Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

awakenotwoke

8C8B96A4-43DC-4E57-B528-869DE4A0AF10.png
what the hell? He’s 7 . I’m starting to think Jonathan is some kind of child predator himself. Why does he keep sexualising his kids. He needs to be reported. God knows what’s going on when the camera isn’t on.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 88

Lunarly

Chatty Member
There’s such a stark difference between the first two kids trained to perform for the camera and the other two who really aren’t interested. So sad I feel for Alessia. Her and Andrea look absolutely bemused/scared. The way they are holding their own hands to comfort themselves.
5349B24E-264B-415F-8720-C453979AB177.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 86

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
I’m howling 😂 They’ve posted a video on the channel titled “SacconeJoly’s Answer The Web’s Most Asked Questions” and look what comes up when he types Anna’s name… dead 😂 Her face when she sees it has honestly made my day 😂

4E00A8D6-76AA-4C22-AABD-A69F067153BD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Just-opinion

VIP Member
Went to see if they had updated his bio page, scrolling through the authors everyone looks happy or thoughtful or glad to have an opportunity to be writing a book then:
Screenshot_20210622_095811.jpg

WANTS TO MURDER YOU
Looks like the mug shot of a serial killer, why couldn't he have smiled and not looked so fucking creepy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71
MEMBERS VLOG RUNDOWN- BIG NEWS ON THE ADVENTURE

- Vlog opens with Anna complaining to Jonathon that he dosen’t put away laundry, she then has to take the kids to school ALL ON HER OWN GUYS what an amazing woman

-They share the news that Alessia had her first dry night last night, we hear Emilia in the background saying “I don’t understand why everyone’s so happy” clearly not enjoying not being in the spotlight.

- Jonathon says that he’s going to tell the members what the adventure is on the 8th June before the rest of the world knows as they are his best friends.

- Cut to Anna doing laundry, she’s upset as she finds it very hard to do everyone’s laundry as she has to do a light and dark wash on the same day as there is a yellow and blue top but dosen’t want to mix all the colours (literally every normal person does this so if you won’t STOP COMPLAINING)

-She gives a review of an ice cream that no one asked for- complains about the price

- Emilia disco time, plastered in makeup at the age of 8 or whatever age she is

- Father’s Day: Eduardo gets upset that Jonathon opened Emilias card first as he’s the most special child (clearly the tik toks are catching on to him)

- When Jonathon does open the card Eduardo kicks up a fuss because he feels that Jonathon’s thank you could’ve been better- appalling behaviour

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
To be honest, I find it all a bit distasteful to be debating on how valid her miscarriage was or wasn’t. I myself have also experienced a ‘missed miscarriage’. Saw a heart beat on a scan at 6 weeks, felt pregnant all the way through and then experienced a miscarriage at nearly 12 weeks. The scan at the time of my miscarriage showed a 7 week fetus. The body can start absorbing the fetus which can make it difficult to determine exactly when it stopped growing.
Regardless of if it was a blighted ovum, or a developing fetus… every woman and couple or family that go through something like that deserve empathy and understanding - not to be told that their feelings aren’t valid because it wasn’t a ‘real baby’.
I remember watching her video she made about it, and I really felt for her. Every woman’s experience is different. Just because one woman’s is like a heavy period, doesn’t mean another woman’s will be the same. Exactly like childbirth - no two instances are the same.
This post might get reported for trying to manage the comment section - however I really felt the need to say something. Yes, hate on the exploitation that J did of the entire experience (& still exploits to this day) but it doesn’t sit right with me to be saying how someone should deal with their own personal experience. I actually think good on her for speaking about it, you can feel entirely alone when going through one, so I think her video she made probably helped some people.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Has anyone else spotted Lessie getting smacked in the head in Jonos latest TikTok? Trying to work out who it is? Looks like the arm is too high up to be Andrea 🤔 so maybe Emilia? but regardless, it’s shocking that this behaviour goes on unnoticed because ‘father of the year’ is too preoccupied filming with his golden child 😡😡
Anyone notice how J always films these Tik Toks of Eduardo in the girls' bedroom even though it's even not his room? It's because his blue room wouldn't fit J's narrative of his 'son who wants to be a girl' so he pretends that Eduardo's room is the pink room to look more convincing. I feel like so much of E's dressing up only happens because J tells him to do it for the Tik Tok. He is filmed wearing one of Emilia's swimming costumes in a Tik Tok but at another point Anna put the kids swimming on her insta story and Eduardo was back in trunks. Which to me is proof that it's forced and he only does it when J tells him to, rather than because this really is his 'true self'

• Sad
Reactions: 63

evoway13

VIP Member
When my daughter came out......it wasn't a specific date or time.....myself and my husband already knew for years.....She was terrified of what everyone would think.....even though her auntie has been living with her now wife for over 26 years and we have lots of friends in same sex marriages. I look back at NikkieTutorials and Phillip Schofield ....and how they were forced to come out (due to threats from others). What Jonathan is doing is in my eyes, deplorable.....using it as clickbait.....

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 61

Pipin

Jono: "We have to find a way to keep our family safe online."

Also jono: posts tiktok of e2 prancing around in different dresses and asks strangers on the internet to help him pick an outfit for his school disco.

True story.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 61

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
In my opinion, all 4 of the children have picked up some form of Anna’s ED behaviour. Emilia with her behaviour around sweets and chocolate and fussy eating. Eduardo with checking how he looks in the mirror and calling Barbie’s “fat” or calling his mother “ugly” without make-up. Alessia and Andrea are always eating junk food and crying if they can’t have it. Their own parents don’t give a fuck about what they eat and how much they eat and never seem to eat any real food. It’s disgusting

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

awakenotwoke

Jonathan’s newest Instagram story with the kids. Emilia is referred to as a teenager posing like an adult and e2 is posing like an adult too with a pride flag around his neck. They really are putting there children on display for the predators. It’s so sick. 🤮🙈

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

lisa94xo

Does anyone else find it so creepy how he refers to his 'fans' as his best friends?
It's so manipulative. He doesn't even know the meaning of friendship - his whole time on Youtube I don't think he's mentioned or shown a single real-life friend. Sad.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 59