SacconeJolys #49 I am Me, Giselle is too, give me your money, the school fees are due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Andrea out in the sun with no hat or rash vest. Hope she is applying plenty cream on those kids regularly 😡
This! His glaring pale skin was just exposed to be burned up! She's such a vain witch. She's probably against making her kids wear rash guards bc then they can't get tan like she likes. News flash Anna, Andrea will not tan no matter how many un-sunscreened hrs he spends in the pool. He's ginger! He'll burn you dumb witch! Bet the nanny had him in a hat at least. Maybe a swim company will send her a freebie when they see how irresponsible her sun protection for her kids is. Of course she'll only put the kids in any freebie rash guards if she likes the colors and patterns.

Also it looked like they were in the pool with no adults as Jonathan was in the background on his tractor. So if one of the little ones gets into distress its up the the older 2 to save them or be paying enough attention to alert an adult? She should be in the pool especially while the 2 A's are in there! Lazy ass mother would rather lounge on the chair and drink coffee while she scrolls her phone.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Does it ever occur to them how much stress they are causing those dogs by letting the fox to come so near to the house to feed (from dishes, do they eat from these afterwards?!) left out for him. The dogs can see him and their barking sounded so stressed. It could also easily carry rabies to them or to neighbours' dogs. And the neighbours must be so stressed by all the barking. They couldn't care less about looking after anyone else's welfare, not the dogs, not the children, not the neighbours, no one matters as long as Jonathan and Anna do exactly what they want!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
They have never seemed to care about sun protection for their kids, They all seem very fair skinned, apart from E2 maybe. I remember E1 was very little looking like she had sunburn on holiday. I think Anna wants them to get a tan or something :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Honestly it's getting old Anna, you and your effing laundry. She is banging on about having to do a pile of laundry again, you know the laundry that she pretends she does but really gets her cleaner/housekeeper to do. Just do it Anna, without making a major global announcement every other day and doing a photo op with the laundry basket to prove to us that you are doing it, you lie, the whole world knows you do f**k all.
6DCF52C8-3F49-46EA-9FB2-F753113B1B98.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does it ever occur to them how much stress they are causing those dogs by letting the fox to come so near to the house to feed (from dishes, do they eat from these afterwards?!) left out for him. The dogs can see him and their barking sounded so stressed. It could also easily carry rabies to them or to neighbours' dogs. And the neighbours must be so stressed by all the barking. They couldn't care less about looking after anyone else's welfare, not the dogs, not the children, not the neighbours, no one matters as long as Jonathan and Anna do exactly what they want!
They aren't fit to look after animals or kids, both parents have too many of their own issues to be able to prioritise anyone but themselves or their own needs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
The only good thing, there is no rabies in the UK. But other than that... I can see this becoming quite the problem. The fox(es) is (are) getting quite comfortable in being around them in broad daylight, I can see a fox sneaking indoors, or biting the kids.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Honestly it's getting old Anna, you and your effing laundry. She is banging on about having to do a pile of laundry again, you know the laundry that she pretends she does but really gets her cleaner/housekeeper to do. Just do it Anna, without making a major global announcement every other day and doing a photo op with the laundry basket to prove to us that you are doing it, you lie, the whole world knows you do f**k all.View attachment 667104
It seems as though they've cut some of the cleaners responsibilities maybe in an attempt to save a bit of money. The only time Anna talks about laundry is when the cleaners on vacation or out sick so we all know she hasn't regularly done her own laundry in years.
So to Anna this is overwhelming and something to complain about where as real women have been doing laundry every single day for their entire lives. Like it has to be done so shut the hell up about it and do like the rest of the damn world! Princess Anna just isn't used to having to do regular ppl tit.

Reactions: 23
What I don’t understand is they have this huge garden and no washing lines outside to hang the washing out. I love getting a washing out on the line, nothing better in this weather.

Reactions: 37
Well, Anna, if you have a large family, you'll end up with lots of laundry. Maybe you should have thought of that before deciding to become a mum 4 times over.

Reactions: 31
Collect washing, sort colours, load and put powder in, take out, put in dryer, load again etc fold

whoopee doo, it’s not like she has to peg it out and in, even then it’s not hard, can you imagine her not having a washing machine or having to use a twin tub 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Collect washing, sort colours, load and put powder in, take out, put in dryer, load again etc fold

whoopee doo, it’s not like she has to peg it out and in, even then it’s not hard, can you imagine her not having a washing machine or having to use a twin tub 😂
I think she even has two washers and two dryers? And with this glorious weather, she should hang it out on the line, it will be dry before you know it.

Reactions: 17
Excuse my terrible editing job but on Anna's stories looks like Jono has some help (circled blue)...as soon as she noticed the guy in shot she moved the camera quickly.
Anna said on her stories J had to hire a few guys to help him ( he had no friends to call over) bc what he was doing g today a lot of manual labor. We can see who's doing g the manual labor and who's just riding the tractor! Bet he's being all weird and annoying bc he doesn't know how to act around "normal" ppl. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The only good thing, there is no rabies in the UK. But other than that... I can see this becoming quite the problem. The fox(es) is (are) getting quite comfortable in being around them in broad daylight, I can see a fox sneaking indoors, or biting the kids.
This is going to sound really bad but I hope that something like that does happen just for them to see that foxes are wild animals and need to stop feeding them

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Excuse my terrible editing job but on Anna's stories looks like Jono has some help (circled blue)...as soon as she noticed the guy in shot she moved the camera quickly.
I take it that scribbled out shape is a child ready to jump in the pool,,,solo.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Anna said on her stories J had to hire a few guys to help him ( he had no friends to call over) bc what he was doing g today a lot of manual labor. We can see who's doing g the manual labor and who's just riding the tractor! Bet he's being all weird and annoying bc he doesn't know how to act around "normal" ppl. 😆
Ahh but he only likes girly things like…riding a tractor

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You know what, her being sacked by Asda, some companies dropping them , Amazon putting his book in the correct category , it being brought to relevant people’s attention about the exploitation of the kids, all goes to show that we and other folk like us are a force to be reckoned with when it comes to abuse . Yep, they’ve been able to continue but not as easily as they wanted .

they’ll still die liars & abusers

Reactions: 34
I always get Jay from Inbetweeners vibes when he talks about sex... boasting about it is a sign of insecurity.. meaning its probably not happening 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.