SacconeJolys #46 Members only, 2k rowing machines, terrible tattoos, still telling lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused. Do we even know what the adventure is? Is he going to become transgender? That’s what I got from the reel

Reactions: 4
He definitely does swear around his kids- E1 has been caught on vlogs multiple times using the F word (with encouragement from her father) as a response to E2 being "trolled" online. A2 has also been caught by Anna on camera saying "F it in the face". No 2 and a half year old knows these words unless they are being used in the home. Jono claims he is swearing like a sailor now as this is part of showing the real uncensored him. He doesn't care what kind of language his kids are exposed to at home.
Remember the time when Emilia was about 2 or 3 years old and Jonathan was walking down some street with her on his shoulders just rambling away and he said “what the hell” and Emilia proceeds to repeat over and over again “what the hell, what the hell, what the hell.” And Jonathan just hysterically laughing away......

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m so confused. Do we even know what the adventure is? Is he going to become transgender? That’s what I got from the reel
I swear if that’s it I’m going to be so mad. Coming out as queer or trans isn’t a joke, it’s not something you make a big song and dance about. For so many people it is the hardest thing to have to do, and for someone to create such a dramatic build up to it just seems so distasteful. Then again, nothing new there.

Reactions: 31
I’m so confused. Do we even know what the adventure is? Is he going to become transgender? That’s what I got from the ree
When it comes to it, it'll be nothing much at all. It's all click bait. He is incapable of change of any kind. He will continue to be an idiotic, unethical, ignorant clown which is what he's been for at least 10 years and probably all his life.

Reactions: 32
let your inner voice control the skin machine? I’ve seen 13 year olds on tumblr that have come up with better quotes than that. Who wants to bet Jonos ghost writer is face palming as we speak
Is ‘skin machine’ the clue to this big adventure???? Skin, Hair, Tatoos maybe. With the trips to London he may have had a procedure done🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There are some pissed off comments on his reel about his adventure.

I'm telling ya, this is the lead up to his book.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I see they've turned off the like/dislikes on their newest video. It's as if they actually know they've fucked up big time and they know that even their most loyal subscribers are starting to hate them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I’m howling 😂 They’ve posted a video on the channel titled “SacconeJoly’s Answer The Web’s Most Asked Questions” and look what comes up when he types Anna’s name… dead 😂 Her face when she sees it has honestly made my day 😂

4E00A8D6-76AA-4C22-AABD-A69F067153BD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Tell me you’re broke without telling me you’re broke

Also, it isn’t clear that this video’s an AD 😌

6072A708-D8E7-48F7-B7DA-2E90478EA89D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He comes from a family of Alcoholic's & abuse ( by his father ) Which he stated in his Draw My Life video, although last year he said he had a great childhood & was popular, always invited to parties etc. Yet in his Draw My Life, he said he's always been a loner & never had many friends, always did his own thing ..... he contradicts himself so much & seems to think we don't remember, I think they are both seriously screwed up in the head, but it wouldn't surprise me if the discipline comes from Jonathan, as it is quite extreme ( Cold Showers etc ) I can't really see Anna being raised like that, it makes me wonder what other low level abuse might happen ( That he thinks is totally normal ? )

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Tell me you’re broke without telling me you’re broke

Also, it isn’t clear that this video’s an AD 😌

View attachment 634550
You can report the video to the ASA. The Sj's should be fully aware that when a video is sponsored, that #AD has to be in the title of the video (this is for UK Youtubers only. Or it should say 'paid promotion' on screen

Reactions: 21
What’s with him in his new insta story saying that people won’t accept him? So confused by this new ‘adventure’
Do people accept him now? He doesn’t seem to have friends or a non-Anna, non-Gleam, non-employee social life. I don’t accept his exploitation of his children for social media success. He should do everything to protect his kids privacy regardless of what his young children say they want to share with the public (including sex predators). Jonathan’s silly facade has always put me off as fake and irritating so I don’t get why he thinks his peers are going to feel any differently about him after his “big reveal.” It’s more disingenuous gimmick. If it wasn’t he wouldn’t be teasing people and baiting people the way he is now. He’s carrying on like he’s going to reveal himself as an abuse survivor or something serious and no decent human being would address such serious, painful topics like a movie trailer. Stay tuned to hear more about how so was abused in school because of my learning differences! Stay tuned to hear my “me too” recovery story!!! Swipe up and buy my new book.. clothing line.. movie!!

This is all more of who he is - a shallow, narcissistic troll.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Did you see his latest "What's on your mind?" God, I could cringe. Half of these people writing in need to speak to a professional. Someone wrote in and was like I'm going to therapy for anxiety but it's giving me anxiety and he's just like oh lol just use CBD oil xD. Not the right answer!!! Going to therapy when you suffer from anxiety DOES give you anxiety because you're bringing these thoughts and remembering things that have happened to the front of your mind! It's NORMAL to feel anxiety when going to therapy. I swear these two fools piss me off so much with their crappy bleeping advice.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
He’s carrying on like he’s going to reveal himself as an abuse survivor or something serious
He's already tried that and the manner in which he did it said it all and his former band peers revealed their opinion of him. It's probably just the book and absolutely no one with any sense will believe a word he says as he's been proved to be a deceitful liar time and time again! Everything he does is a gross insult to people who are genuinely going through the various serious issues he alludes to but, of which, he has no understanding. If it is a book, it may finally succeed in exposing this immoral charlatan for what he really is.

was like I'm going to therapy for anxiety but it's giving me anxiety
You can tell a mile off that he's writing all this c... himself!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.