SacconeJolys #49 I am Me, Giselle is too, give me your money, the school fees are due

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest Tiktoks seem to be low in views.

No, I don't think he was sexually abused, but I think he might imply he was.

Reactions: 19
I would just love to hear what all his former employees and colleagues have to say about him. Also, his former student peers and lecturers, and the boy band people; I bet they've all got some good stories to tell. Does it ever occur to him that the fact that he appears to have zero friends at his age, not make him realise that he might be to blame for this? Most people of that age would have at least a couple of friends from student days or who are former colleagues. He just has invisible ones who, no doubt, tell him that everything he does is wonderful! All he has is Anna as he (or, rather, the kids) managed to give her what she wanted: money, possessions and 15 minutes of Z-list "celebrity" status, Her house, with its absence of taste and culture, is a monument to their relationship. He made her have children that she always said she didn't want. If she hadn't married Jonathan or if they get divorced when and if, he becomes Giselle (unlikely, I think), the best option for her would be to marry a footballer who would keep her in the manner to which she has become accustomed and who would have a great deal more money on offer! I can see her as a footballer's wife.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
It sounds like he was an abuser. Talking about shame, and terrible things he did. Saying that he hopes Anna doesn't leave him when she finds out. Once a predator, always a predator. You don't just stop. If I was Anna, I WOULD NEVER trust him around the kids.
Also talking about all the sex, and his high sex drive. Being am abuser HAS ZERO to do with sex drive. It's control, and abuse. He is no different now.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Do you think Jonathan was sexually abused?!
He says he was sexually assaulted when he was in the boy band - however, members of the boyband came forward and said Jonathan willingly got into bed with an openly gay man. Jonathan changed his mind about halfway through the encounter (allegedly)

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I haven’t commented here for a while, or looked at the SJs content either for that matter. But thought I would give my opinions on the recent developments.

Assuming Jonathan is telling the truth about having experienced abuse, I think he is completely going the wrong way about coping with it. He said in an IGTV video that discussing with his siblings has really helped, and I don’t know why he doesn’t continue to do this. Speak to his siblings, parents, and most importantly, a therapist! Writing down thoughts may well help him but I think that he will mentally struggle after the publication. Even giving himself a deadline will be difficult to cope with, if it truly is such a traumatic, personal thing he is writing about. Though I do find the difference between his draw my life video and coming out video to be startlingly different (as others have pointed out).

As for Jonathan ‘coming out’, I desperately hope he is not taking the piss out of the trans community. That is a group of people that really do not need any more hatred. The way he spoke in the start of his video sounded asthough he would be coming out as trans, or non binary, or genderfluid, etc. But then he has made it clear that this is not the case.

The thing that concerns me the most is that Jonathan is very explicitly now placing his own gender confusion onto Eduardo. It is normal for children to play with different types of toys and wear different types of clothes. When you listen to trans people discussing how/when they knew they were trans, many say that there were signs as a child but they only came to a full realisation during puberty or later. From having not seen their content for at least 6 months, it’s startling how much Eduardo is suddenly in dresses, wigs, and make up, when previously it was just dress up and the occasional outfit. Eduardo is his own, unique person, his job is not to inspire Jonathan, and he certainly doesn’t deserve to be forced into Jonathan’s narrative. That poor kid. Everything he does, and that all of their children do, is just for show, and they no nothing different. Pure Truman babies with their whole lives on camera for the world to see, whether they like it or not.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
He says he was sexually assaulted when he was in the boy band - however, members of the boyband came forward and said Jonathan willingly got into bed with an openly gay man. Jonathan changed his mind about halfway through the encounter (allegedly)
Just wanted to add he was also over the age of 18 when this gay encounter happened. If I rmbr correctly?

Reactions: 12
Aside from his ugly face and revolting toddler body, a girl would have looked beyond that if he had a personality which this guy doesn't have. I doubt he has slept wirh much more than Anna. He is completely dillusional. A total failure at life and a Billy No Mates. No Joan your Ferrari don't impress me much.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
i honestly don't think there is any abuse I just think he has struggled heavily with mental illness from a young age.

Reactions: 13
I don’t doubt that the household was pretty turbulent when the kids were out of the way but still in earshot , he hasn’t once acknowledged that his parents at the point of divorce would have been together for at least 20 years, had brought up 4 kids, given them loads of experiences, both been hard working and dealing with a child who had issues that weren’t catered for in society the way they are now ( and boy we have a long long way to go with that even now ) .

His marriage is turbulent plus violent , they aren’t hard workers but do work hard at scamming. At least two of their children are exhibiting behaviour that needs professional intervention with the other two being nervous wrecks . I doubt if the kids have any time for an invisible world as they are working a lot if the time. Their free time is spent in one room with crap ‘treats’ and a film .

Seems like everyone in his life apart from annal have been so eager to placate him, no wonder he is so angry with folk that say no to him , such as his dad, Gleam, the kids school, tattlers 😂

Reactions: 31
What I find interesting: He said in the video that he felt pressured and had to present the world with a version of himself that fit in from a very young age, yet, he never fit in, wherever he went, whatever he did, he was always the outcast, up to this day, he never made friends, never managed to keep a job, his family doesn't like him, everyone who knew him says he was always hard to deal with because he felt so superior. Who exactly did he present this amazing version of himself to?!
He said this before in an IGTV, saying how he's a master of pretending to be someone he's not and appear 'well adjusted' and 'normal', has he ever seemed well adjusted to anyone on here?! He's SO arrogant! He couldn't even pretend to be likeable for the three days when Stacey slept over, his masked slipped quite quickly after one or two questions he could've easily prepared himself for, yet he says he's this master at coming across nice?!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Ireland is a small country, people talk. You always find somebody that know somebody ect… If what he says is correct that he was a sex beast with a huge drive, surely one of his exes would come forward and debunk him. They are either a) ashamed to be associated with him and I would completely sympathised with them or b) they are non existent and invisible. I think it is the second option.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I've always felt that perhaps he justifies lying all the time, to himself and those around him, by claiming he's just creating content. It makes me wonder if he has even maybe told his family that his book is just a story he's making up to create interest so it will sell well. I've wondered if that's why the family doesn't show the level of concern that we feel. He just keeps assuring them that it's only social media content and he's a creator, that's what he does for living, so it's all good. Everything is fine. The controversial or scary things are just to create drama and more traffic. It's fiiiine. Maybe another reason why Anna goes along with it on social media when we know it doesn't match her personality. He tells her that's her job, to support his content creation.

Now that someone here reports that he's said the last 11 years was a fake Jonathan, I wonder if that isn't his "out" to all the terrible things he's done. Like an eraser of all bad actions, real or implied. I think he's lied so much for so long that he doesn't even know the difference any longer. Their life is the content, but the content he dreams up has become their life, too.

When speaking about how difficult his life was, has he ever reflected on what it must have been like for his poor mum? Working, a large family, one child struggling so much they need to be placed in a special school, dealing with divorce and, according to him, doing it while poor and struggling? I don't watch them any longer because I just can't, so he very well may have.

Reactions: 30
Did anyone hear about the smithy family from tiktoks house and car being burnt down last night while they were home by insane sick viewers? They accidentally leaked the road they lived in a while back in a video. They have children including a baby who is only a few months old and they have been receiving abuse at their door for a long while new due to people finding out where they lived.

They continued to vlog with the abuse still going on. If that isn’t enough to show these families how dangerous it is putting their lives out there and how much they must protect their children and take them OFF social media then I don’t know what is!!!!

Jonathan, Anna, if you read this please realise how serious it is putting your family online!!! That family could have died and they are a lot less known than you guys. Please do the right thing and remove yourself and keep your children safe.
They don’t even focus on their kids like the SJs do it’s so terrifying they had one little slip up which showed their street. The SJs are never careful about where they are, they’ll never change.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I've always felt that perhaps he justifies lying all the time, to himself and those around him, by claiming he's just creating content. It makes me wonder if he has even maybe told his family that his book is just a story he's making up to create interest so it will sell well. I've wondered if that's why the family doesn't show the level of concern that we feel. He just keeps assuring them that it's only social media content and he's a creator, that's what he does for living, so it's all good. Everything is fine. The controversial or scary things are just to create drama and more traffic. It's fiiiine. Maybe another reason why Anna goes along with it on social media when we know it doesn't match her personality. He tells her that's her job, to support his content creation.

Now that someone here reports that he's said the last 11 years was a fake Jonathan, I wonder if that isn't his "out" to all the terrible things he's done. Like an eraser of all bad actions, real or implied. I think he's lied so much for so long that he doesn't even know the difference any longer. Their life is the content, but the content he dreams up has become their life, too.

When speaking about how difficult his life was, has he ever reflected on what it must have been like for his poor mum? Working, a large family, one child struggling so much they need to be placed in a special school, dealing with divorce and, according to him, doing it while poor and struggling? I don't watch them any longer because I just can't, so he very well may have.
That first sentence; that’s the most troubling part. If Jonathan is making up personal things for content then fine, it’s only affecting himself. But his children’s entire lives are being ruined to create content. Always out of school, being made to learn and perform dances, learning lines for ads and videos. Especially now with Eduardo; if he is part of the LGBTQ+ Community then that’s something he will figure out when he’s older, but Jonathan has already told his story. He has been forced out of a closet he doesn’t know is there, all so they can increase views with their son in drag. People are asking if he is gay before he’s old enough to understand love. And if Eduardo is not LGBTQ+ then he is going to face a hell of a battle to explain it.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
This is completely off topic but just saw this and thought it was gas! It was under a goss.ie article about the new girl that’s going into love island!

Just goes to show all that Botox and heavy make up is really aging Ana. She looked so much nicer and youthful a few years ago without all the filler and orange tan. But hey Jono loves her this way and it seems he has a lot to say about her appearance.

Edit: just like to point out I’m not shaming anyone, I happen to think Ana is a very attractive woman. I just wish she’d realise that herself and that she doesn’t need all the extras. We all have our own insecurities and I’m sure she does too but she looks so fresh and youthful when she comes on stories in the morning before she does her hair and make up.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.