SacconeJolys #49 I am Me, Giselle is too, give me your money, the school fees are due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if I’m wrong, but he doesn’t even need glasses. They were originally gifted and sponsored free glasses by a company when at their previous house and they weren’t even perspcription lenses. He continued to wear glasses, maybe for the style and insecurities, who knows. I don’t know if his eyesight has changed since and actually uses glasses for medical needs
He does have a prescription, the initial checkup was gifted and that’s when he found out that he actually would profit from glasses, but I think it’s a very small correction and he could easily go on without them.

That’s also when they checked the Es, even medical checkups need to be gifted to them, otherwise they don’t bother.

Had a feeling he hired professionals for the flowerbeds makeover, it looked all way too organised for him. Typical of him to lie and make it look like he did it alone, just like Anna claiming she cooked those elaborate salads and dinners at the old house when they had a cook.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Actually there was one time on Anna's IG stories when she was putting Alessia to bed, Anna took her ipad away shut the blind and said "Alexa read my stories on audible" *Alexa replies* "ooh sleeping beauty that sounds nice, mummy has to go I'll see you in the morning, goodnight"
No kiss, no cuddle, walks in takes the only comfort Alessia has away from her (also ipad right before bed?) turns on an AI device to read her daughter a story and walks out.
Truly saddens me that this will be the future for a lot of families. I’m a long way from starting a family (tit I can’t even keep a man for long enough), but I know for a fact I’ll cherish moments like reading stories and spending quality time with my children when the time comes. Also no favouritism, unlike this lot

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Correct me if I’m wrong, but he doesn’t even need glasses. They were originally gifted and sponsored free glasses by a company when at their previous house and they weren’t even perspcription lenses. He continued to wear glasses, maybe for the style and insecurities, who knows. I don’t know if his eyesight has changed since and actually uses glasses for medical needs
Yes, I think he was told he could use them for computer stuff, but he did not need them all day every day. But I suppose he liked the look, and now he pretends he can't see without them. It's yet another one of his lies and exaggerations that he's told his audience, and they never question him.

Where can we read what the band says?
The band member is on Twitter. He recently also said he's hoping for Jonathan to tell some more lies about his time in the band, but as we now know the book will not get to those years.

Reactions: 15
Hahah I was wondering I caught a glimpse of the lense a few times and there was literally no difference in magnification at all 😂

Reactions: 7
Yes, I think he was told he could use them for computer stuff, but he did not need them all day every day. But I suppose he liked the look, and now he pretends he can't see without them. It's yet another one of his lies and exaggerations that he's told his audience, and they never question him.

The band member is on Twitter. He recently also said he's hoping for Jonathan to tell some more lies about his time in the band, but as we now know the book will not get to those years.
Can you send a link please? I can’t find anything on Twitter 😞

Reactions: 4
Pisses me off what they do to Eduardo’s hair 😑😑 poor kid can’t even live his childhood in peace.

What a creep as usual the way he describes anything..
What the hell is that hair?? Poor thing. Why don't they let him have a boy bun while he is letting it grow? This looks absolutely ridiculous.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
You know what, her being sacked by Asda, some companies dropping them , Amazon putting his book in the correct category , it being brought to relevant people’s attention about the exploitation of the kids, all goes to show that we and other folk like us are a force to be reckoned with when it comes to abuse . Yep, they’ve been able to continue but not as easily as they wanted .

they’ll still die liars & abusers
Tell me more about the asda thing please?!

Reactions: 4
Can you send a link please? I can’t find anything on Twitter 😞
You have restricted your profile so I can't send you links.

Tell me more about the asda thing please?!
Anna had a column in the free magazine you can get at Asda (if you're not in the UK, that's a large supermarket chain). This was right at the same time Jonathan 'joked' about giving his wife a rape drug in order to get her pregnant again. There was outrage online, Asda was contacted, and her contract was dropped after just the first column. Oopsssiiieeee.... She then got all passive agressive and said she 'stands by her man', thought the joke was funny and actually encouraged him to keep it in. So the drop of the contract was well deserved.

Much later, like close to 2 months I believe, Jonathan finally donated (or pretended to?) money to a women's shelter. He clearly got his wrist slapped by Gleam as they were losing business.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I saw a hamster today for the first time irl I thought they were a myth 😭</p>&mdash; Erika Saccone ❤🔥 (@Erika_Saccone) <a href="">June 16, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I mean... honestly......

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
He followed RunReigate on IG so I'd say that one.
Guys looks Anna is such a good mum she read to her kids two days in a row
View attachment 667592
Just kidding it's footage from yesterday (top and earrings are different)
View attachment 667594
"Gotta remind people about my high sex drive since I haven't answered any questions about it on my IG"
View attachment 667596View attachment 667595
How dopey can one man look?
Is Jonathan wearing the same yellow tank top he wore being in the garden all day? It looks like it, and if so wouldn't you have a shower first before sitting on the couch and having dinner. He has been in the garden on a tractor, amongst soil/dirt, etc., plus it's was a hot day wouldn't he be filthy, sweaty and stinky. Eww🤢😷

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Is Jonathan wearing the same yellow tank top he wore being in the garden all day? It looks like it, and if so wouldn't you have a shower first before sitting on the couch and having dinner. He has been in the garden on a tractor, amongst soil/dirt, etc., plus it's was a hot day wouldn't he be filthy, sweaty and stinky. Eww🤢😷
has he really been in the garden all day or is it part of hi " show"? i'm starting to believe they hire people and he just posts a few stories saying "look how hard i"m working" before getting back inside to his man cave/ office

• Haha
  • Heart
Eduardo looks just as happy in ‘ boy clothes’. And a damn sight more relaxed
View attachment 665799
I just feel so sad for those children and all children on Instagram whose childhood has been replaced with a lens and intrusive parents selling their tiny souls for money ☹

She looks years younger in the photo with the popcorn! I think if she met someone more stable than Jono, she would flourish!

Jonathan seems to be scrambling for content/views and the children are still quite young. What's going to happen to them later on in life - surely they've made provisions for when they're in their 50's and 60's? If I'd had all the money that they've had, I would have invested it in property to maintain a regular income.
I can see them going the same way as Jon and Kate plus 8

Last edited:
  • Sad
I was just coming to say this I literally make my husband strip at back door and shower straight after garden 🤮

Reactions: 11
Pisses me off what they do to Eduardo’s hair 😑😑 poor kid can’t even live his childhood in peace.

What a creep as usual the way he describes anything..
Poor kid clearly doesn't like it. Great parents! Let's disregard his feelings and show the whole world!

• Angry
  • Sick
Can’t wait for the finisher photo of him in this getup and his time and pace, first time he won’t be able to cheat
So he will pull out just before the race due to sudden 'injury' or some BS to avoid his real time and pace being revealed to public 🙄

• Haha
I see they got a new dishwasher..! Maybe she will stop going on about having to wash all the dishes now,.. Even though it was probably the cleaner / nanny that did it!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.