SacconeJolys #49 I am Me, Giselle is too, give me your money, the school fees are due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I understood this as this is the leftover pizza from the kids' lunch. So in the worst case, the kids ate their leftovers from Friday, and Jonathan had the leftovers of the leftovers? I remember Anna often saying how on Sat and Sun they would eat leftovers for lunch, so the kids having to eat leftover pizza from Friday is an actual possibility 🤮 not sure if this is better or worse than the apples she cuts in half on Sundays, then pack them in their lunch boxes to eat on Mondays...
He's also forgotten that he's dIfFeReNt and eats the same food every day 😵💫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
because he's not getting any.
This and it's comes off as a deflection of some sort. He's probably worried everyone will think he's gay and that's his deepest darkest secret. he's not willing to admit it so if he keeps banging on about how attracted he is to his wife and all the sex that's clearly not happening ppl will think surely he can't be gay look how he drools over his wife.
It's all a smoke screen.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Just on that picture of J holding Anna, I wouldn’t be surprised Jonathan’s back will be out tomorrow. The few practice goes to lift Anna would of been a few rounds, so he could actually get her in that position for his golden IG shot he so desperately wants the world to see, just so he can dispel doubt in people’s minds, his affection is exclusive to Anna. His face has a bit of a strained look when he was holding on to Anna for dear life, It’s not a pretty look Jonathan, you constantly keep chasing your tail to debunk rumours, but he just keeps making an arse of himself, the things those two do to offset any speculation about his sexual orientation, that he is devoted to Anna, is hilarious. He is the one that sparks innuendo with his ‘adventure’ narrative and as per usual then scrambles to repair a trail of mess that HE created in the first place. You can’t make this tit up. He is a nut job.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Genetics play a role in the development of teeth. I sucked my thumb well into my teens. Never needed braces.
I would have thought it is more how much you suck your thumb than genetics as it is more about your teeth being pushed forward! And also the age you do it as there is a cut off point according to my dentist.

Reactions: 7
Genetics play a role in the development of teeth. I sucked my thumb well into my teens. Never needed braces.
I'm a dental hygienist and what you say is true, however, the number of people that get lucky is few. A-1 shows signs that she needs intervention. Not only is thumbsucking damaging, but it's nasty. If she doesn't stop by 7/8 she could go on to be a lifelong thumbsucker which is very damaging as braces won't help you when you can't kick the habit.

Reactions: 12
Just on that picture of J holding Anna, I wouldn’t be surprised Jonathan’s back will be out tomorrow. The few practice goes to lift Anna would of been a few rounds, so he could actually get her in that position for his golden IG shot he so desperately wants the world to see, just so he can dispel doubt in people’s minds, his affection is exclusive to Anna. His face has a bit of a strained look when he was holding on to Anna for dear life, It’s not pretty look Jonathan, you constantly keep chasing your tail to debunk rumours, but he just keeps making an arse of himself, the things those two do to offset any speculation about his sexual orientation, that he is devoted to Anna, is hilarious. He is the one that sparks innuendo with his ‘adventure’ narrative and as per usual then scrambles to repair a trail of mess that HE created in the first place. You can’t make this tit up. He is a nut job.
Yes! His face is SOO strained trying to hold her up long enough for the photo! 😆
He has the body of an over grown toddler! She's almost double his size. She should've picked him up instead 🤣

20210718_103122.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Oh god please stop pretending your wife turns you on Giselle. It's so obviously a chore for you. And as your a girl now you should be a bit more aware that us girls have a code... we don't embarrass each other about our sex lives online... maybe you didn't get the memo.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
This! His glaring pale skin was just exposed to be burned up! She's such a vain witch. She's probably against making her kids wear rash guards bc then they can't get tan like she likes. News flash Anna, Andrea will not tan no matter how many un-sunscreened hrs he spends in the pool. He's ginger! He'll burn you dumb witch! Bet the nanny had him in a hat at least. Maybe a swim company will send her a freebie when they see how irresponsible her sun protection for her kids is. Of course she'll only put the kids in any freebie rash guards if she likes the colors and patterns.

Also it looked like they were in the pool with no adults as Jonathan was in the background on his tractor. So if one of the little ones gets into distress its up the the older 2 to save them or be paying enough attention to alert an adult? She should be in the pool especially while the 2 A's are in there! Lazy ass mother would rather lounge on the chair and drink coffee while she scrolls her phone.
Seeing as both parents had crooked teeth they should discourage it.
Alessia sucks her thumb for comfort and self soothing. Her parents give her very little on camera so doubtful she gets much off camera. What would Alessia replace thumb sucking with? She's only 4 and has a lifetime ahead of her. Her teeth can be fixed at a later stage if needed.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Anyone remember when he filmed Emilia getting dressed AND the bed covered in Alessia's puke in one shot? The absolut cheek of this guy making it out like he's some reputable film maker for filming a decade worth of this filth :mad:

Collecting-her-NEW-CAR-Invidious.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Alessia sucks her thumb for comfort and self soothing. Her parents give her very little on camera so doubtful she gets much off camera. What would Alessia replace thumb sucking with? She's only 4 and has a lifetime ahead of her. Her teeth can be fixed at a later stage if needed.
I'm not sure you understand that it's not always braces that ago along with fixing the problem. It's palate expanders and possible surgery. It's not always pain-free. If she needs a transition soother it could be a stuffed animal or blanket. The issue is she has crappy parents that aren't there for her to comfort her and work on what needs to be done. You will continue to see her suck her thumb until she doesn't anymore on her own or she secretly does it into adulthood. All because someone doesn't want to take out the time to help her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Wow, Jonathan is on a roll today, he keeps riding the hopelessly devoted to Anna train today with his gazillion Ig posts. Okay Jonathan, calm down, who are you trying convince that you are still lusting after your wife, us or yourself ? Because at this point it’s looking like you are trying to convince yourself not us.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
the louder he shouts about his attraction to Anna and his bedroom activities, the less we believe it lol. That also explains why he has those pictures up in his office of women models in their underwear for Anna and the kids to see.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
the louder he shouts about his attraction to Anna and his bedroom activities, the less we believe it lol. That also explains why he has those pictures up in his office of women models in their underwear for Anna and the kids to see.
Imagine the scene he'd throw if Anna put up pictures of barely clothed, fit, male models half Jonathan's age in her office...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow, Jonathan is on a roll today, he keeps riding the hopelessly devoted to Anna train today with his gazillion Ig posts. Okay Jonathan, calm down, who are you trying convince that you are still lusting after your wife, us or yourself ? Because at this point it’s looking like you are trying to convince yourself not us.
yeah i was about to say, like who are you tryna convince here? has he read this thread again? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.