SacconeJolys #46 Members only, 2k rowing machines, terrible tattoos, still telling lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a load of rubbish that vlog on the main channel was - "answering the most asked questions on the internet". They basically chose 2 or 3 but avoided answering them, then the rest of the vlog was nothing to do with the title at all, just them entertaining themselves about the names of people they went to school with. They really do nothing to hide what brainless people they are. It was great when Anna said she didn't know how to answer the question "What do you do for a living?"; it's obvious why, she does nothing! The AD was about 2 minutes long and then it was just vacuous nonsense as usual!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m howling 😂 They’ve posted a video on the channel titled “SacconeJoly’s Answer The Web’s Most Asked Questions” and look what comes up when he types Anna’s name… dead 😂 Her face when she sees it has honestly made my day 😂

View attachment 634522
Nooooo waaaaaaay and the arrow shows she’s accessed it as well, right?

This didn't come from him, its a joke from someone in here..
It did, he called it a skin machine

Did you see his latest "What's on your mind?" God, I could cringe. Half of these people writing in need to speak to a professional. Someone wrote in and was like I'm going to therapy for anxiety but it's giving me anxiety and he's just like oh lol just use CBD oil xD. Not the right answer!!! Going to therapy when you suffer from anxiety DOES give you anxiety because you're bringing these thoughts and remembering things that have happened to the front of your mind! It's NORMAL to feel anxiety when going to therapy. I swear these two fools piss me off so much with their crappy bleeping advice.
and he admitted to have been a pot head for 10 full years, including his maarriage and probably whole relationship with Anna. It’s illegal both in Ireland and in England and it also was a the time. And he involved Anna as well...

"Oh you feel lonely, lost your job and your fiance left you? Well here's a pic of me and two of my kids to make you feel better"
Oh, and don’t forgeeet! The darkness never leaves♥

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
“to “committe” a suicide” .... smells like Jonathan writing to himself again....
His response is very, very odd. If someone is in a place where they are struggling with their MH, the last thing they need is to be told “Darkness is londly (🤦🏻‍♀️) and FOREVER” If I was feeling like that, to be told you’ll feel like that forever is not the support I would be wanting. He’s so infuriating and actually, dangerous in his advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Is Domdie the name of the book maybe? I hate myself for even giving thought to this!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's because they flat-out lie and embellish everything and anything they've ever said about their lives. He does a very quick edit, does not really listen back to what he's said, and he probably rambles on so much that he completely forgets as soon as he's said it. What he does not understand, even after all these years, that the internet does not forget. We can watch things, refer back to them. The internet is forever.

He lied about having a horrible childhood, when in reality, he had a loving family, living in a nice home, going on plenty of foreign holidays. Not something every 80's kid in Ireland could say. Yes, his parents broke up, but that happened to plenty of families. His parents still took enough interest in him and his issues to send him to a different school, where he said he learned so much about himself and how to handle himself with 'the invisible friends'. Of course as an adult he still talks to invisible friends......

When he tried to jump on the 'me too' bandwagon, his former bandmate said that Jonathan was using some of HIS life to make it sound better. He said Jonathan always pretended to be someone he wasn't. So he's done this all his life, and thinks nothing of it.

I very very much doubt we will ever get to see 'the real Jonathan'. This is yet another stunt he pulls. I feel sorry for his kids.
Totally agree with you, everything about him is fake & Phoney, right down to his unsuccessful hair transplant. I've seen countless contradictions from him, too many to count, & I've always found his fake little chuckle unnerving too ! Does anyone remember that creepy prolonged " Oooohh " he used to do to the kids when they were younger ? I think he's a borderline compulsive liar, it all just rolls off his tongue far too easily, problem is his memory is tit, to be a good liar is at least to remember what you've said, but of course anyone dare to call them out is a ' bully ' or a ' troll ' he's honestly quite pathetic, I used to worry constantly for the kids .... The therapy bill will cost a fortune !

Reactions: 24
How anyone can support them is beyond me, the way they’re exploiting Eduardo and the showergate scandal should be enough to put anyone off. I catch up here and I’m grateful that some hate watch but what about the thousands of genuine views are they brain dead ?

Reactions: 20
I get heidi and spencer vibes from these two, the crazy crystal healing tie die crazy spencer! He is just plain weird. Also re domdie...i think it could be something like dad and mom=dom alluding to he goes by both names...either way he is milking it and 100% its a book.

Reactions: 13
Lol just imagine in 6 months from now when he gets bored of the 'adventure' and he realises he has branded himself with this 'Domdie' thing...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think it’s a bit gross that he’s exploiting lgbtq. He was absolutely adamant a few months ago that he was a ‘straight male’, and now all of a sudden hes alluding to the idea that he’s gender fluid just to sell a book. I don’t think he’s having a mental breakdown at all, all he is is a sad old cow that will do anything for a bit of money

Reactions: 38
How do you know she got a stimulus payment? Did she also apply for a PPP loan?

Reactions: 2
I think it’s a bit gross that he’s exploiting lgbtq. He was absolutely adamant a few months ago that he was a ‘straight male’, and now all of a sudden hes alluding to the idea that he’s gender fluid just to sell a book. I don’t think he’s having a mental breakdown at all, all he is is a sad old cow that will do anything for a bit of money
He's basically a Social Media bleep ... just when you think he can't stoop any lower, he constantly does, he makes me sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yes. Strong possibility. He's very into his personal image.

Perhaps it will be both. Poor Anna Banana and kids

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Sums up Jonny! Inappropriate photo to go with the message response 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Did he just say to a depressed person that darkness is lonely and forever? He might just as well say « yeah your life sucks and it’s going to stay like that forever »

Wow he’s really stupid

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
His response is very, very odd. If someone is in a place where they are struggling with their MH, the last thing they need is to be told “Darkness is londly (🤦🏻‍♀️) and FOREVER” If I was feeling like that, to be told you’ll feel like that forever is not the support I would be wanting. He’s so infuriating and actually, dangerous in his advice.
I agree! What a completely unhinged dangerous asshat. Like who says that?????? But he clearly sent this to himself no doubt. He’s actually crazy....

And I was still attempting to figure out what he meant by “londly” and as I was typing it into my phone it literally autocorrected to “lonely.” So..... what the hell is he actually doing you can’t tell me his phone didn’t autocorrect this and then even still for him to go and post all of these mis-spelled words and supposed typos..... like nahhh he’s doing this on purpose 100%.

Reactions: 22
Did he just say to a depressed person that darkness is lonely and forever? He might just as well say « yeah your life sucks and it’s going to stay like that forever »

Wow he’s really stupid
It’s disgusting that Jonathan (and Anna) feel it is their place to counsel such vulnerable and ill people as those who are battling with suicidal thoughts or ideation. Telling people their depression and sadness will last forever is (1) the worst thing to say and (2) not true. I can’t believe he’s giving this type of “guidance.” Also aren’t these appalling human beings opposed to therapy and the type of treatment that isn’t slogans and Instagram posts? His new adventure is expanding his friendly circle of trauma and harm to people struggling with mental wellness.

Reactions: 18
I agree! What a completely unhinged dangerous asshat. Like who says that?????? But he clearly sent this to himself no doubt. He’s actually crazy....

And I was still attempting to figure out what he meant by “londly” and as I was typing it into my phone it literally autocorrected to “lonely.” So..... what the hell is he actually doing you can’t tell me his phone didn’t autocorrect this and then even still for him to go and post all of these mis-spelled words and supposed typos..... like nahhh he’s doing this on purpose 100%.
He probably turned the autocorrect off because it kept correcting him (read: hating on him) and he's got no room for negative energy/haters

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Who the hell does he think he is by posting meaningless answers to made up questions just to make him look like the font of all knowledge. He is such a strange character. No one who was genuinely struggling would turn to this guy surely. All these posts about being someone else to fit into certain situations... erm hello, that's being a human being. I don't act the same at work as I do at home. Just like I don't rock up at the school gates and be the dark, sarcastic weirdo my mates know lol. Not cos I'm hiding, just cos i know that you have to adapt to certain situations and read a room. You can have different sides to you and not be pretending to be something you are not. I think he just needs to start getting out more.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Sums up Jonny! Inappropriate photo to go with the message response 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
He must be writing these himself. Who on earth would be asking this fool for advise. He’s so inappropriate on every level. He’s a grown man with a family to support, can you imagine if one of the grown up men from your community put a picture like this, or any of the nipple display pictures on Facebook. You’d be seriously concerned for their wellbeing. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, it boils my blood that this bafoon is so wealthy with no talent, moral compass or commitment and nurses and support staff earn such a pitiful wage. 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.