SacconeJolys #49 I am Me, Giselle is too, give me your money, the school fees are due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“When best friends grow up and become friends with benefits” I’m sorry isn’t there a big enough age gap between them?? He can’t even describe his relationship timeline without giving me the ick 😂🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Wonder who's watching the kids in the pool...

He is 100% her biggest troll!!! If one of us posted a REALLY unflattering screenshot of her looking like this we'd be labeled as trolls just trying to make her look fat. But bc it's her husband posting her in very unflattering shots it's just normal? Nah....no loving husband would repeatedly post bad pictures of his wife especially knowing how sensitive she is about her weight. I think he does it on purpose so she's confronted with what her body really looks like. He's probably hoping it will send her spinning back into her ED so she's easier to control. Even if Anna said she didn't care it's rude to post bad pictures of your so called best friend who you love and adore so much like this over and over. He's trolling her full stop!

• Sad
Reactions: 36
I would have thought it is more how much you suck your thumb than genetics as it is more about your teeth being pushed forward! And also the age you do it as there is a cut off point according to my dentist.
According to our many dentists that we've seen it doesn't matter in the slightest whether a child sucked a soother or their fingers of thumb. Genetics and luck play a role. I'm sure there is a more accurate science behind that. I had a soother easily until age 4 😁 or 5 and sucked my thumb until very old! Anyway for Alessia I wouldn't take away her comfort. Teeth can be repaired. Sure look at E1 she has awful teeth already and doesn't suck her thumb!

Alessia sucks her thumb for comfort and self soothing. Her parents give her very little attention on camera so doubtful she gets much attention off camera. What would Alessia replace thumb sucking with? She's only 4 and has a lifetime ahead of her. Her teeth can be fixed at a later stage if needed.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I find it very weird how often he refers to Anna as his 'best friend'. Makes you wonder if they are still together out of pure convenience and familiarity more so than genuine husband/wife love.

He is 100% her biggest troll!!! If one of us posted a REALLY unflattering screenshot of her looking like this we'd be labeled as trolls just trying to make her look fat. But bc it's her husband posting her in very unflattering shots it's just normal? Nah....no loving husband would repeatedly post bad pictures of his wife especially knowing how sensitive she is about her weight. I think he does it on purpose so she's confronted with what her body really looks like. He's probably hoping it will send her spinning back into her ED so she's easier to control. Even if Anna said she didn't care it's rude to post bad pictures of your so called best friend who you love and adore so much like this over and over. He's trolling her full stop!
100% this! It reminds me of when someone takes a picture and their friends don't look too great but they look good so they post it anyway.

Reactions: 23
Wow, Jonathan is on a roll today, he keeps riding the hopelessly devoted to Anna train today with his gazillion Ig posts. Okay Jonathan, calm down, who are you trying convince that you are still lusting after your wife, us or yourself ? Because at this point it’s looking like you are trying to convince yourself not us.
100% trying to convince himself 😂 I'm telling ya they're the real life Tobias and Lindsay from Arrested Development

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if he has blocked her from seeing his stories so she doesn't see the unflattering pics he posts.

If my husband referred to our dating years as 'friends with benefits' I'd be royally pissed off. She obv values her sedentary cushy life over her reputation/relationship/anything.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
"Me and Anna's pizza... - oh, and our dead baby's tattoo showed into every shot, because I'm, loik, edgy!" :rolleyes:

And those poor children, NONE of them look content, just in various states of distress, Emilia always burdened with the responsibility of having to mind "da babies" when the nanny's not around, Eduardo also trying to comfort Andrea, Alessia looking lost...

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
It shouldn't take as long as that; it's only 7 minutes by car. It's just over two and a half miles from Reigate centre and not that far from where they used to live! However, the kids would probably not want to walk for maybe 30 minutes every day back and forth.

Because he hardly has one and never did have.
I’m from the area they live in (the reason I became aware of these muppets). I know where they used to live and where they are now just from watching a handful of vlogs and having knowledge of the local area. They don’t try to hide their location at all. I don’t want to give away exactly where they live but it’s a good few miles away from the school and definitely not considered a part of Reigate, not walkable. For the money they paid for their house they could have got a decent house actually in Reigate itself, but it wouldn’t be a ‘mansion’ so I guess they decided to move further out where you get more for your money but no fancy postcode 😆

Reactions: 17
He's so far removed from people and interacting with people that he doesn't know that most husbands and wives are best friends...The difference is most people in healthy relationships also have other close or best friends and family outside of a relationship.. He seems to see outsiders as a threat to their union, it's like he wants her all to himself and she obviously has dependency issues which isn't surprising because she never had time to be independent or grow up! I'm convinced she gave up on her degree for him just because he went to do his masters in the UK so she chucked everything away to go with him!! They have a relationship of co dependency, cutting everyone off from early on and then they're both stuck because they have burned all bridges for money!!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I’m from the area they live in (the reason I became aware of these muppets). I know where they used to live and where they are now just from watching a handful of vlogs and having knowledge of the local area. They don’t try to hide their location at all. I don’t want to give away exactly where they live but it’s a good few miles away from the school and definitely not considered a part of Reigate, not walkable. For the money they paid for their house they could have got a decent house actually in Reigate itself, but it wouldn’t be a ‘mansion’ so I guess they decided to move further out where you get more for your money but no fancy postcode 😆
Are you the one who saw the kids with their nanny in the park once and commented on how well behaved the kids were and the opposite of how they behave on the vlog with Jonathan (because there's no stress of performing and no hyping them up like Jonathan constantly does)?

Reactions: 12
"Me and Anna's pizza... - oh, and our dead baby's tattoo showed into every shot, because I'm, loik, edgy!" :rolleyes:

And those poor children, NONE of them look content, just in various states of distress, Emilia always burdened with the responsibility of having to mind "da babies" when the nanny's not around, Eduardo also trying to comfort Andrea, Alessia looking lost...

Did the kids not get pizza? He looks pretty sunburned, too, poor thing.

Reactions: 6
Did the kids not get pizza? He looks pretty sunburned, too, poor thing.
Looking how 'well' Jonathan takes care of his delicate skin type, I suspect they're set on letting Andrea get burnt and freckled just like him, because they probably think that's 'how it is with fair skin' and putting sun screen, a rash guard and a hat on him is too much of an effort. Nothing against freckles (I'm prone to them as well, so I know what I'm talking about), but they're a sign of skin damage and should be avoided at all cost, especially in children.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
If my husband referred to our dating years as 'friends with benefits' I'd be royally pissed off. She obv values her sedentary cushy life over her reputation/relationship/anything.
Does he even know what friends with benefits even means? That's a very romantic way of describing the love of your life 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What I imagine Jonathan is thinking about laying there being completely ignored by his wife while she's spending time with her best friend her phone! 🤣

20210718_140950.jpg

Also 30 something house wife or 55 yr old retire hanging out by the pool??? 🤣🤣 that's not a good look...gonna have a weird ass tan line across your face from grandma's bonnet!

20210718_141029.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
They have a leak in their roof or the kids are letting the bathtub overflow again. Better get that fixed hun, cause that's mold, not slime.

Bet Jojo had to say something rude to Andy to get him to cry. Probably like -"this pizza is for everyone but you." Sounds like something he would say just to get the kids going. Just like the unflattering photos, the dude just loves throwing people under the bus.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Are you the one who saw the kids with their nanny in the park once and commented on how well behaved the kids were and the opposite of how they behave on the vlog with Jonathan (because there's no stress of performing and no hyping them up like Jonathan constantly does)?
No not me! I did used to see them around quite a bit but haven’t for ages, I guess because they never go anywhere!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.