emilia looking at her dad as if to say “put your camera down and help me”

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Noticed he's following a guy named Arron Crascall on Instagram, I think this is EXACTLY what Jonathan's tried to be but failed (because he's just creepy without the funny)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's so far removed from people and interacting with people that he doesn't know that most husbands and wives are best friends...The difference is most people in healthy relationships also have other close or best friends and family outside of a relationship.. He seems to see outsiders as a threat to their union, it's like he wants her all to himself and she obviously has dependency issues which isn't surprising because she never had time to be independent or grow up! I'm convinced she gave up on her degree for him just because he went to do his masters in the UK so she chucked everything away to go with him!! They have a relationship of co dependency, cutting everyone off from early on and then they're both stuck because they have burned all bridges for money!!
As posted by J April 21, 2021.
Screenshot_20210702-173822.png

And pizza with corn sprinkled all over has got to be the most inedible disgusting thing done to a pizza. Worse than pineapple & we all know the bad rep that follows pineapple on pizza. 🤮🤮

• Angry
Reactions: 16
The sad thing about A2 crying in the pizza photo is that he seems to be crying without looking for comfort… as if he knows there is no one who can comfort him. I’ve been around small kids a fair bit… but never seen one crying like that before.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
If they are reading here. Anne and Joan you have a nanny and cleaner - go get yourselves a job.

She could do an online course on it. She has enough free time.
You’re right, but I don’t think that’ll help, she needs someone to cater to her needs and it’d take him 20 minutes to teach her. She couldn’t even order herself a new dishwasher, maybe he controls what she does online🤷🏼‍♀️. He did push her to end her channel, probably because he was jealous of her getting attention without him.

Reactions: 16
Everything about him is short & stubby .... legs, head, arms, leg .... hmmm what's left ? Potato dick ????
He exhibits ALL the characteristics of a man suffering from a tiny potato dick. Both his stature and behavior is a clear indicator that he does in fact have a chronically tiny penis.
This will also explain why Anna is so cranky and uptight all the time. Poor women has never experienced the big D to help her loosen up and have a good time! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The sad thing about A2 crying in the pizza photo is that he seems to be crying without looking for comfort… as if he knows there is no one who can comfort him. I’ve been around small kids a fair bit… but never seen one crying like that before.
it’s poor little emilias face for me. She looks lost and unhappy.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
He exhibits ALL the characteristics of a man suffering from a tiny potato dick. Both his stature and behavior is a clear indicator that he does in fact have a chronically tiny penis.
This will also explain why Anna is so cranky and uptight all the time. Poor women has never experienced the big D to help her loosen up and have a good time! 🤣
I snorted at “chronically tiny penis” 😂 I think you’re spot on lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.