SacconeJolys #49 I am Me, Giselle is too, give me your money, the school fees are due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s insane that those children have to eat breakfast alone with no parent present(apart from Jonathan filming them) eating together it’s such a basic way of spending quality time together, they have both parents at home all day yet they don’t even give them that!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
It’s insane that those children have to eat breakfast alone with no parent present(apart from Jonathan filming them) eating together it’s such a basic way of spending quality time together, they have both parents at home all day yet they don’t even give them that!
They never have meals together, unless it's takeaway.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Does it ever occur to them how much stress they are causing those dogs by letting the fox to come so near to the house to feed (from dishes, do they eat from these afterwards?!) left out for him. The dogs can see him and their barking sounded so stressed. It could also easily carry rabies to them or to neighbours' dogs. And the neighbours must be so stressed by all the barking. They couldn't care less about looking after anyone else's welfare, not the dogs, not the children, not the neighbours, no one matters as long as Jonathan and Anna do exactly what they want!
We don’t have rabies in the U.K. and dogs aren’t usually bothered by foxes.

Reactions: 6
Please can someone tell me which one?? I’m doing a run in their town later this year …
He followed RunReigate on IG so I'd say that one.
Guys looks Anna is such a good mum she read to her kids two days in a row
Screenshot_20210718_065513_com.instagram.android.jpg

Just kidding it's footage from yesterday (top and earrings are different)
Screenshot_20210718_065516_com.instagram.android.jpg

"Gotta remind people about my high sex drive since I haven't answered any questions about it on my IG"
Screenshot_20210718_065744_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20210718_065520_com.instagram.android.jpg

How dopey can one man look?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I just don't understand how anyone can sit there and have dinner knowing that chimney is full of dead birds.........

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Wasn’t he boasting about easily running 15 or 20k last year back when he first started and was still running outside? I remember him posting the summaries after the runs and some showed top speeds of 25km/h or something, i.e. he used his bike... if he’s this amazing runner, 10k should be a warm up.

Can’t wait for the finisher photo of him in this getup and his time and pace, first time he won’t be able to cheat

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wasn’t he boasting about easily running 15 or 20k last year back when he first started and was still running outside? I remember him posting the summaries after the runs and some showed top speeds of 25km/h or something, i.e. he used his bike... if he’s this amazing runner, 10k should be a warm up.

Can’t wait for the finisher photo of him in this getup and his time and pace, first time he won’t be able to cheat
OMG you're right he said he stopped running because he would do those long runs super fast and he hurt himself HAHAHA
I'm pretty sure there was a top speed of 50km/h once which implies he drove to a park, ran a couple km then drove back with the tracker on

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hey Jon boy... you're supposed to look through the glasses to help you see not look over them. 🥴
Correct me if I’m wrong, but he doesn’t even need glasses. They were originally gifted and sponsored free glasses by a company when at their previous house and they weren’t even perspcription lenses. He continued to wear glasses, maybe for the style and insecurities, who knows. I don’t know if his eyesight has changed since and actually uses glasses for medical needs

• Wow
Reactions: 14
He says he was sexually assaulted when he was in the boy band - however, members of the boyband came forward and said Jonathan willingly got into bed with an openly gay man. Jonathan changed his mind about halfway through the encounter (allegedly)
Where can we read what the band says?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.